As our KD has gained a little (not necessarily good) notoriety this age in our first attempt at a full 25-man KD, I thought I'd write up a war report for this one!

My Raging Clue (combination of BBB + Flatliner mid-level warring KDs) takes on the mighty Confessions of Lotus, who we know to be an absolutely quality KD. We have never faced them before and we're desperately excited for our most difficult battle of the age.

MRC currently holds a significant troop advantage over CoL, while CoL have a lot more offensive output and better t/m acre spread. There is still a day to go for that gap to close. MRC still needs to shave about 2k acres to get <70k, as per war terms.

CoL's secret weapon - MRC's hefty proportion of noobs, including their monarch. Add to this MRC's 3 Nederlanders, and anything could happen. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that there are two things I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.

If you are interested in tracking this war, stay tuned for more - I will post when I get a chance! This is my first war report, so be gentle, hold me and stroke my hair and whisper sweet nothings. Nude pics are acceptable via pm or whatsapp.