Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: FS the new Utopian Police?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    It's not name calling it's truth.
    sAD or mAD, that is the question
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Addict
    It's not name calling it's truth.
    #terribletruths

Hum i like this...

We need a chief of the police!

Vote for #texn!
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Post Fiend
    I did only two attacks, hardly constitutes as "not leaving you alone"

I am not mad at Panda, Steel hit CR so I figured we needed to even it out.

Matija if you can't figure out simple things like that you're not worthy.
    Erm, I've taken 9? learns so far from you guys. I think maybe that DOES constitute not leaving me alone >.>
    Age 65: Honor crown with ED and #1 honor DW.
    Age 71: Honor/Land/NW Crown with Barcaloo

Korp, it's pretty simple: just as you have the right to act like a child, the community has the right to pacify you. Did you honestly expect no repercussion for interfering in a war?

The only person here that somewhat has a case is Folle, but he's lying to exaggerate what happened. He makes it sound like we just stumbled upon his war and started hitting him repeatedly. What really happened was him and octobrev were hitting each other. He hit octobrev then went into a fake war to run away from us and octobrev hit him back -- one time. We were pretty lax that round (this was Expendables before we had any shot of crowning) and I wasn't micromanaging, so when I woke up to see the hit, I told octobrev not to hit into the war again. His kingdom got slaughtered because they weren't even told there was gonna be a war, but he gained land and came out of war even stronger -- coupled with his low kd nw, he was a real nuisance. Once he left EOWCF, we resumed hitting each other. Then when we started talking about CF because prot mentioned Folle wanted to join the Emeriti/BB thing, I obviously wanted acres for his CF request because it was clear he was just gonna use that to run, explore a ton of land, and then start hitting us again. I pretty much just wanted to see his reaction to parting with land -- what his true intentions were. Honestly, if he had said OK, I would have probably just CFed him on the spot. He declined and made threats so we had to put him down. And it wasn't just us... his kingdom raze killed him too. They were pretty much fed up with him as well. He was clearly only playing for himself, much like he is right now. He also claims that I never apologized for the war hits. I apologized and gave him multiple chances to not be taken out. Here are the logs:

[12:01] <Folle> hi. I understand that. You guys hit me for 1019 acres since I got oow. I hit you for 1222 acres. Add the 213 acres hit you did into my war, that leaves you up in acres. Making the cf from current exchanged acres seems fair to me, agree?
    01[12:08] <Godly> we're going to make 2 more hits and then we can CF
    01[12:09] <Godly> obviously if you're going to be joining a raze war, you're not really interested in growing anymore
    01[12:09] <Godly> it's not just about equal land, it's about time spent procuring your land
    [12:14] <Folle> enjoy my retals
    01[12:14] <Godly> it's fine man we're already getting set to razekill you
    01[12:14] <Godly> gl
    01[12:15] <Godly> you can take the 2 hits and go help your friends or whatver you're doing or you can be a punk about it

[02:50] <Folle> maybe you should have given the acres back
    01[09:54] <Godly> i mean on 1 hand you lose 400 acres on the other hand you're going to be dead... which is the better choice
    [09:58] <Folle> Im allowed to attack into your future kds wars and break cf's to raze your banks. will be fun.
    01[09:59] <Godly> when have i dealbroke you
    01[10:00] <Godly> i think your major problem is that you play the game with too much emotion.... 400 acres for EOA is a sweetheart deal I made as a favor as a friend of prot
    01[10:00] <Godly> sometimes people dont see good deals because they dont think logically
    01[10:01] <Godly> you got angry and rejected it, thats fine.. I'm just saying that's a sign of a weak player
    [10:12] <Folle> you attack into my war - then try to troll me afterwards. You had a chance to close a fair cf deal but chose to reject it.
    [10:12] <Folle> Im allowed to attack into your future kds wars and break cf's to raze your banks. will be fun.
    01[10:14] <Godly> cant say I didnt try. gl
    [10:19] <Folle> take some advise - attacking into peoples wars and then demand further acres for a cf. That wont happen. GL with the rest of your age, I'll see you another age, cheers!
    01[10:20] <Godly> i mean let's be blunt here... you've tried to use a war and now the AWAR to escape us
    01[10:20] <Godly> you had no intention of joining the AWAR otherwise 400 acres means nothing to you
    01[10:21] <Godly> and then hit into your war was a retal. you dont make a hit then go to war
    01[10:21] <Godly> we didnt hit after that
    01[10:22] <Godly> so you can spin whatever you want but we both know the truth
    01[14:19] <Godly> i will be willing to apologize for the war hit. it wasnt ordered. but I think my CF proposal was very fair. If you want to end htis without going all the way, lemme know

