Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I guess Pyromaniacs got tired of losing wars?

Post Fiend

I guess Pyromaniacs got tired of losing wars?

So they break CF and wave someone 66% of their size. I would probably do the same thing too after getting embarrassed by FS earlier in the age like they did.

I like to post
    I would probably do the same thing too after getting embarrassed by FS earlier in the age like they did.
    I'd say pulling out +30K land and 130% of someone's NW is hardly being embarrassed.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I'd say pulling out +30K land and 130% of someone's NW is hardly being embarrassed.
    I'd say with the amount of trash talking and promising they would 50% FS and all that ****, and then having to pull out because FS started to turn the war around and if Pyro had waited two more days to pull out they would have ended in negative land for the war, yeah that is pretty embarrassing, actually.

Keep this thread about whatev, but dont drag in FS in it. I have too many to keep up with already, ty.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Quote Originally Posted by zsivhawk View Post
    I'd say with the amount of trash talking and promising they would 50% FS and all that ****, and then having to pull out because FS started to turn the war around and if Pyro had waited two more days to pull out they would have ended in negative land for the war, yeah that is pretty embarrassing, actually.
    Nobody in Pyro did that trashtalking. But its good you keep up, what did Pyro do you?

Quote Originally Posted by zsivhawk View Post
    So they break CF and wave someone 66% of their size. I would probably do the same thing too after getting embarrassed by FS earlier in the age like they did.
    CF expired y6 and it was set without notice. You're telling me that pyro shouldn't have broken an expired CF?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Just because a CF is expired it doesn't you have to break it and begin attacking immediately

I'll rephrase it. You're telling me that it was wrong of Pyro to break an expired CF even though it expired 4 weeks ago?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think the relative size of the kingdom is what's being questioned. Not your right to cancel and expired CF

So all the KDs that wave into smaller KDs for resources are at fault too?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I think the relative size of the kingdom is what's being questioned. Not your right to cancel and expired CF
    If that was true then there wouldnt been any need to imply that they actual broke a deal not just a ingame expired cf.

Korp,
    Ummm, by definitions they are using, pyro did trash talk FS. That is, around day three or whatever I was asking them why they are dragging because they were down big and would they stop wasting our time.

zvizwhateverthellyourecalled,

As to the claim we would have been down land had we stayed in, I still dispute that with my own KD as I was against the WD, but most of my kingdom mates did not have the stomach to keep going, hence the WD. The only real fact is that pyro WD. Arguing about other things as a war KD is stupid, so stop that.

As to the whining about getting hit by a kingdom full of provinces that are 30% drafted..... I don't know what to tell you bud. If you don't like it, raze back. When I am sitting on 30% draft, if you can't raze me back then you got issues bro.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Learn waves on two kingdoms half their size in the past two days, one of which was in war. Science must be golden over there.
    Last edited by Xeronate; 18-03-2016 at 19:05.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Korp,
    Ummm, by definitions they are using, pyro did trash talk FS. That is, around day three or whatever I was asking them why they are dragging because they were down big and would they stop wasting our time.

zvizwhateverthellyourecalled,

As to the claim we would have been down land had we stayed in, I still dispute that with my own KD as I was against the WD, but most of my kingdom mates did not have the stomach to keep going, hence the WD. The only real fact is that pyro WD. Arguing about other things as a war KD is stupid, so stop that.

As to the whining about getting hit by a kingdom full of provinces that are 30% drafted..... I don't know what to tell you bud. If you don't like it, raze back. When I am sitting on 30% draft, if you can't raze me back then you got issues bro.
    I would comment that "the only real fact" is that you lost half your gcs today, but I am probably already in trouble for running my mouth. So sorry for making fun of you guys and pointing out your cowardly play ;)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Aezaen View Post
    So all the KDs that wave into smaller KDs for resources are at fault too?
    I mean....I didn't start the thread and I'm not the one complaining....but sure? If he's got a problem with you bottomfeeding on a kingdom 2/3 your size it's not farfetched that he'd have a problem with another kingdom bottomfeeding on a kingdom 2/3 their size.

Thread Information