Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Clown Fiesta vol. 1

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    an extra outside mention.

Spartans were supposed to landdrop to UD-kd and 5K to Divinity (to remain neutral in the crown race). Landdrop had to be done before 22nd of march. I informed UDkd monarch and Binar of the targets and all was good.

Then came 2 days ago. Binar deleted his prov, so I tried getting into contact with a slumbering Persain.

Then yesterday I found out my 2 LD kds actually got into conflict with each other. So my journey continued, who wants our land!?

BB was approached, but they dont want land without honor. Then it came to my ears that Pandas had decided to sign non competition with CR, effectively crowning CR as winners. I approached the one KD thats always interested in land and we made an agreement. I communicated this to one of Pandas leadership, and was told that Pandas wanted the same share CR received.

So, I set to work dividing the targets and matching them to each respective kingdom's setup. I then contacted another player in Pandas to confirm since formerly mentioned leadee went AFK. He said he wasnt LS but would run it by them. 20 minutes later word reached me from this person that pandas had no interest in taking land and were fine with CR taking it. I then had to reschedule the LD for CR. However, only then word reached me that CR were dropping pandas and lacked off due to pandas keeping high armies home after razing octobrev. So my quest conti ued.

So I approached Old School and they were willing to help me out. CR started hitting and old school joined in. I then got messaged by 1 of pandas leaders why on earth I was only dropping to CR. I gave a list of targets to hit but the hits never materialized.

Then came the clowning of Vir and Benjamin. My province was targeted for 3800 acres. I was content when I reached that acreage in good fashion and went to bed. When I woke up however I suddenly found myself another 300 acres smaller and bereft of my precious marquis title. it turned out that Vir had proceeded to keep hitting me forgetting anon in the process.

Visibly upset I contacted CR leadership about this matter, and was told that jwuzi was supposed to take care of the landdrop (god knows why...). Old orders werent refreshed when other already hit me. I decided to recoup my land with LL fron the unfortunatr Dirty. I took back my 300 acres, spammed 15x MS to get my title back and then MVed it off him (in the process taking off all his other self spells).

Content with having settled this situation I went on with my day. A few hours later though I again saw myself on 3500. I first thought it was an old window I left open, but it turned out that Lord Benja had taken by force that which wasnt his (luckily he did not forget anon). Poor Dirty once more fell victim to my lusty wizzards and lost a total of 550 acres on the day.

This is my story, sif.

PS this is just banter I mean not to grief any of those who were(n't) named above here. Ur all still GOOD PEOPLE.

<3
    For as good as CR is you'd think they'd be better landdroppers. #realtalk

I like to post
    As long as mango or zauper take care of it Ive never been let dowm :D jwuzi different animal altogether ... I think blame has to be shifted from benjavir to frizzzzzbeee

As long as mango or zauper take care of it Ive never been let dowm :D jwuzi different animal altogether ... I think blame has to be shifted from benjavir to frizzzzzbeee
    That's a pretty good 'ship name for some people I don't like. Be less great next time Barta.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    Hate's a strong word.

Anyway, are we sure the game is too small for alliances?

I've respawn as faery cleric and want to start the People Who Can Take It club. It's a club environment.

Or how about the Handle It club, or HI? We advice kingdoms how to handle their beeswax. And make honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Fanatic
    what level of frisbee is jwuzi playing exactly that you'd be able to "watch him" somewhere?

The Jerks.

I like to post
    This is NA sports tetley. Not competitive but highly broadcasted ^^

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    what level of frisbee is jwuzi playing exactly that you'd be able to "watch him" somewhere?
    "watch" is a strong word. From what I've heard Jwuzi has a camera on his person while he's passing out water on the bench.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Are there dogs involved?

Depends how you look at it. If they delegate it to jwuzi, they 'still take care of it'.

Thumbs up

Finally some entertainment until we get some #Godlychatlogs

10/10, would read again.

I like to post
    So when is it time for fiesta 2?

So when is it time for fiesta 2?
    After our next war most likely.... So towards the end of next age
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Thread Information