Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake Warring

Veteran

Fake Warring

Saw something intresting today. Clueless who is in the hunt for the ww crown was at war with a 20 man kingdom. Figured it was some sort noob mistake giving them the button. So I grabbed there news and saw the 20 man kingdom had actually waved for war and even started a dragon. Now common sense says this is a fake war. As of now 4 provinces from the 20 man kingdom have deleted there province. Clueless is doing mainly learns. So anyone actually believe it's a real war? I find stuff like this disgraceful and they should be punished. Seeing in the past I have never seen anyone punished for fake warring. I figured at least some public shaming was needed.

Just report them and see what happens.

I thought we were low profile.

But if you don't know the whole story, please shove your conspiracy theories (or your so-called 'common sense') to a place where the sun never shines....

...and of course - you might be that stupid monarch looking to cause some drama here.

Humans are flawed in a sense we draw conclusions very quickly based on limited information that's available.

Do report us. We'll see if 'handofthrawn's common sense' holds.

*PS - the time this thread was created coincides very closely when the idiot King defected and deleted. Who knows if there's a relationship? But I am going to save him the embarrassment of telling everyone what he did throughout the age.
    Last edited by Sinaman10101; 27-03-2016 at 05:36.

Post Fiend
    It's near end of age and still this kinda war exists? Is it considered chart-shaping? Since they will just grab honour and doing learns to strengthen themselves further?

Veteran
    I will be short.
    Sean Birthday War got oow after a full eow, still in semi-pump mode at around 11 mil NW and 25 provs with war agreed in 4 days against wsk. The other KD - 22 prov at around 10 mil NW decided to take advantage of the semi-pump mode and started to plunders and learns.
    Sean Birthday War retaled and started a dragon. The other KD started a dragon and continued hitting. Sean Birthday War asked their monarch if they wanna war, the answer was no but that they will continue hitting until eoa.
    On the 24th of the month one province on the 22 prov KD did one extra hit that gave the war button away and it was pushed by the other KD within the hour.

War started.
    The 22 prov KD seeing they will lose badly or smtg like that had some intra-kd problems I guess.. and they started to disband after 24h into the war....their monarch being one of the first to leave..
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Veteran
    TL;DR: ghetto KD tries F'ing SU on us, forgets that noobs be noobs, accidentally gives button and gives us a way to actually fight back.

Long version:

I'm the monarch of My Raging Clue. We are a merge between two mid-level warring KDs, Broken Body Bits and Flatliners. I'm getting very frustrated with people PMing me demanding an explanation, as if I/we owe everyone an explanation.

To the KDs saying that we are cheating to try and grab ww crown; a) none of you care about ww crown any other time during the age, so why do you care now all of a sudden; and b) we are right in the hunt for that crown - why would we target a 21 prov 2/2 ww kd? How many points does that give us? Is it worth wasting a week for?

If you must know, though, here is the sequence of events. I know no-one else cares though so you're wasting my time accusing us of stuff. I'm pretty sure you're the monarch who already sent me some pissy pms, or at least I'd be surprised if you're not from Beachlords KD. You've had a vendetta against us all age after we beat you and honestly I'm sick of it.

March 17: We come oow from our war vs Outlawz, who absolutely battered us. We have already agreed to war WSK in 4-5 days and have even started and funded a drag 50%.

March 17: We suffer two big plunders immediately (approx 10mil gc total) from this small KD, who has been taking pop-shots at us all age when we come oow (FSU-style). They think that because they are small and we have a dragon at someone else, we are in a bad position to retal (and they are correct). We retal 3 times. Between these three retals, WSK starts a dragon at us as well (I don't really want to have to show a bunch of pms between WSK and myself but if you insist, I will).

Marcch 19-24: We make a few retals. They retal all our retals. I PM their monarch asking him what their game plan is. He tells me to CF them or they will keep hitting, promising me that he won't give us a button, and telling me he's not stupid enough to hit the button, but he will just soften us up for our enemies.

