Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions of a 26YO Drama Queen

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I was worried this thread was about me for a second.

Forgive me Palem, for I have sinned.

For 7 ages after the disbandment of theHERETICS, the F5 intel formatting script that was "leaked" to various public users contained a trojan. Infected users' mIRC clients would actively stream their conversations to a predetermined channel. From there, individual users would be selected and their clients could be accessed remotely for the purposes of manipulating events (via using leaders/players as puppets while they slept) and exporting logs/files (via DCC) for analysis. My lust for information could not be sated.

The exploit was patched after remote accessing Catwalks client and making myself founder of #Strategy.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Forgive me Bishop, for I have sinned.

This is the first time I have been to confession and my thoughts have been weighing heavily on me for some time. When I was young and irresponsible I created a fictitious alliance and got a MAP with HaJ. With the backing of Malm and Hawk at the time, I was able to troll them for eternity as they wrote the alliance into their history on their website.

Man that felt good. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and me and HaJ can finally clear the air.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forgive me zauper, for I have sinned.

It's been a few minutes since my last confession and my thoughts have been weighing heavily on me. In the Havoc vs AMA war a few years ago, I accidentally trained 14 tpa instead of 14 epa in prep time. Fortunately the war was delayed so I covered my tracks and got away with it. suckers

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post

It's been a few minutes since my last confession and my thoughts have been weighing heavily on me. In the Havoc vs AMA war a few years ago, I accidentally trained 14 tpa instead of 14 epa in prep time. Fortunately the war was delayed so I covered my tracks and got away with it. suckers
    There have only been a handful of ages where I didn't train all thieves in protection.
    I don't know whats wrong with me.

I ran 4 prov's at the same time like 9 years ago, all in ghettos of course. Not much of a drama queen, so I'm not doing it in the Catholic confession style, but I am 26 so I felt compelled to say something.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.

| Blade of Dragons Mate | Mythos | S 1 3 3 7 Y | Desolated Mythos | Pandas | Barcoloco |

Needs to get out more
    ...children. Wait until you sneak a peek at the next encounter while the dungeon master is taking a dump. Now that's living, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    ...children. Wait until you sneak a peek at the next encounter while the dungeon master is taking a dump. Now that's living, my friends.
    As a DM and speaking for all DMs, you're a POS for that. Nerull will come for you.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

For quite a while the 'ed' part in my signature has been a link to a song that is offensive. I thought I was more popular in the forums than I am and it got to a point where I had to point it out to blizz for any kind of recognition.

I will say 20 hail elits to clear my name

Needs to get out more
    What is that, a cigarette?
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why are people confessing to me? I don't give a damn and it's confusing when I'm just trying to skim over these posts lol

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Why are people confessing to me? I don't give a damn and it's confusing when I'm just trying to skim over these posts lol
    Meme bait. You're not biting...
    ________
    Weed bowls

So far octo is the only one delivering. :(

Post Fiend

For quite a while the 'ed' part in my signature has been a link to a song that is offensive. I thought I was more popular in the forums than I am and it got to a point where I had to point it out to blizz for any kind of recognition.

I will say 20 hail elits to clear my name
    rofl i dont even remember this.

Kids dont do drugs.

Post Fiend
    allright im no octo but this is my hail mary

FORGIVE ME HAJ FOR I HAVE SINNED

During the HaJ vs NA alliance war i got my hands on provs in their kds and used them to permanently PK multiple haj leaders out of their kds and disbanded 4 different kds simply out of spite.

Thread Information