Thread: My Raging Clue vs Confessions of Lotus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Regular
    You keep bringing up 2 dragons worth of gc. It went to repair 3 dragons worth of damage...

Veteran
    Mah.. I was one of those against this kind of deals but not because we had something to gain out of it..... we were losing honor points (bonuses) for our next war and also many troops that we had to retrain, land to be explored by T/Ms etc.
    In return we could have stole some gc.. that we used to retrain.
    As you can see we didn''t send more dragons than you did or smtg like that.
    When war started you had more gc than we did actually and we robed some from you.

As I am not as calculated as Josh is ... I said let the damn Spartans bottomfeed on us, put their threats on their a...
    It was like that.
    Spartans: we will bottomfeed on you to get the honor we want or you make this deal so that you can use less.
    --------------

So stop whining about it, as we were the ones threaten before this war. We dealt with it and we gave the war we promised.

The only advantage we might have had is more land than you. We had to landrop while you had to explore... but you knew that when agreed on this war.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Mah.. I was one of those against this kind of deals but not because we had something to gain out of it..... we were losing honor points (bonuses) for our next war and also many troops that we had to retrain, land to be explored by T/Ms etc.
    In return we could have stole some gc.. that we used to retrain.
    As you can see we didn''t send more dragons than you did or smtg like that.
    When war started you had more gc than we did actually and we robed some from you.

As I am not as calculated as Josh is ... I said let the damn Spartans bottomfeed on us, put their threats on their a...
    It was like that.
    Spartans: we will bottomfeed on you to get the honor we want or you make this deal so that you can use less.
    Ya. Damn Spartans... giving threats and bottom feeding and giving away gc. they should have just waved hard on you until who knows when without warning instead. who knows you can have a better shot at WW crown that way.

Thread Information