Me: King Josh the Sorcerer of Netflix Presents (x:x) said: > > Are you actually planning on engaging us or are you just wasting our time?

Him: The Wealthy King pacpac of The Reaper (x:x) said: > > we're actually wasting your gold.

Me: King Josh the Sorcerer of Netflix Presents (x:x) said: > > > > And why have you decided to do that?

Him: because orcs sage we can't take sci back:D want not to waste rest of gold you still have send cf or keep hitting ... and we see what we can do to return the favor. As you already guessed I won't push a button but I can make you weak for others.

Me: King Josh the Sorcerer of Netflix Presents (x:x) said: > > > > Haha mate you're well out of your depth - you start hitting us and then demand CF? We have plenty of time to go. Let's do it. If you want to talk, you can offer me a CF and some reparations for the the early plunders.

Him: go for it :) we're waiting

I then stop replying and switch to fort to bring in schools/tgs for everyone. Pissed off at small kds thinking they can hit retal-free because big kds have goals and small kds can **** with them. I get a taunting pm:

Him: "fort is bad mate, for like at least 12 hours our stealing and oping will still be quite ok in gains. I thought you're going to wave us:| I was so looking for it and then ... you go fort ... disappointing:(

PS: Even with 5 wins out of war you do not stay with 6 mil/province OOW:P Noobs like mine will always try to steal/plunder"

And then what happens? Meter at 10 (them) v 12 (us):

March 24 of YR11 BaBaBa BaBa NaNa (x:x) attacked and stole from Daredevil (x:x).
    March 24 of YR11 BaBaBa BaBa NaNa (x:x) attacked and stole from Daredevil (x:x).
    March 24 of YR11 We have declared WAR on Unnamed kingdom (x:x)!

One of their noobs trip taps for sci and I get button 7 mins from end of tick, and make a snap decision to declare.

Now, handofthrawn, hopefully you're satisfied. However there will always be people getting annoyed in this game when their goals clash with others. Maybe you're not from Beachlords. However, if you are, then shut the **** up! I am sick of your KD complaining and whining all age at us. As if you weren't bad enough during our war, calling deal break on us because I was 14 minutes late coming oof and your noobs ****ed up their first two hit into fort and then failed their second - that's YOUR KD's problem, not mine. I did not make your provs bounce their opening hits. I did not make your noobs hit through fort - if you had just waited a couple mins and let me get to my comp, all would have been well. We beat you fair and square. Stop crying about it. No wonder Warlords have such a terrible rep. Ask ANYONE we have fought this age if we ****ed around or were dicks, and not a single one of them will say anything bad about us I'm sure. Our last two wars were vs Mythos and Outlawz - speak to either of them.
    Last edited by s0830887; 27-03-2016 at 07:02. Reason: Removed locs

Regular
    Lol...some stupid conspiracy stories. We already have an agreed war with WSK, then this small KD hit us...Yes we are after the crown, but we do not need any fake wars to get it. We should know, after all, we already won(As Broken Body Bits) the crown before. This is not new territory for us.

I like to post
    Josh/Raging Clue are good guys. I'd put my hand in the fire for them. They're as honest as they come. Good luck Josh!

Veteran
    Thanks Bart :)

Someone once said: "It's just a game."
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Who?! Some noob I guess. Utopia is drug, Utopia is life ;)

The OP himself iirc.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Forum Fanatic
    josh/raging clue do you work at scotiabank bro? that s-[seven digit number] is a dead ringer for a scotia ID

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    If a province hit an hour or two before the button was pushed it would stand to reason that they would wait until 24 hours into the war to disband, seems as this is the min amount of time they have to wait.
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Post Fiend
    I have irc logs to show I was promised a spot in their Kingdom next age if we gave them the button and let them beat up on us
    F R E E A K S T Y L E
    -swoop-

Thread Information