Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Confessions of a 26YO Drama Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I don't know where to begin :( I am very excited for when Octo gets to Havoc/Exp/CR days in his confession.

Forgive me Bishop for I have sinned. It has been nearly a decade since my last confession.
    In my youth I have account traded and even used proxy. I have negotiated farm out deals on both sides just to screw over someone I disliked. I have held hate in my heart, and wrath in my sword. I have turned my sword against my family for vanity and pride. I have been glutinous whilst whoring. I have lusted after crowns. I have envied the relationships of others and tried to come between them. I have rejected the grace of God(ly) and have allowed myself to remain stagnate and become sloven.
    I like this :D
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

I like to post
    Few confessions of my own:

Early sins:

1. Few ages ago I warred FWB (Palem/Smercjd). I created a public forum thread knowing full well it would invite hits from FREE. When they refused to pull out and drag it out I created 2 provinces myself from my university to speed up the razing.

Age we won warcrown:

1. Agreed a fakewar with Pharma whereby neither side's TMs would be touched, and we'd get the WW. In the end Pharma did not really stick to their end of the bargain but we won anyways.
    2. Agreed a fakewar with Pandas whereby they'd landdrop our core in war and didn't touch our TMs so we could stack honor on them and pump wpa in EOW CF. In exchange we lost about 30% of our land to them + they took WW bonus.
    3. Agreed a fakewar with Forsaken Knighthood, promising to not hit certain provinces in their Kingdom so they would be safe of Expendables/Jerks. At the same time I conspired with Expendables to bloat certain attackers so Expendables could farm them afterwards.
    4. Agreed a fakewar with TBB to keep their land out of Crazies' hands. This was mostly brokered between me and Octo. Expendables then farmed us 300-400M gc to make sure we'd beat TBB. Then Fluffylicious waved in on TBB, something we had not anticipated. I went and coordinated with Kandy to make sure they kept up the hitting/opping on TBB. I then had to go into TBB chat to convince their KD to war us.

Last age:

1. Willingly tricked Divinity into signing a bogus CF treaty that I knew I'd break anyways (but this is kinda known already).

This age:

No real ****play that I know of, unless others can remind me of something. I can honestly say I'm a changed man :)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    This post really hits the spot, especially if you know who that guy is :)

bump

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Few confessions of my own:

Early sins:

1. Few ages ago I warred FWB (Palem/Smercjd). I created a public forum thread knowing full well it would invite hits from FREE. When they refused to pull out and drag it out I created 2 provinces myself from my university to speed up the razing.

Age we won warcrown:

1. Agreed a fakewar with Pharma whereby neither side's TMs would be touched, and we'd get the WW. In the end Pharma did not really stick to their end of the bargain but we won anyways.
    2. Agreed a fakewar with Pandas whereby they'd landdrop our core in war and didn't touch our TMs so we could stack honor on them and pump wpa in EOW CF. In exchange we lost about 30% of our land to them + they took WW bonus.
    3. Agreed a fakewar with Forsaken Knighthood, promising to not hit certain provinces in their Kingdom so they would be safe of Expendables/Jerks. At the same time I conspired with Expendables to bloat certain attackers so Expendables could farm them afterwards.
    4. Agreed a fakewar with TBB to keep their land out of Crazies' hands. This was mostly brokered between me and Octo. Expendables then farmed us 300-400M gc to make sure we'd beat TBB. Then Fluffylicious waved in on TBB, something we had not anticipated. I went and coordinated with Kandy to make sure they kept up the hitting/opping on TBB. I then had to go into TBB chat to convince their KD to war us.

Last age:

1. Willingly tricked Divinity into signing a bogus CF treaty that I knew I'd break anyways (but this is kinda known already).

This age:

No real ****play that I know of, unless others can remind me of something. I can honestly say I'm a changed man :)
    You honestly make me sick but what's worse is Bishop allows it every age. You couldn't win a crown without cheating and everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    You honestly make me sick but what's worse is Bishop allows it every age. You couldn't win a crown without cheating and everyone knows it.
    What do you mean Bishop would do? Take out his magic chrystal ball and look whos cheating?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What do you mean Bishop would do? Take out his magic chrystal ball and look whos cheating?
    Come on Korp Bart doesn't even hide it. Seriously this age a proxy run province gives a fake war and that's not enough. The age they won the ww crown a guy was in the forum from FOK saying it was a fake war. What kind of evidence do you want? Common sense, eye witnesses or actual data proof. It's all there yet and no action. I quit utopia and now I am just trolling. Why play a game if every age cheating is allowed. Bart makes me sick but honestly Bishop is to blame over all. Maybe I will get banned and then I could be truly done with utopia haha.

I think you're in a fakewar. See what I did there?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Bart makes me sick but honestly Bishop is to blame over all.
    It's the cops fault that guy shot those people! lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    It's the cops fault that guy shot those people! lol
    If the cops just sit their and watches it happen they are just as responsible.
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 06-05-2016 at 03:51.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Legally: no
    Morally: no
    In the logic of someone trying desperately to troll: apparently so

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Legally: no
    Morally: no
    In the logic of someone trying desperately to troll: apparently so
    Legally depends.on the country.
    Morally of course a police officer duty is to protect and serve.
    Sure bored with nothing better to do so why not kick up dust. Not being a monarch in utopia gives you alot of free time. Haha

I like to post
    just writing a story lol. obviously I exaggerated on some points to make it a better read. U shouldnt be angry so much about what I did, but what all these other people are doing yet not having the decency to confess ^^

Thread Information