Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 94

Thread: FREE's 4th WAR

  1. #1
    Post Fiend Elixir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    132

    FREE's 4th WAR

    Since at the start of age they really screw us with their thrash talking and asking for war even the age is still in frozen with that Vlahul guy until they separated ways..

    They learn waved a warring ghetto with 4/4 WW record, and FREE is confident that this kd will just offer CF since they are way bigger and had 2 pv advantage, 1.5M nw, 5k acres advantage and running high schools and homes while the warring ghetto had full warbuild. But FREE didn't expect that this warring kd will play their cards and push the button.. 24hours after war was declared FREE is now behind in NW and ACRES..will post summary later on after warring kd's wave

  2. #2
    I like to post MyNameIsMatija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,959
    If I got the loc correctly FREE is 1/3 at the moment so wouldn't this be their 5th war?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

  3. #3
    Post Fiend Elixir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    If I got the loc correctly FREE is 1/3 at the moment so wouldn't this be their 5th war?
    1 win in 3 wars..so 4th war

  4. #4
    I like to post MyNameIsMatija's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    4,959
    Ah right, my bad, thought it showed wins/losses for a second there :D
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

  5. #5
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,660
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Ah right, my bad, thought it showed wins/losses for a second there :D
    That's what you get for winning all your wars, sunshine
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    786
    FREE war sooooo I'll check back in a week.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Gabbed the news looks like free is already turtling. Such a lame setup haha.

  8. #8
    Post Fiend Elixir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    132
    ** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 171 (20,606 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 152 (19,932 acres)
    -- Ambush: 7 (650 acres)
    -- Conquest: 2 (24 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 3 (2,440 population)
    -- Plunder: 1
    -- Failed: 4 (2.3% failure)
    -- Uniques: 58
    Total attacks suffered: 162 (13,712 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 113 (13,429 acres)
    -- Ambush: 3 (283 acres)
    -- Massacre: 5 (22,682 population)
    -- Learn: 35
    -- Failed: 6 (3.7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 93

    ** The kingdom of WARRRAR**
    Total land exchanged: +6,894 (171/162)
    +5,762 An unknown province (31/0)
    +1,238 No Free Wi-Fi (11/6)
    +1,097 AIDS on a good day (9/0)
    +952 Cant Gain Weight (12/5)
    +815 Political Instability (6/1)
    +805 On a diet cant eat chocolate (7/1)
    +632 Had to eat leftovers for lunch (7/1)
    +613 No Credit Card To Buy Credits (8/4)
    +527 I Have No More Kids To Sell (10/4)
    +519 Much Population Is Poverty (2/3)
    +459 My wallet is too small (11/6)
    +334 smartphone is smarter than me (5/1)
    +130 Hardly any 4K video on netflix (9/4)
    +8 Burung Pipit (1/0)
    - FokMessesUpMySciNumbers (0/2)
    -387 No Food lol (8/22)
    -670 DidntEatTodaySoBabySisCould (12/17)
    -1,783 DARN extra taxes cuz of bonus (2/13)
    -1,847 Actually Playing on a Potato (8/25)
    -2,310 Bath 2x this year (12/47)


    ** The kingdom of FREE **
    Total land exchanged: -6,894 (162/170)
    +814 Draak (8/2)
    +577 Zhuelle (8/0)
    +558 k4r (8/0)
    +513 RuPhiN (8/1)
    +433 3ger (4/0)
    +411 ZenithSun (5/0)
    +403 Woe (5/1)
    +199 Spamely (4/1)
    +130 Cello (6/3)
    +128 Acidic (6/2)
    +114 An unknown province (1/0)
    +73 RiPpY (8/4)
    +41 Leio (6/1)
    -89 DeGoodz (7/3)
    -219 conclave (14/14)
    -265 Chervie (1/1)
    -773 Hop (8/14)
    -1,103 Cheese (14/14)
    -1,486 lcf (15/27)
    -1,505 RayofHope (7/15)
    -1,850 Syrion (5/20)
    -1,915 Burner (7/23)
    -2,083 Dreamy (7/24)

    from the start of conflict including their learn waves..

  9. #9
    Needs to get out more
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    8,660
    Thank you for the update. Keep having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

    http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

  10. #10
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,932
    wars with FREE dont have to take that long. u just gotta make em surrender quickly.

  11. #11
    Post Fiend Elixir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    wars with FREE dont have to take that long. u just gotta make em surrender quickly.
    war is about 36Hours, that summary was st the start of their wave..

  12. #12
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,932
    war is about 36Hours, that summary was st the start of their wave..

    I agree

  13. #13
    Post Demon
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Gabbed the news looks like free is already turtling. Such a lame setup haha.
    Why is that lame?

    Unbreakables win wars.

  14. #14
    I like to post
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    3,932
    Unbreakables win wars.
    Good KDs win wars.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Since at the start of age they really screw us with their thrash talking and asking for war even the age is still in frozen with that Vlahul guy until they separated ways..

    They learn waved a warring ghetto with 4/4 WW record, and FREE is confident that this kd will just offer CF since they are way bigger and had 2 pv advantage, 1.5M nw, 5k acres advantage and running high schools and homes while the warring ghetto had full warbuild. But FREE didn't expect that this warring kd will play their cards and push the button.. 24hours after war was declared FREE is now behind in NW and ACRES..will post summary later on after warring kd's wave
    The trash talking was 90% Vlahul. And one of his buddies abandoned a very badly maintained 'had to be ub' elf mystic just when war started.... no that that would have made any difference.... we were in no shape to war lol, but we pushed it too far. Ah well, after war rejection #20 it even feels good to get your ass kicked pants down.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •