Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: FS the new Utopian Police?

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    you were cute and cuddly until this post of twisted facts as far as that can be called lies, only to paint us in bad light and show yourselves as the victim.. apologize, and do tell the whole story from the first point i pmed ALL your leadership so i wont have a negative feeling left for you..
    Will this be another "You are lying!!! No you are lying!! Oh ****, I was wrong sorry?" moment?

I like to post
    You don't have to be thankful, that's up to you, when someone helps me I'm usually thankful, no matter what I might think about them.
    Like Spartans helping FS last age when they got GBed.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    FS was tagged "policing"
    Spartans enquired to war. FS declined. Spartans gave FS a free CF offer.
    Spartans arranged another war. FS knew of this and still waved.
    After the wave FS demanded honor.
    Spartans agreed but asked if they could farm after their agreed conflict (for double the amount)
    FS chose to drag and ignore diplo waiting for their armies to come home.
    Spartans are tired.
    Is this claim 100% true? If it is, then that doesn't sound very respectable.

Like Spartans helping FS last age when they got GBed.
    Honestly don't know who helped, it's not enough of a big deal when any given KD helps thwart of GBers unless it's FS to be talked about in the forum for me to remember it.

Thank you though, for helping thwart of GBers, you played a role in FS crowning while I was playing there. I also thank you for the help you showed during the AWAR against Outsiders, I think you left the AWAR after that but FS owes you for that one, so do I, still haven't repayed that debt. FS being able to do so much afterwards from such a small starting size was truly amazing you will have to agree, and it might not have been possible without your initial help, you should be proud.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Saying Police in European Languages

Language Ways to say police
    Albanian polici
    Basque polizia
    Belarusian паліцыя
    Bosnian policija
    Bulgarian полиция
    Catalan policia
    Croatian policija
    Czech policie
    Danish politi
    Dutch politie
    Estonian politsei
    Finnish poliisi
    French police
    Galician policía
    German Polizei
    Greek αστυνομία
    Hungarian rendőrség
    Icelandic Lögreglan
    Irish póilíní
    Italian polizia
    Latvian policija
    Lithuanian policija
    Macedonian полицијата
    Maltese pulizija
    Norwegian politi
    Polish policja
    Portuguese polícia
    Romanian poliție
    Russian полиция
    Serbian полиција
    Slovak polícia
    Slovenian Policija
    Spanish policía
    Swedish polis
    Ukrainian поліція
    Welsh yr heddlu
    Yiddish פּאָליצייַ
    Saying Police in Asian Languages

Armenian ոստիկանություն
    Azerbaijani polis
    Bengali পুলিশ
    Chinese Simplified 警察
    Chinese Traditional 警察
    Georgian პოლიციის
    Gujarati પોલીસ
    Hindi पुलिस
    Hmong tub ceev xwm
    Japanese 警察
    Kannada ಪೊಲೀಸ್
    Kazakh полиция
    Khmer ប៉ូ​លី​ស​បាន
    Korean 경찰
    Lao ຕໍາ​ຫຼວດ
    Malayalam പോലീസ്
    Marathi पोलिस
    Mongolian Цагдаагийн
    Myanmar (Burmese) ရဲတပ်ဖွဲ့က
    Nepali प्रहरी
    Sinhala පොලිසිය
    Tajik милиса
    Tamil காவல்
    Telugu పోలీసు
    Thai ตำรวจ
    Urdu پولیس
    Uzbek politsiya
    Vietnamese cảnh sát
    Saying Police in Middle-Eastern Languages

Arabic شرطة
    Hebrew משטרה
    Persian پلیس
    Turkish polis
    Saying Police in African Languages

Afrikaans die polisie
    Chichewa police
    Hausa 'yan sanda
    Igbo uwe ojii
    Sesotho mapolesa a
    Somali Booliska
    Swahili polisi
    Yoruba olopa
    Zulu Amaphoyisa
    Saying Police in Austronesian Languages

