Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: #officialtrashtalkthread

this thread is barren of good trash talk; as barren as the hair on flogger's head.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    this thread is barren of good trash talk; as barren as the hair on flogger's head.
    Do you have stuff growing out of your hair?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I know flogger rates races based on which one can secure the most amount of land in an intentional fake war OOP, but for the rest of us that have to play by the rules, human is the top of the top. The nerf changing the OME bonus from permanent to in war really accomplished nothing. You don't need a ton of OME OOW.

Incredible start, great choice for core in warring. Doesn't seem too difficult to me.
    Last edited by Godly; 07-04-2016 at 17:49.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    which one can secure the most amount of land in an intentional fake war OOP,
    So avian or orc?

The Jerks.

an intentional fake war OOP
    You said you had proof, when I asked you about it you had nothing. Can ya just stop already or come with your proof? If you have proof that anyone in our KD is directly linked to the prov I'll remove them.
    Otherwise the only thing that did happen was a lot of butthurt from you and a few others.

You're just spewing bull**** like the claims that we (and others) farmed out on purpose to Panda's. Lol. That whole argument is a spit in the face of their performance in hostile+war.
    And if it were our intentions to farm out, I'm sure we could have done better. If anything, you're happy (and I know you are/were) that we spent so much time fighting Panda rather than a quick hostile+war.

Lastly, human superior? There's even/better choices I'd say. Did you win your fight against Panda? Sure you did, but let's not forget you've had (imo) all odds except setup on your side (I find theirs to be better). However, would you win if it were an early age war? Unlikely (that is assuming both KDs activity would be similar to what it was in the war).

Humans arent that good at all. CR got lucky that Pandas pride didnt make them wd when they were 187k vs 163k on kd page with just 4 cr cows on 14-16k and the t/ms down at 3k. A tactical wd there and b2b and Pandas would had crowned. Their setup was far better. Poor CF planning and pride cost them the age.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    /wrist
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think flogger should just stop refunding his early age farmouts and giving crowns to Godly. It's going to his head.

we are so lucky in CR, everything we do is pure luck. We must be lucky
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Panda's setup was pretty good for pure warring. I'd still take humans overall though. With respect to avian vs human, I don't know if human is better than avian in an even war, but that's really not the full picture of deciding a setup, right. Human gets you to where you need to be and is a top 3 core attacking race. I'd still take our setup for the best crown chance. It's not just about picking the best warring setup. You gotta make it there, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I think flogger should just stop refunding his early age farmouts and giving crowns to Godly. It's going to his head.
    flogger can trash talk me and yet when I trash talk him, I'm being arrogant? Your bias is showing as always.
    Last edited by Godly; 07-04-2016 at 22:08.

I like to post
    flogger can trash talk me and yet when I trash talk him, I'm being arrogant? Your bias is showing as always.
    But... you are arrogant. I thought that was one of the qualities you were proud of and didn't mind people calling you. Arrogance is good, arrogance is beautiful. And you sir, possess the right form of arrogance. Because even though arrogant you do not underestimate your opposition :)

I'd like to add (since Bishop is listening) that avians need to lose the attack speed bonus. If you full wave an avian kingdom, you get 2 war waved in return before your first wave. Also their lap wave coincides with the 48hr mintime. With the effective removal of ToG and 48 hour EOWCF, it's going to provide too much cheese.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    we are so lucky in CR, everything we do is pure luck. We must be lucky
    I didn't call it luck. I called it charity ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I didn't call it luck. I called it charity ;)
    Then again what do you know, you lack any insight. :(

Sir Postalot
    I know flogger rates races based on which one can secure the most amount of land in an intentional fake war OOP, but for the rest of us that have to play by the rules, human is the top of the top. The nerf changing the OME bonus from permanent to in war really accomplished nothing. You don't need a ton of OME OOW.

Incredible start, great choice for core in warring. Doesn't seem too difficult to me.
    Wasn't your human core like all 2k acres to their 7k acres in your last war 4 days in despite having the vulture and GC advantage vs pandas? Great choice at what? Landdropping?

Thread Information