So as you guys see, this entire grudge is really over 1 retal hit into his war. He's basically just making a scene for the last 9 months because he didn't get his way.
    Last edited by Godly; 16-03-2016 at 13:52.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Godly not once have I cried about the hits. I love just wondered why they didnt raze me the offender but rather choose a easier target.

Zapaza - You have to make up your mind either great everything as a entity or treat everyone as individual provinces. I wrote that I haven't made more than 2 hits. The rest of my kd has made more that's true. But as you wondered why You got hit I explained what I did.

I like to post
    Burn em all, burn em all!

I like to post
    Lol

*Leaves FS alone cus they policing*
    *Gets waved by FS*

Enthusiast
    Every age, a new saga with FS, sometimes 2 per age.

I noticed them tagged as 'fs razing whatever.' They decided to go under the 'moral', 'ethical' and 'fairplay' banner.

FS never fail to impress.

side question to FS:

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    we are only razing those ppl who make hits into cr & pandas, and i call out all the kds that are idle and not doing the same - this is a shame and its double shame not doing anything about it..
    Perhaps my theory regarding them policing for new friends or the need to cement other relationships after the pyro fallout is true.......but who knows I'm out of that loop.

Forum Addict
    since when is it considered some sort of lame move to wave a kd like 25k acres bigger?

p.s. i laughed out loud after reading how bart left us alone, delusional too much?

Wohoo finally something interesting again.

Go go FS, only interesting KD left in this server, imagine if you didn't have FS people, this forum would already be dead and gone :P
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Godly not once have I cried about the hits. I love just wondered why they didnt raze me the offender but rather choose a easier target.

Zapaza - You have to make up your mind either great everything as a entity or treat everyone as individual provinces. I wrote that I haven't made more than 2 hits. The rest of my kd has made more that's true. But as you wondered why You got hit I explained what I did.
    Your actions reflect on your kingdom. Your kingdom allows you to be there and engage in those actions.

Didn't see the Taliban saying 'wtf Murica, we didn't even attack you, why aren't you only retaliating on those Al Qaeda provinces that happen to be in our kingdom'

That said, FS policing is amusing as **** to me.

All of this talk about the community being for or against this or that sort of ingame action is bull****. Everybody has a dynamic stance on hitting into wars, double hostiling, etc.

I have no problems with FS razing us just like I have no problems with my actions. I do, however, find it ridiculous that they are trying to use some moral high ground bull**** to justify it. At least one of the provinces they hit had nothing to do with the hits into CR & Pandas.

I hope FS likes policing actions against themselves though cause I think they deserve to be kept busy.

Sir Postalot
    Where'd this rep of FS come from of being dirty come from? Best I can tell they've been around for 30+ ages and just try and win wars by having lots of UBs and won't ever give up (Pyro) or like to be larger by exploring (controversy vs someone else recently). Neither are terribly shocking or controversial.

Outside of us asking them for help once after 30 ages of being close cause one of their dudes is cousins with one of our dudes and that dude played with me 15 years ago, not sure they've ever really bothered with the top.

Generally "dirty" kingdoms have more black marks against them than that after 30 ages.
    Last edited by flogger; 17-03-2016 at 06:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Your actions reflect on your kingdom. Your kingdom allows you to be there and engage in those actions.

Didn't see the Taliban saying 'wtf Murica, we didn't even attack you, why aren't you only retaliating on those Al Qaeda provinces that happen to be in our kingdom'

That said, FS policing is amusing as **** to me.
    FS just policed people for hitting into your war, man I'd hate to be on your bad side...

Thread Information