Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Combined Charts: Age 67

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    stop whining about how easy it is. we were nearly 100K ahead of the next best WW kd. we beat the other whoring kds by 30K. we simply played a very good age and achieved the highest land ranking an honor crowning had achieved in the last 10 years (age 29 bears tripled crowned). If it was so easy, why did the other honor crown kds in the last 30 ages all finish outside of top 5 or even top 10 in the land charts.
    Its stupid to compare backwards like that, what is now and what was then isnt the same thing. You simple lack the necessary knowledge to comprehend.

Also age 32 Rage, won honor and 5th in land.

Also age 59 Pewpew won honor 10th in land.

Also age 61 Stoners won honor 8th in land.

Also age 64 FS won honor and 8th in land

Also age 66 FS won honor and 8th in land

You can see a clear trend that later ages it becomes much easier to land a decent spot in NW/land as well as winning honor.
    Last edited by Korp; 16-04-2016 at 20:45.

I like to post
    your stats only prove my point. huge diff between being "best of non whorers" or actually beating whoring tier to land. in last 10 ages what has been highest ranking for honor crowners?

your stats only prove my point. huge diff between being "best of non whorers" or actually beating whoring tier to land. in last 10 ages what has been highest ranking for honor crowners?
    Bart: it was so easy, why did the other honor crown kds in the last 30 ages all finish outside of top 5 or even top 10 in the land charts.

Korp: But these kds that did finish within top 10 land charts?

Bart: You prove my point!!

Korp: Wtf? I disapproved one of your claims. :(

You fail to understand that game play was so much different back then and only reason you and any honorwhore kingdom is in the top 10 is that game has become that much worse. Its not due to your skills its due to lack competive whoring kds. Back when Utopia wasnt bleeding there was much larger group of competing whoring kds and kingdoms like yours wouldnt be close to top 10 land. :(

I like to post
    I said outside of top 5, and a lot outside top 10. U named 1 example of a #5 finish which technically aint outside of top 5 so fair enough. rest is all outside of top 5 or outside of top 10. that is what your own stats prove.

back in the day definitely was harder to compete with all the gbing xlogging and alliance hugging. a KD such as ours wouldnt have made it. lets be happy the cheating and ****playing has decreased which allows good kds such as ours to achieve stuff.

Lighten up korp, dear friend!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

I said outside of top 5, and a lot outside top 10. U named 1 example of a #5 finish which technically aint outside of top 5 so fair enough. rest is all outside of top 5 or outside of top 10. that is what your own stats prove.

back in the day definitely was harder to compete with all the gbing xlogging and alliance hugging. a KD such as ours wouldnt have made it. lets be happy the cheating and ****playing has decreased which allows good kds such as ours to achieve stuff.
    Why trying to argue what you wrote when its there for everyone to see, you argued that outside of top 5 even top 10. That you suddenly decided it means something else than you intially wrote is just hilarious.

Allow good kds like yours? You mean cheating kds like yours? How many accounts of cheating did you admit in that confession thread? 5 accounts, must be really good kd.

I like to post
    If it was so easy, why did the other honor crown kds in the last 30 ages all finish outside of top 5 or even top 10 in the land charts.
    "outside of top 5 OR even top 10"

Cambridge dictionary on "or": used to ​connect different ​possibilities

In other words, I described 2 different categories.

A: KDs finishing outside of top 5
    B: KDs finishing outside of top 10

I used the above sentence to indicate that while some honor crown KDs managed to finish #5-10, a lot of them did not even manage that.

I know deep inside you're rooting for us, so I guess your attacks are just meant to maintain your bad boy status ^^

Enthusiast
    Spartans also has eoa cf with divinity and panda which allowed them to explore. If they didn't have these cfs (divinity from age 66) then they would have been farmed every time they exited a war and when they out up banks.
    BLUE your my boy!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty87 View Post
    If

bla bla bla enough said :)

Enthusiast
    OMG we are fighting in here as well? Should be congrats to everyone!

Post Fiend
    Hasn't the biggest change resulting in this (as seen from past ages as well) been the combined land and honor WW reward?

Before that you had to pick one or the other. Now the honor kingdoms have to grow as well. That has in turn led to the new "non compete clause" meta, which has in turn resulted in all the non competing kingdoms at the top of the land charts.

Regular
    Bart, I think you what you meant was 'MOST (qualifier) honor crowns in the past 30 ages couldn't get a good spot in NW/land. It was difficult, not impossible.' If you phrased it like that, people couldn't nitpick at your sentence.

Also, Smitty, good diplo to secure CFs usually involve skills and tact. Maybe it doesn't involve too much of uto game mechanics, but more of interpersonal skills, but it is not something small too, like Petyr Baelish and Varys from GoT.

Also, this is just Palem's chart, from parameters he chose. Thanks for that. Some players appreciate the effort. It's not the official winner chart, or the chart to show who is the best. Honor is indeed closely coupled with land. Some have argued that ((land)+(currentHonor)+(currentNw)) is similar to ((land)+(land+defactoredHonor)+(land+defactoredNw)). If you don't like the parameters from Palem's chart, then make one using your own parameters.
    Last edited by crixilver; 17-04-2016 at 04:21.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by crixilver View Post
    Also, Smitty, good diplo to secure CFs usually involve skills and tact.
    It wasnt skill or tact though we couldnt wave them because i wanted nothing to do with them after they deal broke us last age. Didnt expect to get to #2 though who cares its #1 or you just have fun ;)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    It wasnt skill or tact though we couldnt wave them because i wanted nothing to do with them after they deal broke us last age. Didnt expect to get to #2 though who cares its #1 or you just have fun ;)
    Yup. CF doesn't always equate to diplo skills. But a kd that has 0 diplo skills usually don't get top :)

Thread Information