Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panic Station (A fake top 10??)

Panic Station (A fake top 10??)

Do they belong in the top 10? Average Opponent Relative Size 77%. A news snatch shows another (unprovoked) wave on a kingdom half their size. Are they not interested in wars with kingdoms of equal size?

Its likely to lower risk of retal while getting some acres, or someone in the KD they waved has been stealing their gc and pushing their luck, guess it ran out :o
    War is what happens when language fails.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

They have no gold or honor to take.
    Quote Originally Posted by glaurick View Post
    Do they belong in the top 10? Average Opponent Relative Size 77%. A news snatch shows another (unprovoked) wave on a kingdom half their size. Are they not interested in wars with kingdoms of equal size?

He ends up blue in a pool of liquor ;)

Pyro isn't anything special, but neither is T10 these days. They're a Frankenstein patchwork of a shell kingdom with a drunk bastard of a leader who thinks he's a cop.

Flogger, Nestea, Et Al. <removed> Pyromaniacs. Stingernet, 17 Apr. 2016. Web. 20 May 2016.
    Last edited by Palem; 28-05-2016 at 16:29.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Is that really OK to post their phone numbers like that? Doesn't that have real life implications? Just wondering. I mean they are not exactly a state secret with WhatsApp being prevalent these days but still publicly posting them for literally everyone?
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Please don't players personal information without permission

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Is that really OK to post their phone numbers like that? Doesn't that have real life implications? Just wondering. I mean they are not exactly a state secret with WhatsApp being prevalent these days but still publicly posting them for literally everyone?
    Octo is a class act. He then tried to blackmail me for acres when I pointed out that he should take them down. I presume because he thinks he is funny. I guess this is what spartans is like these days. Oh well.

No, pyro is not some great KD really. Nice group of people but its nothing special. Really, I don't think there is any kingdom that is really special anymore. There are those that perform better because their leadership still puts the time in and then there are those that don't. At least we don't run around placing spies in kingdoms (knowingly, age 60? multi being an exception) and we don't post people's personal contact information. We have at least that much discretion. Oh well.... utopia.....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." -Henry Ford

Sir Postalot
    never thought I'd see the day Octo would whine so much. Not a good look.

I'm totally disappointed in octo tbh; I always thought he was one of the kewl kids who just likes to mess around but he truly is vicious (not that he cares about any of this obviously).
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    t h e H E R E T I C S

I like to post
    Would like to emphasize that Rizen and Octo are running a two-man KD that holds provinces in other KDs! I do however love both of them!

Thread Information