Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Green Scrubs Vs UN1T

  1. #1
    Post Fiend Rizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    297

    Green Scrubs Vs UN1T

    ** The kingdom of Baby Shit Green **
    Total land exchanged: -16,207 (305/268)
    +10,503 An unknown province (34/0)
    +2,781 How you doin (27/0)
    +2,682 WhatsOnMenu Me-N-U (13/0)
    +1,839 Just me (29/25)
    +1,633 Youve been on my mind (9/0)
    +1,294 May I flirt with you (17/0)
    +1,259 You Are My Love And Peace (9/1)
    +1,125 Run Your Life With Me Baby (14/0)
    +670 You Complete Me (6/0)
    +462 YouCanExpect2InchesTonight (21/33)
    +53 VasAQuerer (7/2)
    - just chillin (0/1)
    -948 U be my curry I be your spice (14/16)
    -1,110 Random Oddness (0/3)
    -1,204 Did you just fart (27/8)
    -1,216 you are the yin to my yang (7/11)
    -2,483 Call me maybe (7/10)
    -2,507 Lets Utopia And Chill (9/18)
    -2,758 Melts upon touch (0/7)
    -3,192 I d look good on you (4/18)
    -3,236 Kattegat Shit Hole (9/16)
    -3,271 ull like me good in bed i am (5/14)
    -4,586 CanIHaveDirectionsToYourHeart (4/15)
    -6,552 Tour of your body please (13/22)
    -7,445 Your eyes are like diamonds (20/48)

    This is since you started hitting us.

    Bottomfeeding a 23prov kd has a shitty turn out. Enjoy that almost 8mill NW drop you ****ing baddies.

    Dont blame it on EoA inactivity either.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

  2. #2
    Forum Fanatic octobrev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    us
    Posts
    2,266
    inb4 it's blamed on eoa inactivity!

  3. #3
    Post Fiend Rizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    297
    I miss heretiCs

    t h e H E R E T I C S

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Post Fiend Rizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    297
    t h e H E R E T I C S

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    Wow, you have to be one of the most unpleasant bunch of people I've met in my Utopia career. Calling us scrubs, baby shit, baddies, noobs etc while we were just having some fun. Jeez.

  7. #7
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by mesh View Post
    Wow, you have to be one of the most unpleasant bunch of people I've met in my Utopia career. Calling us scrubs, baby shit, baddies, noobs etc while we were just having some fun. Jeez.
    Really only 1-2 people. Neither of which are in the kingdom in the new age.

  8. #8
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    193
    i like how just chillin did nothing

  9. #9
    Post Fiend Rizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by Azureflames View Post
    Really only 1-2 people. Neither of which are in the kingdom in the new age.
    Im sorry but i cant handle someone in UN1T multi'ing and getting us deleted again.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

  10. #10
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    Im sorry but i cant handle someone in UN1T multi'ing and getting us deleted again.
    Coming from the one who worships at the feet of octobrev. You have a problem with a lot of things, but cheating isn't one.

  11. #11
    Post Fiend Rizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by Azureflames View Post
    Coming from the one who worships at the feet of octobrev. You have a problem with a lot of things, but cheating isn't one.
    Worships? Nah we are friends, your just mad because your stuck in a ghetto. Its ok. Enjoy your age, no use in hiding what your loc is early age.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

  12. #12
    Post Fiend
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    Worships? Nah we are friends, your just mad because your stuck in a ghetto. Its ok. Enjoy your age, no use in hiding what your loc is early age.
    It's not stuck if you're not trying to leave. I don't care about hiding locations. If people want to hit us they can. I'm still not even sure I am playing this age.

  13. #13
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Azureflames View Post
    Really only 1-2 people. Neither of which are in the kingdom in the new age.
    Classic. I'm sorry you had to endure that. Good luck and have fun this age!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •