Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesters

Jesters

How did jesters got their 5 war wins, any guess?

note: mod warning in post 83
    Last edited by Bishop; 06-04-2016 at 15:50.

Regular
    Congrats, you deleted the provinces of a husband and wife that play from the same IP and already cleared it with Utopia.

Yes because the utopia game support is known to delete people because one of their opponents asked them to. My guess is the support looked into it and found something fishy, there's a very thin line between multing and sharing an ip, and if the behavior of the provinces and their patterns of play is too similar then something fishy is probably going on.
    #CanWe-public @utonet

We knew your answers would be this :P

Postaholic
    X-loggers .... Lol.

Postaholic
    U need resort that so badly to win all your 5 wars? So dishonorable...btw, who is jesters

Regular
    Bishop does not delete just because of same IP or in a same network. Its timing patterns and others. I've seen it in forums before the evidence shown on X-log. Everyone who gets deleted is always the same few reasons... "I play with my wife" "I stay with my brother" "Friend came to meet up"... Delete, means X-log simple as that... Yes, husband and wife playing but most times husband using wife's phone to log in when she is busy cooking/washing/etc etc after he finish playing his part. Therefore, timing is too obvious where although different devices, its by one sole person.... Just too bad, cheaters are cheaters you can whine all you want but no, Jesters does not deserve this shameful win...

Regular
    "My wife allowed me to play on her phone" "My husband helped me play when I was driving him under my instructions"... LOL...
    We should start a thread on "Best reasons given about husband and wife X-Log"

hahahahahaha..... Maybe that's why they are called Jesters.... a pro Joker... else where to find such reasons.

How to win when you get your ass kicked in game.
    Ask Bishop.

High level of activity, excellent leadership, and teamwork.

Post Fiend
    Good afternoon,

As to why we win, the answer is clear, we are a very dedicated group of utopia players with excellent leadership.

I must say I am extremely disappointed with the deletion of these two provinces. You may believe me or not, that is totally up to you, but I can guarantee that these two provinces belong to a husband and a wife that enjoy this old game together. They play on the same IP that had been previously authorized by utopian support. I want to believe this is a mistake from support and not a personal vendetta for having defeated X:X. Allow me to remind you that the only reason why we warred X:X was because they decided to province killed another kingdom's monarch merely because he or she didn't want to accept absurd CF terms.

Believe me when I say that our only wish is to have Krissy and Stever come back and play with us.

Support, please fix this error.
    Last edited by Vasp; 06-04-2016 at 13:39.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAN View Post
    How to win when you get your ass kicked in game.
    Ask Bishop.
    usually when you wd up 5 honor spots and 15k acres, thats not a loss...
    -Gurch

Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    oO ghetto gangster :D

Quote Originally Posted by wingding View Post
    WDing on time was the only smart thing you have done the whole war.

Post Fiend
    Hey Gurch, if you want to convince yourself go ahead, feel free. But at the end of the day, its 5/6 ww because you withdrew losing any chance to fulfill your kingdom objectives.

Ill take the 5/5 over 15k worthless acres :P

P.D Up 5 honor spots? XDDD seriously? OK, ill join the community laughing at that joke.

Thread Information