Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UD/Heretic

Well the problems solved a bit. I moved the Heretics to my Halflings, with a coupla Faery's and UDs taking rogues. The attacker core remains what it is. I am looking at a radical build setup to make this UD/Rogue work. Lets see how that pans out.

I have never gone rogue. Could be fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by Inka View Post
    I have never gone rogue. Could be fun :)
    You are gonna have so much fun as und/rogue :P.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's meh. Kinda fun proping people until you get massacred a few times and you can't really do anything after =\

Hmmmm.... Heretic Hybrid could work on a pure attacker, but you losing in terms of offense, I can't see how it would work in the long run.
    Heretic on a pure T/M would be a good chance of making it worth while. Still, losing on MS and other T/M bonuses (Rogue or Mystic)... maybe 1 or 2 would be okay, at the same time, be a rune bank.

Post Fiend
    Heretic is strong. I casted nightmares hours oop. And the person lost well over 40 men. That's a lot. As a undead rogue you're going to need around 5rtpa and good science. But that's going to put a huge dent in your military power. People keep thinking this is the age where they will be able to play hybrid. It is not. Hybrid went away not because of changes to the game but because people got better at playing the game. In part to my sharing of tactics and strategies. You're welcome.

The only one that could maybe play hybrid effectively is the heretic. If you try to without being heretic you'll see what I mean.
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 21-04-2016 at 23:07.

I like to post
    hybrid is gone because there is no tanky turtle attacker with enough off to break anything useful (dwarf/human) in previous ages.

Post Fiend
    The reason that is, is because the way people play has change. People use homes more than ever now. People have higher tpa/wpa than ever now. Take these two factor is into account and you get rip hybrid--truth.

I know you thought it was funny when I claim to be them best. Now you're quiet trying to find ways to poke holes. Hey you still want me to join your kingdom?

That's what I thought. Of course you don't. And I don't blame you.

I once joined a top kingdom a few years back. They were all super active and would attack like 10 or more times a day. And here I was attacking once a day. I gained so much land. My tactics work even better if I have an active kingdom backing up. They let me join thinking I would crash and burn. In fact the opposite happened. Dude to their high activity I was able to do more and gain more. After a two wars of me whooping ass. I was on top(top 1-3) for land, honor, and net. They told me leave. So I just ended my account. That was like a few weeks into the age. I would love to join a top warring kingdom. It would allow me to be top of everything--for the whole age. And we wouldn't lose a war. In fact after our 3rd or 4th war no one would fight back. We would be able to take what we want when we want.

Every age I play heavy attacker with a warring kingdom the same thing happens. They get pissed because no one will war us. I keep telling people you don't message for war. You attack and if they fight back you get yourself the war you wanted. Simple. Ideally no one fights back--that is the true sign of victory.
    Last edited by Blue Mass; 22-04-2016 at 00:06.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    hybrid is gone because there is no tanky turtle attacker with enough off to break anything useful (dwarf/human) in previous ages.
    halfling works well as a hybrid this age actually... you can have roughly the same off/nw as human/avians while having 10+ mtpa

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Elves

Current age.... I have no idea. Too many changes.
    A outerworld vagabond Elf traveling this world.
    From the world of Thardferr, herald of the Eldar Elven Kingdoms
    Elven Roles sense Age 63: Sage, Mystic, Rogue, Tactician, Cleric, Merchant, Heretic, War Hero, Warrior, Paladin, Undead, Artisan, Raider

Forum Fanatic
    8/0 is not a very good turtle unit, and thus a halfer hybrid can't afford to run high ospec... really tough to run any at all without being way too breakable.

Thread Information