Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Dirty KD raze-killing into our war

Even raze killing a province that is chained in war takes a number of hits @ 15 / each. If this is a smaller kd, you should be able to use the relations once the war ends to nw drop (if required) and declare them for a nice farm war since typically they will be hostile with you from all the razes. Having a single province RK'ed doesn't usually affect the outcome of a war, but having a nice farm war after could make it all the better for you.

Enthusiast
    haha do you guys ever know this ''dirty kd'' we are talking about. Involuntarily, they always know how to make an entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    What do you suggest then? How are we supposed to prohibit this KD that is raze killing the other KD from raze killing provinces? What will be their punishment? Bunch of bad looks in the forum?
    You can always punish them by razekilling their provs rest of the age.

Raze kill them for raze killing? :D
    So who razes me?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Needs to get out more
    Who wants to start The Black Hole crown? It's who can achieve the smallest kingdom with the highest functioning nwpa.

We will have exclusive diplo only fo the most elite: The Diamond Shrimp Club. Into the shadows of oblivion!

And on Topic: no.

Quote Originally Posted by shadoweminence View Post
    Nope, raze killing is still unjustified. Saying raze killing into war is justified is like saying killing your ex because she cheated on you is justified.
    Also, razekilling is making players leave the game. I've seen it happen for ages. Countless people in my past KDs have said "F**k this game,I'm done". Game is barely fun to play at this point. Something as irritating as getting PKed can make push someone over the edge and quit.
    I am glad you have decided to leave... since you fail to read the entirety of what is being stated. But ill go over a few things in quick cliff notes version.

1. Is raze an element of the game? - Yes it is
    2. Can anyone raze attack anyone? - Why yes they can
    3. Are wars able to be hit into? - Why yes they can
    4. Can you raze into a war? Well you can hit into one so well yes you can raze into one.
    5. Is there a rule anywhere that gets ou banned or deleted for razing or raze killing provinces? No there isn't (go figure)
    6. Is utopia a game played between just 1-2 kingdoms? Not even close even with dwindling numbers.

So from the list I made above what they are doing is within the rules... meaning if that is the style of game they wish to play which is legal in all cases then they need no "justification" to do so.

Enjoy your time away from the game i heard Sim City or Roller Coaster Tycoon are good games for the type who cant handle multiple interactions.

A lot of things are within the rules but that doesnt stop people from the top especially to cry about it. For example, breaking a deal isnt against the rules, its possible but boy would a top kd cry rivers of tears if it happend.

Veteran
    "Saying raze killing into war is justified is like saying killing your ex because she cheated on you is justified."

Oh come on now. Don't you think you're being a little hyperbolic here?

A better example would be siblings. Sibling A pushes sibling B. Sibling B pushes sibling A back. Sibling A pushes sibling b again twice and then runs to mum and hides behind 'mum (war/hostile) protection' Sibling B turns around and slaps sibling A, HARD.

Sibling A had the audacity to start the fight.
    Sibling A then refused to accept his push back, but instead pushed again two more times and then had the audacity to hide behind mum.
    Sibling B then ignores mum and gets some much deserved revenge.
    Sibling A cries because they got hit.

Honestly mate I don't know what more I can say that hasn't already been said here, but clearly there is a *strong* response very much in favour of the RK. You got your answer from multiple users - you don't have to accept it, but if you don't accept/understand/acknowledge it it seems that you've not made a post to see what people think, but rather you've made a post to stir up support, and now that you aren't getting it you're annoyed. I would encourage you to stop and think 'actually, maybe this one is my fault' rather than saying 'nope, I'm right and everyone else is wrong'.

PS as for RKs pushing people out of the game - seriously, how many people get intentionally killed off each age outside of the top (who are super committed anyway)? I would wager that 90% of province deaths across the server are due to poor province management, rather than intentional RKs.

I like to post
    But this is uto Josh!

In uto it works more like the world of women:

Veronica pushes her sister Beth
    Beth pushes back
    Veronica pushes back a tad harder and runs to mom
    Beth asks for apologies, Veronica refuses

Veronica does other naughty stuff and is put under house arrest for a week
    Beth steals all Veronica's toys and makes sure no food reaches her
    Veronica is bored and starves for a few days

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Veronica sounds hawt

Veteran
    I BET Beth took all Veronica's toys, little minx

Are the toys fit enough for her liking?

haha it was only 19 razes - 3 of which failed because of sillyness. the one rk was one of the provs who hit while tagged hostile. I provided them 48hrs in advance what I was going to do, however an apology would have held our swords and a cf entered. Diplo failed their side, punishment was then executed. Was fun

To those suggesting razes into another war are too harsh and unjustified, you have hit them where it hurts or nothing will change their behavior. Judging by the tone of the in game messages and the assertion that hitting out of hostile is ok, I doubt they would be willing to give free hits after war, or even if they did they wouldn't care as long as they got their ww.

Thread Information