Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE's 4th WAR

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by HerpNDerp View Post
    Free ended up with a couple of 'untouched' elves. I forgot which elf it was, but one of them we murdered 11.5k wiz (4.5rwpa) in first 10 mins of war.

They tried to bully us, and got punked instead. Any kd who has that kind of acre/nw/prov advantage, does a learn wave, then tag 'retals means you wants war' deserves any ass whooping they get. Also, worst kd setup strat 2k16. Human/rogues and halfer/war heros lmaooooo
    So gracious in your victory.
    BLUE your my boy!

Don't have to be with all the crap FREE posted early age, I do realise the guy doing it isn't there anymore, but noone in FREE stopped him doing so, so obviously didn't mind the boosting.

P's. When you try farming and gets beaten back, because you get surprise the small kd you were throttling can actually hit harder then you thought, you deserve a bit of stick.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Veteran
    I will help free out a little bit reset all halfling warheros to orc clerics. Then you might be able to win some wars. Elf war heros can work ok in the right system, but still a bad combo. Squeeze about 10 orc clerics in some place and get rid of worthless war heros. Then you might have a chance of beating someone. Seriously human rogues and halfling war heros is so back words lol.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    but noone in FREE stopped him doing so, so obviously didn't mind the boosting.
    Afaik, Pep made him change his password to lose access to his forum account and he proceeded to make another one lol

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Afaik, Pep made him change his password to lose access to his forum account and he proceeded to make another one lol
    Still he wasn't removed. Each KD in it's entirety is responsible for the actions of each of it's members individually, although we might exclude your KD from that list :P

Enthusiast
    Free ended up with a couple of 'untouched' elves. I forgot which elf it was, but one of them we murdered 11.5k wiz (4.5rwpa) in first 10 mins of war.

They tried to bully us, and got punked instead. Any kd who has that kind of acre/nw/prov advantage, does a learn wave, then tag 'retals means you wants war' deserves any ass whooping they get. Also, worst kd setup strat 2k16. Human/rogues and halfer/war heros lmaooooo
    I think when I saw it the name was actually "MS means you want war" or something...And yeah, I guess you did, eh?

Regular
    After they wave for science they were tagged "retal equals learn wave" or something silly like that.. then they change to "MS means you want war".. then when war was declared they switched to "caught with pants down" at least they have some sense of humor ☺

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    My guess is that people hold grudges... as Settlers seems to be proving right now actually..
    Mentioned about Settlers...lame kingdom. Tag hostile yet still come hit my ghetto...I gonna retal them non stop.

Veteran
    Who did FREE just fight? Do their current opponents have an established KD name?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Do you mean Settlers? Their established kingdom name is Settlers.

Settlers? Didn't FS do something similar to them last age? Haha
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

What you neglect to mention is that the human rogues had very high succes rate aw/ga the mystics, whilst having 90-100 usable offense. The halfers are a joke indeed. Vlahul must have forgotten that attacking with 30k ospecs leads to freaking 3k conversions dropping your offense more and more. Such a useless combo....

Quote Originally Posted by tr3ndy View Post
    After they wave for science they were tagged "retal equals learn wave" or something silly like that.. then they change to "MS means you want war".. then when war was declared they switched to "caught with pants down" at least they have some sense of humor ☺
    Indeed, we were like us oh, this wasn't supposed to happen, our Halfling war heroes can't handle this crap..... ��

Quote Originally Posted by Kopdorp View Post
    What you neglect to mention is that the human rogues had very high succes rate aw/ga the mystics, whilst having 90-100 usable offense. The halfers are a joke indeed. Vlahul must have forgotten that attacking with 30k ospecs leads to freaking 3k conversions dropping your offense more and more. Such a useless combo....

which faery mystic were you able to AW? im just wondering...

Forum Addict
    Caught pants down indeed. We were 20-30% away from war build, but declaration was timed well, so most of us had just gone to bed. It took quite some time to get those rax and etc (WTs for elves too) in, and by that time, it was already lost.

In addition, we had been double-hostiled by two larger kds (kinda same situation as we were in with unknown 5/5 kd) who were hitting us pretty badly just before 5/5 kd (Why not tag up, no one will remember your kd name if you only tag up end of age...).
    Also, Rambo, a kd member, was so upset over a kd mate retalling a larger kd that he quit the kd, so we lacked a player on one of our mystics. His prov was used as a farm by unknown kd. Rambo will be joining wherever Vlahul is playing I guess. I would never take in a player who quit over a kd mate retalling a bigger kd, which was what 5/5 kd did on us. :) Rambo is officially a moron.

Anyways, given that our pants were down, we never had a chance to stop the penetration of our arses.
    ABS vs Rangers

Thread Information