Cebuano sa kapulisan
    Filipino pulis
    Indonesian polisi
    Javanese polisi
    Malagasy polisy
    Malay polis
    Maori pirihimana
    Saying Police in Other Foreign Languages

Esperanto policanoj
    Haitian Creole lapolis
    Latin vigilum

Vigilum Texn has a nice ring to it.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    you were cute and cuddly until this post of twisted facts as far as that can be called lies, only to paint us in bad light and show yourselves as the victim.. apologize, and do tell the whole story from the first point i pmed ALL your leadership so i wont have a negative feeling left for you..
    OK. Wtf is this now again. I don't know all the details what was talked. But we said we wont war you, immediately when you sent the notice. Thats correct right? We didn't want to war you because you had like 10 ub t/m's, no honor at all, and we had just come out of war.

And tell me where is the lies in my message. We said no war, did you say "ok we find something else"?, no, you didn't. And what exactly I should apologise for? That we didn't want to war you? There is absolutely no story here, you send us notice we say we dont want to war, you dont accept the answer and keep pushing. We attempt to diplo in many ways and in my understanding something worked, you withdrew the notice and said we'll see in a week.

In my opinion this message was very neutral, and I'm quite awed on how the hell you could turn it into a somekind of insult that should be apologised for...

edit. And I haven't painted you up in any bad light. FS reputation has been made by its own actions. And believe it or not, I'm actually been neutral towards FS and avoided bashing or joining the anti fs bandwagon.
    Last edited by Jukelius; 17-03-2016 at 16:35.

I like to post
    No problem Matija. But yea.

Age 65: FS getting beat down by Outsiders --> Spartans step in and save them.
    Age 66: FS getting GBed --> Spartans stepped in and beat 1 of the KDs into submission
    Age 67:

Bart to Francis pre-Pyro conflict:

Bart:*hey man
    Bart:*GL in ur war
    Bart:*wish u the best

3 days ago:

[21:39, 15/3/2016] Bart: hey Francis, how u doing?
    [21:39, 15/3/2016] Bart: lemme know when u got a few mins for me :)
    [21:39, 15/3/2016] Francis: Razing ppl
    [21:39, 15/3/2016] Francis: Whats up
    [21:40, 15/3/2016] Bart: ye, x:x?
    [21:40, 15/3/2016] Bart: or folle?
    [21:40, 15/3/2016] Bart: wondering, since u guys are ful squad again
    [21:40, 15/3/2016] Francis: x:x currently
    [21:40, 15/3/2016] Bart: I"d say time to set up a war :)
    [21:41, 15/3/2016] Francis: Your attitude alrdy shown it will be a pissing contest and im not up for it
    [21:41, 15/3/2016] Bart: pissing?
    [21:41, 15/3/2016] Francis: Go prove yourself somewhere else :)
    [21:42, 15/3/2016] Bart: that was just a troll I even stated that
    [21:42, 15/3/2016] Bart: lol
    [21:42, 15/3/2016] Bart: but yea I understand
    [21:42, 15/3/2016] Bart: we did well v Pyro
    [21:43, 15/3/2016] Bart: I heared u had some activity issues as well, not ur age in that way probably
    [21:43, 15/3/2016] Bart: we had that last age
    [21:44, 15/3/2016] Francis: Nop, we are good on activity lvl
    [21:45, 15/3/2016] Francis: But after pyro fight, i dont want another stupid trollfest
    [21:45, 15/3/2016] Francis: And you are number one troll
    [21:45, 15/3/2016] Bart: not really, most wars I do are very clean
    [21:45, 15/3/2016] Bart: if people stick to the rules
    [21:45, 15/3/2016] Bart: all conflict always comes from others breaking the deals they make
    [21:45, 15/3/2016] Francis: Yeah i know
    [21:45, 15/3/2016] Bart: both Pyro and Green went over acre-cap
    [21:45, 15/3/2016] Francis: Lol
    [21:46, 15/3/2016] Bart: and in the end I just let it go
    [21:46, 15/3/2016] Bart: and warred anyways
    [21:46, 15/3/2016] Francis: Well, tbh currently im not leading the kd atm
    [21:46, 15/3/2016] Francis: Ive stepped down after pyro fight, and yume taking care of most stuff
    [21:46, 15/3/2016] Bart: aha
    [21:46, 15/3/2016] Bart: so I could contact him see if he does want?
    [21:46, 15/3/2016] Francis: And decision priority is on her
    [21:47, 15/3/2016] Bart: she's steward?
    [21:47, 15/3/2016] Bart: I mean we can have a war however u want it tbh. I can do long hostile
    [21:47, 15/3/2016] Bart: can also just give button we go right away
    [21:47, 15/3/2016] Bart: which would be nice for ur orc core
    [21:47, 15/3/2016] Bart: but yea not much to gain fro us either I guess
    [21:48, 15/3/2016] Bart: since ur 30K honor under us, so most likely we'll lose slightly
    [21:48, 15/3/2016] Bart: even if we win
    [22:17, 15/3/2016] Bart: wanna set up an in-game CF for the moment?
    [22:17, 15/3/2016] Bart: and perhaps a "we won't **** over Spartans should we get into a superior position" clause :D
    [22:17, 15/3/2016] Bart: we'll just mind our own business then as well

