Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadian Rebellion VS Pandas

I like to post
    Who do i talk to for my superior science advantage?

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    It's about 95/5 in CR favour after you factor in Goldy hand picking there kd with the top utopians around. The Sci and massive gc advantages they have. Bigger banks. Don't let any of this even bull**** suck you in. Pandas are massive underdogs here.

The utopian David V Goliath.
    We know.

Just for the sake of game, I almost never look at the enemy kingdom page till declare. This is the first age I've had the privilege to pump unfettered. I'm also tied to a kingdom program that is controlled this age. Relevant because...

Hesus and company have proven to be great war leaders so I'd be less inclined to think individual tactics would work in your favor. Plus, you already sited your less experienced crew. By comparison, CR having great experience and accomplishments across the roster might best be served flying by wire. Teamwork trumps totalitarianism, as it were, in their case. They've not been as successful in war under tight control, but have shown they can top feed.

My view on being outmatched is to force the opposition to prove it. You have only one direction to go. The avians are ergonomic to certain tactics I've used as an individual to dominate nw sectors; you can make great leaps here. Gold dragon vs dwarves is something you must've seen all age, but it is a noticeable weakness.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy View Post
    Unfortunately Meep there's 2 things that separate us. You want crowns and acres I just want to FSU. We always let the enemies weakest player stack the acres you know this.
    -This is the first age I've ever even joined a KD trying to crown
    -I also like to troll

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I wasn't accusing you of anything, obviously I don't think you're dumb enough to recruit outside people to interfere in the conflict :p
    How is this dumb? Seems like a strong move and a best industry practice.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    it's definitely not 95/5. We've been needing to not properly pump all age so that we can wave kd's coming out of war to keep up with kd's that get wars. Would be much easier if we just had the wars to redistribute land/get the bigs chunks at a time. Panda's setup has won a number of wars now this age from pretty similar position and have more honor on their WH than they did against those. Furthermore, I think we have possibly the worst war kd setup of the people they've warred this age. Our top is bigger, but the fact that a tactician group of cows is even remotely close to a merchant group is fairly best case scenario.

definitely 50/50 as cJ would say.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by topsy's revenge View Post
    it's definitely not 95/5. We've been needing to not properly pump all age so that we can wave kd's coming out of war to keep up with kd's that get wars. Would be much easier if we just had the wars to redistribute land/get the bigs chunks at a time. Panda's setup has won a number of wars now this age from pretty similar position and have more honor on their WH than they did against those. Furthermore, I think we have possibly the worst war kd setup of the people they've warred this age. Our top is bigger, but the fact that a tactician group of cows is even remotely close to a merchant group is fairly best case scenario.
    During those times they waved kds they could only run 13 pes per acre and had to unfortunately drop their science level from Extreme to Rushed.

My heart bleeds for you...
    BLUE your my boy!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Was that Godly before the wig and the fake tan?

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    During those times they waved kds they could only run 13 pes per acre and had to unfortunately drop their science level from Extreme to Rushed.

My heart bleeds for you...
    It's hard to run rushed on -2 PPA :(

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    Was that Godly before the wig and the fake tan?
    Don't

Forum Fanatic
    I think if it's a true Canadian Rebellion then I need to join you guys?

The Jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    I think if it's a true Canadian Rebellion then I need to join you guys?
    Our priority is recruiting more Australians, jpop will totes agree with me
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

This is definitely CRs to lose Topsy, CR has had no wars/interruptions to their growth, unlike Panda who has warred on numerous occasions like it should be, in my opinion..

2 different strategies to get at the top, but CR's is for sure the better route for pumping without hindrance.
    War is what happens when language fails.

I just stopped into the MGM sports book and the money lines are -2000 CR +1250 Pandas. I guess this is Rousey v Holm all over again.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I wasn't accusing you of anything, obviously I don't think you're dumb enough to recruit outside people to interfere in the conflict :p
    Odd.
    It would be kind of nice if your buddy chuck wasn't interfering with your 2nd war opponent in a row.

Thread Information