Thread: Error with mails

Veteran

Error with mails

Mails send do not show at all anymore if the receiver has read it or not. The green button does not appear, even if the mail hasnt been opened by both the sender and recipient.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

I agree...
    Although the previous bug has been removed, "Mail read by sender shows read at receiver", I think we should have individual indicators for these, one for new mail and other for if the sent mail is read by receiver.

Hmmmm. Annoying. Reported to devs for a look. Thanks.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Tested it there and it looks fine, can you confirm the issue is occuring?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Veteran
    I just sent a mail to my steward to test it. Normally when you've sent a mail and the receiver didnt open it yet, you can see a green bulb behind the mail in the sent list. This green bulb no longer appears, even if the receiver hasnt opened it yet.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Ok, thanks for the info. This isnt a bug.

Post Fiend
    So this feature has been removed from the game? Makes yet another reason to use third party communication does it not? I kinda need to know if I am being ignored, or someone is inactive (before the +)

Postaholic
    It turns Italic when read, it looks like. Or replied to... Actually.
    Last edited by Panthira; 19-04-2016 at 10:16.

Postaholic
    Bishop, are you saying we won't know when mail is read? If so, that will make a ghetto Queen's life all that much more difficult. And if so, can we have our bug back? :p

I am saying this isnt a bug

Thread Information