Thread: Empyreans Recruting

Enthusiast

Empyreans Recruting

The Empyreans are looking for an active/experienced TM to fill a soon to be abandoned Elf/Mystic. We are an actively warring KD. We use Groupme for chat and UpoOpu for our intel management system.

You can either join the groupme channel: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/20687894/LU7nSX

Or PM me if interested.
    Last edited by MaximII; 22-03-2016 at 02:55.

Needs to get out more
    I'm not a t/m guy, upoopu doesn't work well on my iPad, I think my iPad is too old for chat BUT I'm bumping you because I've always liked you guys from a distance. Love the theme and the banner. Good luck :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    I have an iPad 2 and groupme works well on it, as well as my android phone. But I appreciate the bump and the kind words!

Enthusiast
    We are still in need of a player to fill an abandoned province. Its a Elf/Mystic. We need someone who can post ops in UpoOpu and use Groupme to communicate.

Post here or PM me if interested.

Hey I have been out of the game for a few years but am looking to get back into it. I enjoy playing T/M and would like to join your kd.

Enthusiast
    Empyreans are looking for a couple of good attackers. Interested? Either PM me or reply here with your experience and a little bit about yourself.

Thread Information