Thread: Collusion?

Regular

Collusion?

What kind of kingdom thats double your size goes out of their way to hit a higher def TM in the middle for acres than a top end human who's in better gains range and lower def... Especially when you're being waved by another kd. A notorious kd too...

Enthusiast
    A smart player who knows the tm won't Retal and the human can 2-4x
    BLUE your my boy!

Post Fiend
    Or at the very least won't lose troops and half the gains to an ambush from the attacker.

T/Ms are great targets for bottom feeding on

Needs to get out more
    That's why you need shield men like my poorly built provinces. I get big, have no value-to-gain attributes and will retal anything bigger than myself. My science stinks, I'm fat and bristling with defensive builds. Thus razes don't affect my offense. The best part is I just realized this now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

One that has read the art of war.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Who is supposed to be colluding with who in this instance?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Who is supposed to be colluding with who in this instance?
    I'm colluding with my own kingdom to take acres from other kingdoms. I'm sorry for my transgressions, we have been doing it all age.
    Last edited by Azureflames; 18-03-2016 at 19:47.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by texn View Post
    One that has read the art of war.
    I'm the guy that never read the art of war, but feel I get the gist :-)

I'm supposed to because I casually study strategy.... But I learn in a different way.

For me it's this whole "feel" thing, so conveying numbers is unlikely, and thus logisticians discount the effects. This age has been about uninstinct for me. I see what others do, but I'm still not inclined to agree it's better. It looks better because I'm working in an ordered environment, but I can feel my flanks perpetually open.

I've come to be a team advocate and essentially find the concept of core misleading at best. Individual excellence combined with a fluid sense of team and objectives just feels like home to me. It is art, but so few see it as so.

RPGs with the myriad of layered level ability from each individual has influence on my personal strategic perspective. Nobody is unimportant. Each offer a unique leverage. Years of interaction make reactions instantaneous like a jazz band meeting at the bridge.

I've been part in roadying bands and have learned the emotional relationship at root to teamwork. You note the closeness of certain players. Trust in creativity. How a duo becomes a quartet. How their musical languages coexist, evolve and at times, lock together in a mesmerizing musical adhesion best described as a zone.

When I was a child I played football and learned the different offensive and defensive concepts from line play to reads. At work I use the concept of read-option to move continuously where others stop. Self starter they call it, yet is connected to a project that has no beginning and no end.

Near the end of high school I grew skeptical of historic teachings; I was curious about ww2. I learned the greater balance of sacrifice and relative threats that we weren't taught. We had some good teachers(social studies, history) who couldn't teach but hinted at learning things ourselves. The total theater offers some insight into the path of mankind and why we have the problems we have today.

I just can't do the numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

PM me locations of your kd pls, I need free acres also.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Thread Information