Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Folle is multiing

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Ok, I'll be more direct

The definition of murder, legal or otherwise, has absolutely no connection to whether or not Folle is running multiple provinces. Get back no topic.
    Its about the legality of the issue, I was just posing a different view than Magic. That off topic rule should really be revised, it seems you just use it randomly at most and when you dont feel like doing the job you are suppose you make up some vague reason to keep the off topic around.

The question is and still stands if you dont get punished for it is it still cheating/against the rules? Too bad you cant see the connection and try to take the lazy way out of it.

Needs to get out more
    I'm confused. Did Folle murder someone?
    Essentially we have a segment of the player base with no guilt mechanism. The idea that murder is wrong is just sitting in the garage collecting dust.

I see this in my community as well. Those of a cultural persuasion feel that others of their cultural persuasion should act freely once they've done their time. At no point is the idea that the permanent damage inflicted by these persons considered wrong, as it were. Now have it be that someone not of their cultural persuasion commit the same crime, then the "wrong" is clear and forever.

A friend of mine pointed out that the guilt mechanism is culturally specific. I won't go into which ones, but that the inability to experience personal guilt is replaced with shaming by others in said cultures. This is inherently a primitive reaction based in pure animal behavior to please ones master or pack.

I figured that last part out myself. All things lead back to cultural integrity or love to those who feel it. While we might congratulate technical innovations to some that are morally inept, I challenge that their tools are not integral to the human condition. What we build from love is the most enduring signature.

For your Sunday ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its about the legality of the issue, I was just posing a different view than Magic. That off topic rule should really be revised, it seems you just use it randomly at most and when you dont feel like doing the job you are suppose you make up some vague reason to keep the off topic around.

The question is and still stands if you dont get punished for it is it still cheating/against the rules? Too bad you cant see the connection and try to take the lazy way out of it.
    That was never the question at hand though. Godly started the thread stating that on top of taking the appropriate steps to get him actioned, that they were also taking matters into their own hands and attempted to stop his efforts themselves. Whether or not he is actually breaking any rules was never a point of discussion until someone randomly decided to say that if he's not deleted then he's not breaking the rules (which is a logically fallacy in itself)

Also, if you're unsatisfied with efforts take it up with Bishop.

That's why we have the Nobel Prize. His invention was supposed to help miners, but we all know what use mankind immediately found for it.

"They presented me as the "evil genius", The Merchant of Death , but I only worked for the benefit of mankind. The only goal of my life was to expand knowledge, convinced that above all it meant spreading welfare" - Alfred Nobel 1896.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

That was never the question at hand though. Godly started the thread stating that on top of taking the appropriate steps to get him actioned, that they were also taking matters into their own hands and attempted to stop his efforts themselves. Whether or not he is actually breaking any rules was never a point of discussion until someone randomly decided to say that if he's not deleted then he's not breaking the rules (which is a logically fallacy in itself)

You consider Folle be part of topic when its a thread about CR and Panda but a question that is actually related to Folle directly if hes not cheating or not isnt on topic? :)

If i could only get my hands on that dear friend of mine i would! Usually response would be calling me Dear friend and ignore me.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    That's why we have the Nobel Prize. His invention was supposed to help miners, but we all know what use mankind immediately found for it.

"They presented me as the "evil genius", The Merchant of Death , but I only worked for the benefit of mankind. The only goal of my life was to expand knowledge, convinced that above all it meant spreading welfare" - Alfred Nobel 1896.
    The reason why we have a Nobel Prize is cause Alfred Nobel left in his will that his fortune should be invested into creating a price for people that done some good for humanity, in forms av research, progress etc. That he invented the dynamite has nothing to do with the Nobel Prize.

It does, he was scared of his legacy after reading another inventor's obituary saying something like: "The man who found a way to kill humans a lot quicker is now dead." That's when he decided to leave his fortune to "mankind".
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

You're correct. It could just be a matter of Bishop not being at work more than 1 day a RL month. The funny part is he claimed he gets paid more money than me. I wonder what he's doing over there.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You consider Folle be part of topic when its a thread about CR and Panda but a question that is actually related to Folle directly if hes not cheating or not isnt on topic? :)
    He was an active participant in the war.

The definition of murder (and the 3 pages dedicated to it) is not in any way related to folle and his possible multi'ing. On top of that it's just flat out irrelevant if he's "cheating" or not. If he's cheating then support will action him. If he's "not cheating" then CR had plans to deal with him and that was entirely what this thread was about.

I like to post
    The reason why we have a Nobel Prize is cause Alfred Nobel left in his will that his fortune should be invested into creating a price for people that done some good for humanity, in forms av research, progress etc. That he invented the dynamite has nothing to do with the Nobel Prize.
    True. I heared Nobel was collecting and selling ice and snow during the cold Swedish winters. He would've made his fortune regardless.

He was an active participant in the war.

The definition of murder (and the 3 pages dedicated to it) is not in any way related to folle and his possible multi'ing. On top of that it's just flat out irrelevant if he's "cheating" or not. If he's cheating then support will action him. If he's "not cheating" then CR had plans to deal with him and that was entirely what this thread was about.
    Woah, when did we get this new feauture where 3 kingdoms can be in the same war?

The foundations for the prize were laid in 1895 when Alfred Nobel wrote his last will, leaving much of his wealth to the establishment of the Nobel Prize. The reason he did this was because of the obituary he read, and he didn't want to end up like the man in the obituary because he as well had an invention that could be used to kill people.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    You're correct. It could just be a matter of Bishop not being at work more than 1 day a RL month. The funny part is he claimed he gets paid more money than me. I wonder what he's doing over there.
    What does Bishops work have to do with Utopia? Oh, wait did you think Bishops job was Utopia? Hahaha.

I like to post
    What does Bishops work have to do with Utopia? Oh, wait did you think Bishops job was Utopia? Hahaha.
    My IRL job is posting in these forums. I get paid nothing, voluntary work.

Well, Korp considering he's the *game admin*, yes I do. You think he does this as a volunteer job? He is an employee of B&S, from everything I've heard.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Thread Information