Thread: SPARTA vs UN1T

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Needs to get out more
    I'm ghetto and feel just as comfortable at sub 100 as I did at number 5, so you're not in wine country.

Just tell us a little bit about your kingdom.

Azure Talons was one of my spells in D&D btw which was enhanced by my Epic Destiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I'm ghetto and feel just as comfortable at sub 100 as I did at number 5, so you're not in wine country.

Just tell us a little bit about your kingdom.

Azure Talons was one of my spells in D&D btw which was enhanced by my Epic Destiny.

No idea how many people are in this kingdom are from the previous age but the majority of the kingdom are randoms. We raze killed 9 provinces after our first war. We've invited a few as we grew but 2/3rds to 3/4ths of the kingdom randomed in. Several of us only planned on playing for a few weeks of the age. Just dipping our toes in the old utopia pool; however, we had more success and fun than any of us anticipated.

Tbh I don't know the histories of many people in the kingdom. Most are shy to list kingdoms they've played in, but people claim to have played for many ages. Names I remember being dropped include Heretics, Playboys, Absalom(forgot which specifically, maybe Rage), but these are all single players. A couple of the old players have been extremely beneficial in terms of diplomacy. Game knowledge and effort varies wildly, from people misunderstanding basic mechanics like thinking more peasants = more wizards per tick to players calc'ing and running sims.

As for my own history, I've played in spurts. Never been with a kingdom more than 3-4 ages. Highest in charts around top 50-100 maybe, when there were 1000+ kingdoms. Never played for growth, just war. Though they sometimes go hand-in-hand. I couldn't tell you the names of my past kingdoms or provinces because I don't remember them myself

We may have fumbled our war prep a bit, some mistimings, having to grow to meet Spartans. Frankly, we have too many race/pers combos(13) and I can never figure out where everyone else is spending their gold. Getting people to follow a plan is sometimes like pulling teeth. I learned a lot about deep drafting planning my own and watching Spartans.

After this war I'm ready for the age to end. We've surpassed all expectations we set for ourselves, regardless of the outcome of this war. Looking forward to actually planning a kingdom instead of simply working with what we have.

Veteran
    Don't fear 1 unit Spartans have a hard time beating ghettos this age. Remember to soldier bounce

Thread Information