Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPARTA vs UN1T

SPARTA vs UN1T

Watch this space.

Hostilities to start soon. Going to be an epic war...

Needs to get out more
    There's no I in UN1T.

Maybe they can give us some history to flower some thought bubbles concerning this war. Sparta we know.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    There's no I in UN1T.

Maybe they can give us some history to flower some thought bubbles concerning this war. Sparta we know.

Thank you.
    What kind of history are you looking for? We're really just a big ghetto. Sorry to disappoint!

Quote Originally Posted by Azureflames View Post
    What kind of history are you looking for? We're really just a big ghetto. Sorry to disappoint!
    If UN1T is a ghetto, Sparta is cave man village..
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 28-03-2016 at 07:53.

Needs to get out more
    I'm ghetto and feel just as comfortable at sub 100 as I did at number 5, so you're not in wine country.

Just tell us a little bit about your kingdom.

Azure Talons was one of my spells in D&D btw which was enhanced by my Epic Destiny.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm ghetto and feel just as comfortable at sub 100 as I did at number 5, so you're not in wine country.

Just tell us a little bit about your kingdom.

Azure Talons was one of my spells in D&D btw which was enhanced by my Epic Destiny.

No idea how many people are in this kingdom are from the previous age but the majority of the kingdom are randoms. We raze killed 9 provinces after our first war. We've invited a few as we grew but 2/3rds to 3/4ths of the kingdom randomed in. Several of us only planned on playing for a few weeks of the age. Just dipping our toes in the old utopia pool; however, we had more success and fun than any of us anticipated.

Tbh I don't know the histories of many people in the kingdom. Most are shy to list kingdoms they've played in, but people claim to have played for many ages. Names I remember being dropped include Heretics, Playboys, Absalom(forgot which specifically, maybe Rage), but these are all single players. A couple of the old players have been extremely beneficial in terms of diplomacy. Game knowledge and effort varies wildly, from people misunderstanding basic mechanics like thinking more peasants = more wizards per tick to players calc'ing and running sims.

As for my own history, I've played in spurts. Never been with a kingdom more than 3-4 ages. Highest in charts around top 50-100 maybe, when there were 1000+ kingdoms. Never played for growth, just war. Though they sometimes go hand-in-hand. I couldn't tell you the names of my past kingdoms or provinces because I don't remember them myself

We may have fumbled our war prep a bit, some mistimings, having to grow to meet Spartans. Frankly, we have too many race/pers combos(13) and I can never figure out where everyone else is spending their gold. Getting people to follow a plan is sometimes like pulling teeth. I learned a lot about deep drafting planning my own and watching Spartans.

After this war I'm ready for the age to end. We've surpassed all expectations we set for ourselves, regardless of the outcome of this war. Looking forward to actually planning a kingdom instead of simply working with what we have.

Veteran
    Don't fear 1 unit Spartans have a hard time beating ghettos this age. Remember to soldier bounce

So far (as of now), Spartans have made 9 hits at the 15 minute mark, onto a lot of attackers with armies out by after the 15 minute mark of the 22nd, I presume to prevent them from getting hit armies home. I believe they were meant to hit 3x by 15 minutes, according to the deal..?
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 28-03-2016 at 15:27.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyReid View Post
    So far (as of now), Spartans have made 9 hits at the 15 minute mark, onto a lot of attackers with armies out by after the 15 minute mark of the 22nd, I presume to prevent them from getting hit armies home. I believe they were meant to hit 3x by 15 minutes, according to the deal..?
    Lots of people logging in on phones. Hits are imminent.. the orders have been given, just slow to act

Quote Originally Posted by Azureflames View Post
    Lots of people logging in on phones. Hits are imminent.. the orders have been given, just slow to act
    np

Our rogues have managed to GA+AW one of their UD calves to less than .5wpa, then LL chain him from 6.1k acres to 3.3k... he just released (all?) def spec from overpop. Approximately 12k acres razed by our cows onto their cows.

Spartan attackers are eating a pretty brutal deep-chain wave from theirs.

Shall post hostile/1st wave summary in the morning.
    Last edited by JohnnyReid; 28-03-2016 at 20:45.

Needs to get out more
    Can we sticky "Spartan Deal" so everyone has the memo prior to war? ;-)

Thank you for the kingdom summary Azureflames. Growing to war in your circumstance is admirable. Have fun.

Sparta enjoying a nice turnaround age. It should serve as a motivational example to many.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Ive lost 20k elites already. but we're up 4k a in the first wave
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Veteran
    You do need a lawyer to sort through Barts deals lol. I wonder if he understands most of us don't actually read them all the way through. Haha.

I like to post
    I know most people probably don't read all of it or plan to stick to it. So far 6 agreed wars this age I think 5 of em opposition did not stick to terms (1 of those 5 is debatable).

I wasn't 100% there at the beginning of the war but it seems my lads did a good job. Handofthrawn perhaps you can tell me who these ghetto's are then?

FREE
    Green (2x)
    SS (what was left of it)
    Pyro
    Un1t

Not to mention all the other KDs running from us. I made a set-up mistake and rectified that early-age by resetting my humans after our 3rd war. Since then we've not lost a conflict yet.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I know most people probably don't read all of it or plan to stick to it. So far 6 agreed wars this age I think 5 of em opposition did not stick to terms (1 of those 5 is debatable).

I wasn't 100% there at the beginning of the war but it seems my lads did a good job. Handofthrawn perhaps you can tell me who these ghetto's are then?

FREE
    Green (2x)
    SS (what was left of it)
    Pyro
    Un1t

Not to mention all the other KDs running from us. I made a set-up mistake and rectified that early-age by resetting my humans after our 3rd war. Since then we've not lost a conflict yet.
    Man your cool just have detailed war proposals. It was a joke and good luck in your war.

Thread Information