Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown Fiesta vol. 1

This was worth the wait.

Elit makes a good point about his leadership style vs CR. Dictatorship > Democracy in Uto.

Edit: Also brings up important strategy in fighting CR. Rename your provs to possible linked aliases of CR members.
    Last edited by Band of Horses; 22-03-2016 at 14:56.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Edit: Also brings up important strategy in fighting CR. Rename your provs to possible linked aliases of CR members.
    lol. That would make for some epic godly rage I forsee! :P

I would just have everyone pick new nicknames.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I would just have everyone pick new nicknames.
    Some of your nubs would screw that up. If you need help picking new nicknames just let me know, an example of my work Jwuzi = Benchwarmer.

We have a Guangdong theme ready to go at round end considering a quarter of the kingdom is of Guangdong lineage.

We can just use those early.

Notable examples:
    Felonious: No Dong Guangdong
    Munk: Donate To Guangdong
    CJ: South Of Guangdong
    Hengz: An Actual Guangdong
    Last edited by Godly; 22-03-2016 at 16:08.

I like to post
    so with 3rd consecutive crown in the bag are you going to build your own crown kd now godly?

Not really in the bag I think we've gotta fight Panda again (incoming Clown Fiesta vol. 2). Next round I will be taking off for sure.

More importantly, will the holy trinity of Godly Mango Dirty remain or will the cold touch of retirement creep in?

Edit: :( No godly no gold logs.

Logs will probably be better since I'll have more time to focus on editing. This is the first round that I've had to do my own editing normally I have someone named Keith that does it.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I think this is the real gem:

[16:22] <@cJ> rens how do you know 1308 left
    [16:22] <&munkbot> 04<snirpsner> I sot

:D

EDIT:
    Wouldn't "we are avian" basically be like saying "we are human"? We are humans, we are human, both work imo. So there's no need to correct someone saying "we are avian", is there?
    The "we are avian" thing was because Avians are immune to ambush so they didn't need to anon, whereas the other guy must've been non-Avian.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    This was worth the wait.

Elit makes a good point about his leadership style vs CR. Dictatorship > Democracy in Uto.

LOL that would be hilarious!

Veteran
    Logs will probably be better since I'll have more time to focus on editing. This is the first round that I've had to do my own editing normally I have someone named Keith that does it.
    Dude, my name is Jon
    Age 69 Goal: Make Korp lul

Quote Originally Posted by DonJuan View Post
    Elit, CR was never gonna lose that war to Panda's if Godly himself bounced a hit to start the cow chain.

Thus being said...you would think that knowing the improbability of losing the war was incredibly low due to the sheer amount of prep CR had before they even had their 1st war he would have a more positive tone...i feel bad for all the abuse players get there just for a NW crown.

A crown tainted by nub's blood.

P.S. I hope cJ did not sell his soul to Godly for a NW crown...a crown tainted by nub's blood.
    When you sign up to play in CR, you know what it means. We all talk fast and blunt. It's not for the thin skinned. zauper is pretty much the only nice person in council. Every so often he wakes up to a royal rumble and calmly restores order. I can only imagine how things would be if we were all in a house together during the war. I'm pretty sure LG would have been dead after the WT thing. I had to take blood pressure medicine and do some mediation.

When you sign up to play in CR, you know what it means. We all talk fast and blunt. It's not for the thin skinned. zauper is pretty much the only nice person in council. Every so often he wakes up to a royal rumble and calmly restores order. I can only imagine how things would be if we were all in a house together during the war. I'm pretty sure LG would have been dead after the WT thing. I had to take blood pressure medicine and do some mediation.
    I think topsy is nice too. Just saying :)

Forum Fanatic
    Most mornings, honestly.

Thread Information