Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dwarf Sage Strategy Age 57

Post Fiend

Thumbs up Dwarf Sage Strategy Age 57

This is what my provinces looks like more or less when it is in its war build. Pretty good build allows me to attack anyone I want while keeping a good defense at home at all times. No bull ****ters in here. This isn't up for debate these are facts.

Dwarf BE 120% MOD Building Efficiency 164.9%, Raw Building Efficiency 107.5%
    --Build--
    Homes 12.3%
    Farms 4.9%
    Traings Grounds 19.8%
    Forts 12.6% (.9% building)
    Guilds 9.8%
    Towers 3.5%
    libraries 27%
    stables 7.9%
    Dungeons 1.4%
    --sciences--
    Income 43.5%
    Tool 37.4%
    Housing 22.8%
    Food 167.2%
    Military 10.9%
    Crime 107%
    Channeling 106.9%
    --Military--
    Base MODME 119.2%
    OME 158.7%
    DME 163.4%
    OPA 70
    DPA 80
    rwpa 2.08
    rtpa 1.993
    --Income--
    Daily Income (net change) 46gc per acre
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 11-04-2016 at 05:55. Reason: change wpa

You are every TMs dream :D
    Or well any attackers dream as well :D
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Postaholic
    Mmmn fresh meat....

Post Fiend
    What did I say about no bull **** in here? My province's numbers are very good.

I think peoples' only grievances have been over the "raw building efficiency" thing. It's just the difference between the actual multiplicative value and the one based on your assumption that it was additive. Pretty fantastic sci though!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Post Fiend
    It has to do with the rawBE and that is multiplied to the sciences value that's why it is higher. My BE science bpa dropped yet my raw BE went up. That is why even that guy that had the so called record, 380%BE or whatever it was, didn't have the science bonus that my province has. He most likely just pumped all the live long day like fool. Tell me what's the point of that? His tool science was higher but not in relation to the bpa. And that has to do with the raw numbers. All Mod numbers are added. Only raw numbers multiplied. (At least as it stands now. They may changed that though as they have changed it with other aspects of the game)
    Add on: No going to lie I once pumped BE science all age, like a fool. It went I was younger and didn't know any better.
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 11-04-2016 at 03:59.

100% * 1.2 * 1.374 = 164.9%
    100% + 20% + 37.4% = 157.4%
    164.9% - 157.4% = 7.5%
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Needs to get out more
    Age 57. I thought it was a necro-bump OR I've travelled back in time. A tear in the multiverse. Better head to the lotto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    I'll say again all mod bonuses are added and those mods are timed to the raw number. That first line is wrong it only works by chance. Just a day ago I had 167% BE and 106.5%raw BE. Why my BE is much higher is than other that have the same bpa and everything else is because of the raw numbers. They wouldn't have +37.4% to BE at the same BPA. Another thing the dwarf change is interesting to me. Having buildings unbuilt effects ones rawBE a very small amount. At levels 100% or lower the amount unbuilt land effects rawBE goes unnoticed. However, at higher rawBE numbers unbuilt land starts to effect BE. Just having the 5 acres of land building for the 16 days will drop my rawBE by ~.3% Cutting the build time will allow a dwarf with really high rawBE to only drop around .1% in the time his buildings get built. I know this for a fact because my science will have stayed the same yet my raw BE would drop. The more land you have on built the faster it will drop if it is over 100% already. I've had it drop around 3% once this age which was shocking--just changing build. It went right back up though. I told you, this isn't up for debate. I've been there, done it.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mass View Post
    What did I say about no bull **** in here? My province's numbers are very good.
    Not everything is about province numbers. You have glaring holes. Yes, your BE is very good. Congrats. I just barely glanced at them. It's the other stuff I am looking at...

Post Fiend
    And I'm not even learning any science right now. Having been for about 4-5 days. In fight mode I don't learn. The time for learning is over when it is war time. This is the build I used in war and it worked really well. I could have gotten over 200% BE even got over the 225% that that one guy did a little while back if all I did was pump as soon as we got out of war and until the end of the age. But I said I was going to show you all so here it is. The build I have used in war this age.

