Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of weak trash is this?

Enthusiast

What kind of weak trash is this?

"We will cry if you hit us, but we will keep hitting back and not CF"

What kind of taunt is that? This kingDOM (Thanks for pointing out my typo, Vir!) was 7.1m NW, we were 6m NW (With a 200k NW unowned province that we ended up deleting since we could find anyone who wanted an Elf/Viscount). They waved us on May 1st, we started retaliating, they offered a CF on May 4th and then withdrew it on May 5th. They claimed they left a CF up all day before revoking the offer, even though it clearly shows the CF was up for one hour. They have told us they will continue hitting us because we FG'd a bunch of gold. They then send us this "taunting" banner. First off, the waved first. Second off, we already made them cry? Just because they couldn't free wave? I wish we were just a little bit bigger, we would definitely go crush them, but we are currently 1.2m NW smaller, so we aren't going to declare. Just seems like some weak play by a kingdom crying about a "meal" causing them to choke....
    Last edited by Che Guevara; 06-03-2016 at 18:19.

Veteran
    What is the meter like? Are they way ahead of you?

- Build schools KD-wide and learn learn learn (esp Orcs). You have nw hitting up advantage.
    - Keep ops spread across them, esp MS. No-one wants to sit through that constantly. Keep it on armies at home.
    - Steal all their resources - gc and runes.
    - Choose an NS target
    - Choose an AW target
    - If you have undeads, bounce wave their tms to kill def

Smaller kd's have a lot of options against bigger kds - usually they just don't realise. Don't roll over.

Enthusiast
    Thanks for the encouragement, we are retaling hits right now trying to decide what to do. They messaged us and said they would CF us if we let them have another free wave. Honestly, I have no issue with the kd waving us and would love to fight them. I'm just trying to understand the taunt and their claims about the CF offer. Why would anyone say they will cry if we hit them? That just seems like a weak statement.

Enthusiast

My poorly cut copy of the taunt banner. I am on phone so can't seem to do better image select.

I like to post
    this is an rpg and ur role is che, which means u have to be badass! trust in yourself to find a way.

Needs to get out more
    If you go to war just concentrate all weapons on core pulverization. I don't know why so few little kingdoms don't take the initiative on this. There is tried and true history behind soft target envelopment by small countries vs large.

Insulate your core and keep your defenses up for 48 hrs. In the meantime completely and utterly destroy the enemy core through learns, raze, massacre, trads. I mean punish them in cruel stoic dissection. If you can't digest the whole core, then tear off any amount that you can completely dominate.

Part of war is psychological. There are brave souls in some, but others are sensitive to crushing unyielding violence. Count on finding them and creating problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sounds to me they are trying to lure you into war as they can't beat a same size kd.. do as s08 said, and stay behind meter, they likely get waved soon enough and then cf.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Veteran
    Yep just remain behind meter and you will essentially always gain more than them because you are hitting up. Bring KD-wide schools and gs (20% on each) and you will never lose that battle (don't overhit and allow them button though!) Drag it as long as you need to. Eventually they'll come back to you with their tails between their legs but trying to act all casual. Expect a pm after 3 days saying something like 'Alright this is silly. Instead of us just destroying your KD's age, why don't we both just CF and move on from this?' Then you can decide what to do :)

Enthusiast
    Yeah, we probably won't do all that (Our kd is pretty bad too) but we are doing a bit of what we can. They changed their name to "Why Won't # # Send CF" or something like that. All within 24 hours. Like, they are bipolar or something...

After checking around a bit im thinking this is just trolling, i cant find any province being 7m nw?

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    Yeah, we probably won't do all that (Our kd is pretty bad too) but we are doing a bit of what we can. They changed their name to "Why Won't # # Send CF" or something like that. All within 24 hours. Like, they are bipolar or something...
    It's ok. But I was in Jerks last age which they took as a ghetto age and was retaliating Ascension and BeastBlood. I understand the desire to retain kingdom integrity but you've gotta poke giants in the eye or the game becomes a downward spiral of bully appeasement. I'm not asking you to make a stand but I have and came out no worse for the wear.

Oh, I feel the need to tell you: in age 63 I ran a solo province in an empty shell. I ran into everybody including 4 of the top 6 kingdoms. No CFs were ever brought up on my part in these exchanges. You have to remember that I was vulnerable to every kingdom on the server. Not only this, but I lived by my challenge idioms to only retaliate and never attack unprovoked. When one of the giants struck me I'd retaliate. If they hit me twice I'd +4 to cripple and position myself to CQ a t/m via nw and prudent use of War Spoils if possible. I cast explosions to make life a bith. I had massive exchanges with Alice and we never even talked CF. I lost that exchange but reestablished myself at the 3k mark in short order.

There's no reason to fear as kingdoms are so prone to do when herd mentality seeps in. If an individual can stand against 25 then every additional renegade is a welcome friend. Too many curl up when the heat is on. I encourage them to enjoy the game rather than spend their time huddled in discouraged masses.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    After checking around a bit im thinking this is just trolling, i cant find any province being 7m nw?
    Lol, thanks for pointing out the typo, Vir ;) Love ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Che Guevara View Post
    Lol, thanks for pointing out the typo, Vir ;) Love ya!
    ooh, typo, yeah.. no worries! Sorry for accusing you of trolling!

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Needs to get out more
    My statement stands on even more solid ground now. Screw the not as big as advertised!
    ________
    Weed bowls

Enthusiast
    nvm

Thread Information