So:

FS being smaller than Spartans and policing --> Spartans give free CF.

FS was tagged "policing"
    Spartans enquired to war. FS declined. Spartans gave FS a free CF offer.
    Spartans arranged another war. FS knew of this and still waved.
    After the wave FS demanded honor.
    Spartans agreed but asked if they could farm after their agreed conflict (for double the amount)
    FS chose to drag and ignore diplo waiting for their armies to come home.
    Spartans are tired.
    It's all true apart from the last 2 statements. FS also chose to not take any honor, for which I am grateful to Francis.

Mind you, I'm not pointing fingers, just throwing out the facts as they are. Up to others to think about it what they want.

Looking forward to warring FS later on.
    Last edited by Palem; 18-03-2016 at 01:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukelius View Post
    OK. Wtf is this now again. I don't know all the details what was talked. But we said we wont war you, immediately when you sent the notice. Thats correct right? We didn't want to war you because you had like 10 ub t/m's, no honor at all, and we had just come out of war.

And tell me where is the lies in my message. We said no war, did you say "ok we find something else"?, no, you didn't. And what exactly I should apologise for? That we didn't want to war you? There is absolutely no story here, you send us notice we say we dont want to war, you dont accept the answer and keep pushing. We attempt to diplo in many ways and in my understanding something worked, you withdrew the notice and said we'll see in a week.

In my opinion this message was very neutral, and I'm quite awed on how the hell you could turn it into a somekind of insult that should be apologised for...

edit. And I haven't painted you up in any bad light. FS reputation has been made by its own actions. And believe it or not, I'm actually been neutral towards FS and avoided bashing or joining the anti fs bandwagon.
    Try harder to be honest, you did say FS likes to drag out wars, so did another poster on this forum from your KD.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Regular
    Try to talk to the other leaders in fs, Bart. They are better to talk to. Francis is an ass most times. As far as I know, they are quite clean. They don't do those 'oh you didn't say we can't have army out during your wave, you didn't put it in the agreement..' kind of bull**** that other kds try to pull.

[21:45, 15/3/2016] Francis: And you are number one troll
    Barta, fix your locs!

And I take offense to Francis saying you're number one troll. That is forever and always octo's.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    I try to learn from Octo. Hmm, perhaps learning is not the right word. I pray to His statue each day and hope some of His Divine Spirit might descend upon my soul and give me the strength to be as He is, if only for a while.

