Thread: My Raging Clue vs Confessions of Lotus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Veteran
    CoL are chaining much more successfully than MRC at the moment. A learning lesson for our future wars, as not only do we have fewer hitters and less offense but we were also confounded by nw gains with our attackers consistently hitting down and struggling to get those chains to the depth we would like.

MRC killed second saph after 12 (13?) hours, someting like that. CoL still sitting through saph, but seem to be slowly working through it. Arms race on for third drag fund - both kds funding gold dragons.

Both KDs waves are getting quite scattered now. A lot more troop release on MRC side. Again, learning lesson, the depth of pump something we haven't achieved before, and the rate of desertion a little unanticipated on my end.

MRC have done significant damage to CoL t/ms - keeping CoL rogues under et 24/7, dropping their faery rogue to around 4rtpa (again not 100% of the number) and cutting about 10k wiz off two of CoL mystics. CoL has taken a faery/rogue to around 1k acres and very breakable and have semi chained a f/m. Both KDs have a good set of ub tms. Pretty hard battle up there.

What did I miss?
    Last edited by s0830887; 10-04-2016 at 15:15.

Thread Information