Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to end Utopia as it is now

Time to end Utopia as it is now

It is time to end Utopia. After playing this game all ages since beta one, genesis server and tournaments. It feels it is time to end this game as it is filled by roque players who come to Kingdom and make a mess and people leave because of that. Support really dont do anything about that. I dont wonder at all why Kingdoms have dropped from last years over 200 down to 160 about and will be dropping untill no advertizers are interested of this game anymore and no payday for game keepers.

Like this age seemed first good opportunity to get one more well functioning Kingdom build, but now in has came again these player who just play what ever thay want to and no intrest to play Teamgame really. So Kingdom will not be build but broken down and people leaving this game. Several left now already and more going. Most say that if I am not leading Kingdom, they dont stay in Utopia because fun has gone from it because of these roque players flowding in.

If someone wants to save Utopia, then better clean it from these or Utopia wont be here after a year or two.

Sincerely Taika

Please, rogue players has always existed. Its just that the playerbase is so small now its more noticeable.

But clean people from Utopia cause they dont wanna play the game as you do? That seems rather dumb.

Needs to get out more
    Hang in there, Suomenniemi(had to copy/paste that).

I'm a vent advocate. Especially seeing your forum numbers I think it's fair to let a guy dump his load once in a while.

My focus has always been on the fact it's a free game. I'm thankful for that. Pretty good for a free game, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Taika, few issues with your post or should we call it issue solving.

1). You can E-Mail support to ask for kd to be closed (means no random players in, only those you invite).
    2). Why not kill off those not following your rules if you are monarch and has support by majority.
    3). Invite players to fill the ranks to avoid randoms if you do not wish to mail support about locking it.
    4). I think you are giving up on pretty weak grounds, the game is free and is enjoyable for most, if you wish to build a kingdom you have to have patience..

Best part for me in this game has been to build kingdoms from the ground and making them succeed to a decent standard with all players feeling like friends.

So hang in there, there will always come frustrating moments in a game like this.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 20-03-2016 at 02:42.
    War is what happens when language fails.

I like to post
    agreed. lot of former top players are just playing to troll people into quitting.

Postaholic
    The best part of the game is the people you meet along the way!!!
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Quote Originally Posted by Suomenniemi View Post
    If someone wants to save Utopia, then better clean it from these or Utopia wont be here after a year or two.

Sincerely Taika
    I donno what solution you recommend to "clean" the game but I suspect it would have the affect of further reducing the player base more than "rogue" players currently do.

I like to post
    The only solution would involve heavier policing and deletion based on "general behaviour" rather than concrete crimes. Gotta ask yourself whether you want that.

Veteran
    Instead of complaining saying we need to end the game, why don't you say to yourself: either I want to play this game (including dealing with the elements of it I don't like) or I will quit. I am quite okay with 99% of the game so far, and I don't want it taken away from me! Things aren't perfect, but what is? Try to find the parts of the game to enjoy, hang out on chat with your kd mates, and the game is pretty fun..

I like to post
    uto4life! wooohooo this community is awesome. once u get used to em of course !

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Taika, few issues with your post or should we call it issue solving.

1). You can E-Mail support to ask for kd to be closed (means no random players in, only those you invite).
    2). Why not kill off those not following your rules if you are monarch and has support by majority.
    3). Invite players to fill the ranks to avoid randoms if you do not wish to mail support about locking it.
    4). I think you are giving up on pretty weak grounds, the game is free and is enjoyable for most, if you wish to build a kingdom you have to have patience..

Best part for me in this game has been to build kingdoms from the ground and making them succeed to a decent standard with all players feeling like friends.

So hang in there, there will always come frustrating moments in a game like this.
    1. Is false, either Bishop cant or wont do that. :/

More info

What I was referring is: Those 4 who came in are most likely are scripted as I killed two of them out already one time and they are back again, which actually should not happen as after certain intrahits you can not start again in same Kingdom.

Also after everytime when province *spoonbilled* or Persuated etc Raze attacks x:x all others BUT those 4 are BANNED from using War Room, so we can NOT kill those scripted anymore because we can not attack, which is we can not play the game at all.

So your advice to kill those does not work because we cant hit them. Yes support has been notified about this already two days ago and nothing has been done, as at the moment just now we are again all but those 4 banned to use War Room.

What they do is thet start to raze Kingdom x:x players and do nothing else. They speak all the time about FS war and how it goes, and how they played there, so yes they are those Top kingdoms Players as someone above commented.

But as said above. They 4 can hit but we can NOT hit them as all others are banned from using War Room and it goes to BUG error page every time we try.
    Last edited by Palem; 20-03-2016 at 15:07.

hang in there, perkele.

Also after everytime when province *spoonbilled* or Persuated etc Raze attacks x:x all others BUT those 4 are BANNED from using War Room, so we can NOT kill those scripted anymore because we can not attack, which is we can not play the game at all.
    AFAIK this "unable to attack" is just for intra attacks. (Its well known bug usually clears up at day change).

What they do is thet start to raze Kingdom x:x players and do nothing else. They speak all the time about FS war and how it goes, and how they played there, so yes they are those Top kingdoms Players as someone above commented.
    No locs and from what I can see is only Spoonbilled that razes Us. So who are these other imaginary players that razes us?
    Last edited by Palem; 20-03-2016 at 15:07.

more info

Poshib, is the previous Steward of your who you intrakilled. He is here now. Your Monarch is also one of them and sent me a message that will be razing Poshib later as they will start honorwhoring between each other. I can post their emails to me if you like to.

You said it works only for Intras but somehow it works for outside too at least tried and can not hit out. Also we did not have this problem entire age but after spoon and poshib came here it started.

*Why I am doing this again* Wide Taco* from your Kingdom razed Poshib before spoonbilled hits, they are also with this from your side.

Our Kingfom player Buu was able to make one hit just before Spoonbilled , Spoonbilled hit 5 raze before Buu was able to make second hit and was banned to hit. So it is poerfectly clear that Spoonbilled closed the War Room, or why it would again happen right when he sent troops out. Too much approve to be juct coinsident every single time. Persuated was as one of them able to hit still after Spoon, again too much approve to be just coinsident that can hit while buu cant.

Anyway, we all active are leaving to somewhere else and let those razers have they small Kingdom to raze each other or whoever they want.
    Last edited by Suomenniemi; 20-03-2016 at 09:40.

Thread Information