Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk about your classic overreaction

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Talk about your classic overreaction

April 4 of YR1 -_- (x:x) captured 90 acres of land from YourGF Like KnightShield (y:y).
    April 4 of YR1 -_- (x:x) captured 68 acres of land from YourGF Like KnightShield (y:y).
    April 6 of YR1 YourGF Like KnightShield (y:y) invaded -_- (x:x) and captured 35 acres of land.
    April 6 of YR1 You Just Got STDDDD (y:y) razed 33 acres of -_- (x:x).
    April 6 of YR1 YourGF Like KnightShield (y:y) ambushed armies from -_- (x:x) and took 34 acres of land.
    April 6 of YR1 You Just Got STDDDD (y:y) invaded -_- (x:x) and captured 16 acres of land.
    April 6 of YR1 You Just Got STDDDD (y:y) razed 24 acres of -_- (x:x).
    April 6 of YR1 You Just Got STDDDD (y:y) razed 20 acres of -_- (x:x).
    April 6 of YR1 YourGF Like KnightShield (y:y) ambushed armies from -_- (x:x) and took 45 acres of land.
    April 6 of YR1 UrGFisSeriouslyOnFire (y:y) razed 17 acres of -_- (x:x).
    April 6 of YR1 UrGFisSeriouslyOnFire (y:y) razed 15 acres of -_- (x:x).
    April 7 of YR1 Ur GF is on FIRE Bro (y:y) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    April 7 of YR1 Ur GF is on FIRE Bro (y:y) has withdrawn their ceasefire proposal.

****Things between the asterics are simply word of mouth, so their accuracy may not be completely reliable

They threatened our monarch about using our hostile status to op them. Monarch wasn't amused. Opped them. Along with the following hits, messages were sent to kingdom mates about trying to help kill monarch off******

May 20 of YR1 UrGFisSeriouslyOnFire (y:y) razed 21 acres of Strike them down (x:x).
    May 20 of YR1 UrGFisSeriouslyOnFire (y:y) invaded Strike them down (x:x) and captured 0 acres of land.
    May 20 of YR1 UrGFisSeriouslyOnFire (y:y) razed 17 acres of Strike them down (x:x).
    May 20 of YR1 YourGFBestLubeUp (y:y) razed 15 acres of Strike them down (x:x).
    May 21 of YR1 Wife Hates GF (y:y) attempted to invade Strike them down (x:x).
    May 21 of YR1 New Hair New Era (x:x) captured 30 acres of land from Wife Hates GF (y:y).
    May 21 of YR1 Easy go wanna your GF (y:y) razed 15 acres of Strike them down (x:x).
    May 21 of YR1 Easy go wanna your GF (y:y) razed 15 acres of Strike them down (x:x).
    May 21 of YR1 YourGF Like KnightShield (y:y) razed 15 acres of Strike them down (x:x).
    May 22 of YR1 YourGF Like KnightShield (y:y) razed 15 acres of Strike them down (x:x).
    May 24 of YR1 Wife Hates GF (y:y) invaded New Hair New Era (x:x) and captured 17 acres of land.
    May 24 of YR1 Wife Hates GF (y:y) ambushed armies from New Hair New Era (x:x) and took 15 acres of land.

This while another ghetto has waved us, started dragon and tagged as hostile. I'm sure there will be more hilarity to follow :)
    #GhettoLife

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Update: other ghetto has accepted CF offer.

The interest-smurf is taking notes about this event
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I like to post

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I regret to inform everyone that leadership has done unthinkable acts and accepted a CF. I expected far more trolling on our end. I will work to correct these cooperative and productive attitudes internally :(

I like to post
    Yes Palem, you have to grow. I sent you a soldier, make use of him!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Part II

Man these ghettos are touchy these days lol

June 2 of YR2 New Hair New Era (Aweomesauce) captured 115 acres of land from good morning (Lamesauce).
    June 2 of YR2 New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce) captured 100 acres of land from Zagras (Lamesauce).
    June 2 of YR2 good morning (Lamesauce) ambushed armies from New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce) and took 57 acres of land.
    June 2 of YR2 Daemon (Lamesauce) attacked and stole from New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 4 of YR2 Mayhem (Lamesauce) razed 48 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 4 of YR2 Mayhem (Lamesauce) razed 39 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 5 of YR2 Zagras (Lamesauce) attempted to invade New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 5 of YR2 Zagras (Lamesauce) invaded New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce) and captured 34 acres of land.
    June 5 of YR2 Xeripmav (Lamesauce) razed 28 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 5 of YR2 Xeripmav (Lamesauce) razed 23 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 6 of YR2 Xasrael (Lamesauce) razed 21 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 6 of YR2 Xeripmav (Lamesauce) razed 18 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 6 of YR2 The War Doctor (Lamesauce) razed 15 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 6 of YR2 The War Doctor (Lamesauce) razed 15 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 7 of YR2 DryMud (Lamesauce) razed 15 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).
    June 7 of YR2 DryMud (Lamesauce) razed 15 acres of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce).

Hopefully this will turn out to be a better source of funsies than the Episode 1 :)

Needs to get out more
    Please continue. Did you communicate with them? I want to know if you charmed their trousers loose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Game Date June 2 of YR2
    Real Date Sun, 8 May at 19:25 GMT+00:00
    Sender Baron tyler the Skeptic of team canada (Lamesauce)
    Recipient Baron Palem the Skeptic of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce)
    Subject double tap

Prepare to be retal'd at least 4 times =)

Sender Baron Palem the Skeptic of New Hair New Era (Awesomesauce)
    Recipient Baron tyler the Skeptic of team canada (Lamesauce)
    Subject Re:double tap

Then prepared to have your next war razed into 8 times:)

They hit for 7x the amount I hit them, so I guess I owe them 96 OOW razes. May take a few wars :)

Looks to me you broke the first rule of ghetto fight club. Don't hit KDs larger than you. And certainly don't double tap

Lmao

Looks like your panties are in a bunch, Is some forum mod gonna cry for us, give us some tears bb

Nobody is crying on the contrary were having fun. In the end most likely candidate for crying will be the mean bullies. :(

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Needs to get out more
    Mildly epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information