Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Rebellion VS Pandas

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    You missed Tweetheart going down prior to Boo?
    He got quadded from 16k acre by our faerys :)
    Nope I saw it :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Hey can all you guys f*** off and start another thread about folle etc and Octonub. I have limited time that I can devote to reading forums and playing the game I love called Utopia. I just had to skim/ not read much for a few pages since there wasn't anything relevant.

It would be nice to be able to read this thread to see what's going on, strategies, stats etc. If you want to go measure your d*icks maybe you guys can get in a circle and have a show down.

As a suggestion there could be a seperate forum topic about ongoing wars and have 3 people from each kingdom the ability to post on a locked thread. The three from each side are given the opportunity to post on the war. Another thread is linked to it and the popcorn gallery can post from there, myself included :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    What kind fo backwards retard logic is this? Why should the effect on Folle's kingdom factor in at all? Folle cared about his province, and Godly ****ed it up. Godly cares about his kingdom, Folle is going to **** it up. 'Dishonor and disrespect the game'? Multies don't dishonour or disrespect it anymore than current norms of game play such as 96h notice CFs, taxing war KDs, and organizing landdrops for ghettos.

Maybe if Godly & co played the game rather than focusing on meta-diplomacy so they can put in as little time and effort as possible things would be more interesting on the charts and people like Folle wouldn't be getting smashing into their wars from outside.

And Godly were coss maybe this would be interesting, but he's not exciting or skilled enough to turn this into anything more than a pathetic public cryfest
    The logic is quite simple. I'll make it simpler for you since you don't seem to comprehend.

If Folle's grudge was that Godly power played him and raze killed his prov then you would be correct. But, he's using the "you hit into my war" to try and create a sense of honor in his cause, which means that he is either upset that it effected his war or that his dodge didn't work. He could have hit out of war for same gains as they hit in. Since it's pretty clear he didn't care about his kd nor did they care about him, I think it's safe to say the argument of war has no baring on this. If you want the psych breakdown, what Folle is really upset about is that he got outplayed and he wasn't as skilled as he thought he was and Mango's Mercenaries put that on display embarrassing him.

Don't forget that age Vivic and the Three Musketeers went 20k+ acres, maybe Folle should study that.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Pete View Post
    Hey can all you guys f*** off and start another thread about folle etc and Octonub. I have limited time that I can devote to reading forums and playing the game I love called Utopia. I just had to skim/ not read much for a few pages since there wasn't anything relevant.

It would be nice to be able to read this thread to see what's going on, strategies, stats etc. If you want to go measure your d*icks maybe you guys can get in a circle and have a show down.

As a suggestion there could be a seperate forum topic about ongoing wars and have 3 people from each kingdom the ability to post on a locked thread. The three from each side are given the opportunity to post on the war. Another thread is linked to it and the popcorn gallery can post from there, myself included :)
    There is a section of the forums for that: http://forums.utopia-game.com/forumd...81-Utopia-News

CR and Pandas decided not to create a news only thread which is strictly moderated, we can't force them to make and post there. Folle and Octo are a factor in this war as the former has killed a "valuable" prov in CR.

I suggest just not reading certain user's posts, it's really helpful if you know their avatar to just skip over so you dont even have to read the name. It is what I do, and I assume most do with my posts :P

I like to post
    I suggest just not reading certain user's posts, it's really helpful if you know their avatar to just skip over so you dont even have to read the name. It is what I do, and I assume most do with my posts :P
    And that, dear sir is why I have no avatar!

How do you handle the members of the exclusive club "Born l33t" ? That confuses me to no end at times..

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    And that, dear sir is why I have no avatar!
    You're meme skimable

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    How do you handle the members of the exclusive club "Born l33t" ? That confuses me to no end at times..
    They are all Korps to me. Except Realest and I have a google alert for that.

I like to post

Try skippin this nub.

Sir Postalot
    Not entirely sure CR razing Pandas buildings away is a good thing. Puts Pandas in a good position to chain effectively down once they're done with the last 2 big core.

Depends if they got the offense to quad without the TGs.. And with the razes CR are removing Rax, limiting Pandas core speed advantage vs CRs rax provs no?

Should be interesting if Panda smashes CR core though, wonder how 4 cows will fare vs Panda if a tactical WD would happen..
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    The logic is quite simple. I'll make it simpler for you since you don't seem to comprehend.

If Folle's grudge was that Godly power played him and raze killed his prov then you would be correct. But, he's using the "you hit into my war" to try and create a sense of honor in his cause, which means that he is either upset that it effected his war or that his dodge didn't work.
    No, he is saying that 1) they started it and 2) they ****played him without cause, including hitting into his war. His grievances extend beyond 'they hit me' or 'they hit into my war', and encompass Godly's lies, Octo's actions, and the general attitude of CR that nothing applies equally to them.

And once more, if CR isn't willing to respect legitimate wars, I don't see why Folle should have to respect theirs. Folle's insistence that CR shouldn't have hit into his war doesn't have any baring on his actions now because CR threw the first stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    No, he is saying that 1) they started it and 2) they ****played him without cause, including hitting into his war. His grievances extend beyond 'they hit me' or 'they hit into my war', and encompass Godly's lies, Octo's actions, and the general attitude of CR that nothing applies equally to them.

And once more, if CR isn't willing to respect legitimate wars, I don't see why Folle should have to respect theirs. Folle's insistence that CR shouldn't have hit into his war doesn't have any baring on his actions now because CR threw the first stone.
    They started it! - A whoring kd hit a prov with minimal offense and overextended from his kd, playing without CFs. I've been on both sides of this and every time I was the solo prov it was my fault I got hit.
    Chit play- He was offered a reasonable CF AND apology prior to being raze killed. He ran into a war that was detrimental to his own kd without a chance of victory in order to dodge and pump to screw Expendables over, he got hit while in what might as well be a fake war and only once! So calling it a legitimate war is beyond a stretch.
    Godly's lies- He's offered up logs and shown already the ones pertinent, he has even corrected his own misconceptions.
    Octo's actions- You're now just finding new ways to say 'hit into war'. You don't get 2 points for this, infact I award you no points and may Godly have mercy on your soul.

I like to post

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    They started it! - A whoring kd hit a prov with minimal offense and overextended from his kd, playing without CFs. I've been on both sides of this and every time I was the solo prov it was my fault I got hit.
    And many other whoring KDs have been on the receiving end of actions like this from other players in the past. Had CR come to an agreement with Folle (that he would accept), they wouldn't be suffering these razes into their war.

The details of who hit who first and who ****played who are at this point irrelevant. Folle feels wronged, he's going to get even, and CR can't do anything about it.

Thread Information