@Panthira I know there is a lot of impressive stuff. Thank you. In war I was able to train elites at will. Next age if I were to play Dwarf warhero, oh man, I would be a monster. They have the strongest elites and it is cheap enough where one can train them in war if one's econ is strong enough. And mine would be.

After thought: I've never played the game where I hope my army can get back before the other guy's army. No instead I take it slow and take them down attack by attack until they give up. I have to use spells such as war spoils and anon. There is a reason why war spoils in a very rare spell now a days. It is the most powerful war spell in the game. How many land lust would one have to cast to get the same amount of land one does when they do a war spoil--see my point.
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 11-04-2016 at 06:56.

Postaholic
    Dwarf BE 120% MOD Building Efficiency 164.9%, Raw Building Efficiency 107.5%
    Your raw BE is 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev
    100% * 1.2 * 1.374 = 164.9%
    100% + 20% + 37.4% = 157.4%
    164.9% - 157.4% = 7.5%
    Your sci is nice, but you don't know the math behind it, so please stop lecturing people about it.

Edit: As a side note, your 27% libs gives you nice static numbers. But that province has no manoeuvrability in war. First round of incoming acres and those libraries loose most of their utility. It's not a very durable or dynamic build.
    Last edited by Tadpole; 11-04-2016 at 06:30.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Post Fiend
    I was doing very well in war. And my numbers remained very good. Not true doubled my size and was still doing very well. My BE never went under 150%. Science doesn't drop as fast as you think. I've had my BE drop and nothing else change. The 100%*1.2*1.374 thing works but not for the reasons you think. The 1.374 is there because I have 107.5% rawBE. The way you're looking at it is: the 7.5% is there because of the 1.374 according to the logic octobrev. It is okay it is a common mistake even programmers make. And logic is their job so don't beat your self up. The reason my tool science is at 37.4% is because the 107.5% rawBE is modding it. Keep in mind my province only has around 700pba. It is the raw numbers that are making the difference.
    Side note: I max out at around 28% libs and that's because of the +7.5%rawBE I have. Libraries are only effected by rawBE.
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 11-04-2016 at 07:04.

Postaholic
    I was doing very well in war. And my numbers remained very good. Not true doubled my size and was still doing very well. My BE never went under 150%. Science doesn't drop as fast as you think. I've had my BE drop and nothing else change. The 100%*1.2*1.374 thing works but not for the reasons you think. The 1.374 is there because I have 107.5% rawBE. The way you're looking at it is: the 7.5% is there because of the 1.374 according to the logic octobrev. It is okay it is a common mistake even programmers make. And logic is their job so don't beat your self up. The reason my tool science is at 37.4% is because the 107.5% rawBE is modding it. Keep in mind my province only has around 700pba. It is the raw numbers that are making the difference.
    You don't have 107.5% raw BE. You have 100%. Octobrev just showed you how to calculate it properly: 100% (your raw BE) * 1.2 (Dwarf bonus) * 1.374 (science bonus) = 164.9%.

Anyone can grow in war, if anything, it could be an indication that you were a non threat ;)

And I'm not talking about a drop in sci, I'm talking about the libs bonuses being diluted by total pop =! max pop, among other things.

Also. Libraries are unaffected by BE.

Edit: I finally get your argument. You seem to suggest that the visible sci bonus is modded by your raw BE. So that sci bonuses as they're shown in the sci room actually gets modded by your BE. I'd be very much surprised if they did. It's easily settled though. Give us your BPA levels in each category and not just bonuses and we can calc it :)

Edit #2: If you have 700 BPA in tools and 27% libraries we get:

Libs bonus: 27%*2*(1-27%) = ~40% bonus to sci
    Sci bonus: √700(BPA)*40%(libs bonus)*1(tool sci mod) = ~37% bonus to tools

Seems to match up nicely. And to prove that your raw BE is 100%, not more. And to prove that BE doesn't effect libs and it doesn't effect sci bonuses.
    Last edited by Tadpole; 11-04-2016 at 07:25.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Ofc he is a non-threat, he doesn't even run rax...

What his prov is good at is baiting wars and buttons.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Thread Information