Thread: Anyone from seduction still around?

Anyone from seduction still around?

Used to play in seduction for a couple of ages, anyone still around?
    Can't even remember all the nicks..
    Remember AmericanBadass and Fallstaff/tony
    Kees, Rolf.
    Used to be a part of TF

Kees is still around i believe as for ABS i aint seen him for a couple of ages.

Dont know the others.
    War is what happens when language fails.

I am getting older and older... I still remember boats, dark elves and gnomes,,,;.
    Its been a while, and when I was there is the ending of TF in general.. but I guess the old alliances from yore isnt around anymore...
    Nowdays is to much drama everywhere

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If we're talking about the same Tony, he wanders back here every now and then.

Post Fiend
    I have played with Zappa, Fallstaff and Kees for more then a few ages in Seduction.

Palem, I have been trying to contact Fallstaff (Tony from Tennessee) for years, I only have his old MSN/email that he doesn't use. If you can help me contact him I would deeply appreciate it.
    Last edited by pierniczek; 12-03-2016 at 19:10. Reason: typo

Seems like it's the same person we talking abt. Last thing I remember he had some health issues, and was starting a new job. But this was a couple of years ago

Forum Fanatic
    Fallstaff = Tony, Zappa and Kees are 2 different people.

I don't and have not played this game since last May now. I got hooked to Elder Scrolls online and stopped logging in. Currently finishing 3rd year of UNI and writing essays and hit a wall so decided to come red these forums.

Anri msged on whats app at the start of this age to come back and play but I'd rather whack my bellend against a wall for 3 months.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    Fallstaff = Tony, Zappa and Kees are 2 different people.

I don't and have not played this game since last May now. I got hooked to Elder Scrolls online and stopped logging in. Currently finishing 3rd year of UNI and writing essays and hit a wall so decided to come red these forums.

Anri msged on whats app at the start of this age to come back and play but I'd rather whack my bellend against a wall for 3 months.

Yes, I do realise that Fallstaff, Zappa and Kees are 3 diffrent people. Fallstaff and Zappa actually used to live very close to each other in Tennessee, dunno if it's the case now.
    You can always play in a more relaxed Kingdom ABA....

ello me droogies.
    i had a few good friends and a few good enemies. Kudos to all you bastards. i see that im remembered but not missed. ill take that. no worries. but just where the hell is Tony/Fallstaff? I too would love to chat with him once again.
    ?We may not pay Satan reverence, for that would be indiscreet, but we can at least respect his talent?

Mark Twain quotes (American Humorist, Writer and Lecturer. 1835-1910)

Post Fiend
    Hi Zappa,
    nice to see you alive, PM me here so we can set up a chat and think of how we can contact Tony.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by pierniczek View Post
    Yes, I do realise that Fallstaff, Zappa and Kees are 3 diffrent people. Fallstaff and Zappa actually used to live very close to each other in Tennessee, dunno if it's the case now.
    You can always play in a more relaxed Kingdom ABA....
    I don't think my activity would cut it.

I was in Seduction from 2007 to 2010 or so..
    I am not even sure of my own nickname ^^ Thordril or Drun i think, from France, but i remember we had a lot of fun with that bunch of punks, and of course i remember Fallstaff and Zappa ;)
    I am no longer playing for 6 years but I ll maybe come back next age or in a near future...

Needs to get out more
    Cool. Come back, even in casual play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information