Post Demon

We get defensive easily in case you didnt guessed it allrdy =)

He was refering to the fact we didnt want to war you guys at all. You were coming oow with large land advantage over us and our CF was about to expire.
    We asked for extension and you guys ignored our diplo attempts and trolled us with msgs how you dont like our faces or something like that ...

Anyway we gave up on diplo, drafted and trained up best we could and noticed you.
    Considering we were in full sci/wpa pump mode kd wide forcing us to drop pump only 2 days or so after we started and train up only to say "we wont war" you can guess we werent delighted and demanded war deal or we were gona wave.

In the end you stalled on terms and eventually refused to agree on a land cap and proceeded to explore big before geting waved.

Entire affair caused us to rebuild twice for nothing, abandoned pump just after we started it, cancel funded dragon and grow like 15k+ acres (guesstimate) trying to match your growth completely negating wpa/bpa we managed to get in those 2 days.

Long story short, you caused us 10 days of wasted time, made us outgrow potential targets who might actually war us and completely ruined our sci/wpa pump.

I dont think you personally were insulting alltho you did throw some small jabs at us here and there, but as you might expect we were not happy about way things played out, even if we notch up lot of it to objective circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Try harder to be honest, you did say FS likes to drag out wars, so did another poster on this forum from your KD.
    I dont know who has said that,it wasnt me. Isn't that what happened with Pyros earlier this age, so there is very recent proof of that. It's their setup that potentially causes it, and it is very effective setup. But thats the reason they are not very fun to war with, especially if you havent prepared against it. Even when you have, you can go on for quite a long time with that setup, until other kingdom gets tired. In short, it's just not fun to war against that setup, so we definately wont do it unless the reward is really worth it.

Forum Addict

when your war ended, we were hanging around with a lot of schools and stuff, pumping sci.. we were just looking to idle, definitely far from looking to fight anyone.. the message below was sent to all your leadership - monarch, steward, and the previous steward.. we recieved absolutely no replies, but some trolling - a simple single word answer would result in an eoacf..

--------
    Game Date May 18 of YR8
    Real Date Sun, 6 Mar at 11:08 GMT+00:00
    Sender King The Droid Awakens the Blessed of BB-8 is R2D2s Father (fs)
    Recipient The Wealthy King Liverpool of Penny Lane (mythos)
    Subject hey
    i saw steward has changed so relaying this to both current mon&stew too,

hey, ive seen your war has ended and ill assume you wont want a conflict shortly after.. shall we extend it to eoacf, with a possible arranged war if both sides agree?
    -------

here is the only reply i got for my cf extension request;

-------

Game Date May 19 of YR8
    Real Date Sun, 6 Mar at 12:02 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Wealthy Baron Agent Horse Penis of Fannin Street (mythos)
    Recipient King The Droid Awakens the Blessed of BB-8 is R2D2s Father (fs)
    Subject Re:hey
    Yeah you have to deal with our king, I really dont like your face.

-------

whomever that fannin street guy is, you should definitely teach him to keep his mouth shut when he doesnt have better things to say in a diplo matter..

you were like %10 land bigger, and were only non-cfed kd in our range.. non-answering a cf request after reading it (i dont really count that above message as an answer) mean either we may come for you, or we are coming for you.. we had to cut our idling and science stuff, grown & got drafted to prep for you, and noticed you on february 3rd, yr9.. this was all your doing, and none about our wish to war you - or by your stewards definition, 'strongarming' you..

our reputation only comes from poo-flinging without any grounds, as can be seen in this matter too.. you have literally wasted an entire week of our time for a prep for nothing, and we have so far only been nice to you by offering a cf extension, then extending the notice timer, and just letting it go after you still dodge us after all these.. and here you are, painting a picture of us 'but you know when fs wants a war, they either get a compensation or they get the war.'.. pathetic!

You both said it...

Make up your mind already. You are conflicting yourself all over this thread in my opinion. Nothing against you man, it's just weird, I'm honestly losing track of all the things you said because they all point into different directions.

Thread Information