Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty KD raze-killing into our war

Regular

Dirty KD raze-killing into our war

We take on 3/5 kingdom 105% our NW with +2 players, playing them to almost even, and now we're down 3 players because some dirty prick hit into our war and raze-killed one of our players.

We are (X).
    Our opponent is (Y).
    The dirty kd is (Z)

March 10 of YR12 The Corrupted Disciple (Z) razed 15 acres of Cloud Strife (X).
    March 10 of YR12 will-o-wisp (Y) invaded Avatar (X) and captured 59 acres of land.
    March 10 of YR12 The Corrupted Disciple (X) razed 15 acres of Cloud Strife (X).
    March 10 of YR12 will-o-wisp (Y) invaded Cloud Strife (X) and captured 2 acres of land.
    March 11 of YR12 Bathing Peasantry Y) invaded Avatar (X) and captured 39 acres of land.
    March 11 of YR12 State of confusion (Y) ambushed armies from Cloud Strife (X) and took 33 acres of land.
    March 11 of YR12 An unknown province from Play Nice (Z) razed 15 acres of Cloud Strife (X).
    March 11 of YR12 An unknown province from Play Nice (Z) razed 15 acres of Cloud Strife (X).
    March 11 of YR12 An unknown province from Play Nice (Z) razed 7 acres of Cloud Strife (X).
    March 11 of YR12 Alas, the once proud province of Cloud Strife has collapsed and lies in ruins.

Regular
    Their monarch claimed it was because of a random hit we made into their kd during our pre-war with Y.

We hit them 1x. They retal'd 1x. Our guys retal'd the retal 2x. Total 3 hits to their 1.
    They knew we were in per-war vs Y, and began MS-covering us (we intentionally did not give Y unfriendly access, eating their hits so we can unilaterally MS them).

Here's the PM exchange with their monarch:

Queen faery the Sorceress of Princess (Z) said: > >> > > >> >
    I will be razing your kd in war. Tagged hostile and hitting us is the reason.

The Wise King Xavier of The X-Men (X) said: > >> > >>
    We made 1 random.
    You retal'd.
    We retal'd the retal.
    I sent CF to be good neighbors.
    If you want to escalate, we'll remember.

Queen faery the Sorceress of Princess (Z) said: > > > >
    We were being good neighbors, but the random was uncalled for and then hitting more after the 1 retaliation hit was baffling. You are in a hostile, focus that. Now you have earned yourself some razes in war grin emoticon

The Wise King Xavier of The X-Men (X) said: > >
    Okay, so we hit 1x, you hit 1x, we hit 2x, you blanket us with MS as we enter war. You've already gotten us back two-fold. You raze us, we will have to raze you 2 fold. Planning on not warring for the rest of the age?

Queen faery the Sorceress of Princess (Z) said:
    It was 3x after we retal 1 for 1 - should have ended at that point. And yes i don't mind not warring any further this age. >

Regular
    Anyone familiar with them?

Are they just immature, vindictive pricks? Or was this planned all along, so that Y can OP us by proxy using Z, in a double team?

Enthusiast
    Lesson learnt- don't hit out when going to war
    BLUE your my boy!

Regular
    1 random hit to keep offense out.
    Now they're raze-killing a 2nd prov.

While i dont agree with hits into war, its your own mistake for hitting out of an active hostile, if you are going to do that to keep army out why double retal his retal? seems awfully daft to me when you could see they were pissed off being hit ones already.

Learn from it and dont tagged hostile or claim hostile while hitting out, because thats like saying "na na, i hit you but we run to war so you cant hit us back"... I would have done exactly like they did but i would have stopped once war was declared, i would definitely have screwed your hostile though.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Regular
    We were bigger than them (hence our guy thought a safe place to park his leets), so I doubt they'd have dared to screw with our hostile, or we could've turned on them instead for an easy WW.

There are more ways to screw with your hostile then just making hits... Its really your own guy's fault because he hit and got retaliated while giving relations, why did he think another 2 hits wouldnt further agg them when they just retaliated the first hit?

Exactly if you are bigger and think you can screw with them, what makes you think they wont do same to you as soon as you are in a weaker position?

Now let me give you an advice though as i dont agree on into war hits... Once your current war is over, jump out of EoWCF early and declare on the smaller KD if they pushed hostile and its still there when your current war is done. :)
    War is what happens when language fails.

Sometimes its better just raze a small farm in a small kd to keep leets out. That way you dont bring problems to your kd during your hostiles.

Regular
    My concern is a kd that would stoop this low may have a network of back-stabbers working in league together. Cowards tend to flock together.

That's why I wanted to see if we'd be stirring up a hornet's nest of a 5 v 1 gangbang.

Veteran
    Shouldn't have retaliated their 1 retaliation. As messages stated 1 for 1 while you were marked hostile was good but to go further with 3 additional hits was absurd. Not a dirty kd they have every right to those razes. What would you rather them full wave you during your hostile?

June 4 of YR11 Naked Snake (x) attacked and stole from Beretta 92FS (z).

June 11 of YR11 Thesec (z) invaded and stole from Turok (x).

June 17 of YR11 An unknown province from Pixels Hostile Stay Out (x) attacked and stole from Thesec (z).

June 17 of YR11 An unknown province from Pixels Hostile Stay Out (x) attacked and stole from Thesec (z).

June 23 of YR11 Cloud Strife (x) attacked and pillaged the lands of Princess (z).

June 24 of YR11 Pixels Hostile Stay Out (x) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.

Glubglub sees naughtiness in kd X
    Last edited by glubglub; 01-04-2016 at 05:51. Reason: I am Z

If you hit into someone else's war, you are a piece of ****.
    If you full wave into someone else's war, your kingdom is a bunch of ****heads.
    No wonder the player base is continually shrinking.

Orion you are not being totally honest here!!!
    if you wanted to park your leets somewhere, dont retal the retal hits. Dont cry now!
    1 for 1, but you returned for 3 more hits!!! You have them coming ='(
    Last edited by Aussie Sunny; 01-04-2016 at 06:01.

Quote Originally Posted by GarytheSnail View Post
    If you hit into someone else's war, you are a piece of ****.
    If you full wave into someone else's war, your kingdom is a bunch of ****heads.
    No wonder the player base is continually shrinking.
    Sounds like grumpypants from KD X who can't live with his actions

Thread Information