Thread: Looking for an active and chill warring kd

Looking for an active and chill warring kd

Hey I'm looking for a warring kd with active and chill members. When I last played I was in an intense warring kd where I had to wake up at 4 am to wave so I don't want something that intense again. I am experienced with posting ops and attacks and chat programs. I will need a little help with strats as I haven't played in a few years but I'm more than willing to listen and learn!

Post Fiend
    Hey Ezekiel.

Avarice sounds exactly what you're looking for. You can find our recruitment thread here explaining what we are all about: http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...-is-Recruiting

The quick notes are,

We are a warring kd all about having fun and winning wars. We expect army in/out as best as possible but that doesnt involve having to wake up in the middle of the night or anything like that. We would never expect that.

We use upoopu for intel and whatsapp for outside game chat.

We are currently looking for an undead tactician.

If you are interested, send me an email at avaricerecruiting@gmail.com and i will send you an invite to join us.

Hey bro!

Vice N Virtue is looking for IRC/Slack players who can use StingerNET intel site! We are well organized and we are a very active and competitive war KD. We like doing a lot of wars every age (lookin at 3 wins / 5 wars so far....hopefully squeeze out another win in the next few weeks).

We aren't douchey or a-holes and are trying to be casual but we also want to win and that comes first....having fun is winning wars and we are super active to the point that we may remind you about your armies that get home...but we also try to war on the weekends or keep up with a schedule that benefits all players.

We dont really micromanage players either...we do have suggested strategies and we all try to follow the general KD Plan...but we believe in letting people grow themselves and play the game as they see fit as long as its for the good of the kingdom.

However when WAR is declared, we need armies in and out and willingness to play your part...whatever it may be or whatever position in the chain you end up.

Look for us in #vicenvirture on IRC Utonet or just PM me!

Thanks
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Thread Information