Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Raging Clue vs Confessions of Lotus

Veteran

My Raging Clue vs Confessions of Lotus

As our KD has gained a little (not necessarily good) notoriety this age in our first attempt at a full 25-man KD, I thought I'd write up a war report for this one!

My Raging Clue (combination of BBB + Flatliner mid-level warring KDs) takes on the mighty Confessions of Lotus, who we know to be an absolutely quality KD. We have never faced them before and we're desperately excited for our most difficult battle of the age.

MRC currently holds a significant troop advantage over CoL, while CoL have a lot more offensive output and better t/m acre spread. There is still a day to go for that gap to close. MRC still needs to shave about 2k acres to get <70k, as per war terms.

CoL's secret weapon - MRC's hefty proportion of noobs, including their monarch. Add to this MRC's 3 Nederlanders, and anything could happen. Anyone who knows anything about me knows that there are two things I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.

If you are interested in tracking this war, stay tuned for more - I will post when I get a chance! This is my first war report, so be gentle, hold me and stroke my hair and whisper sweet nothings. Nude pics are acceptable via pm or whatsapp.

I like to post
    Thanks for sharing Josh. Ill definitely follow this war best I can. Two absolute class acts going head to head here, hard for me to pick sides. CoL is one of the few kds I hold a negative record against. BBB we beat narrowly 2 ages ago on the road to ourwarcrown. GL!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Thanks for sharing Josh. Ill definitely follow this war best I can. Two absolute class acts going head to head here, hard for me to pick sides. CoL is one of the few kds I hold a negative record against. BBB we beat narrowly 2 ages ago on the road to ourwarcrown. GL!
    Haha..Yeah Bart, you brought us crashing back to Earth that age,stopped our back to back quest for a war crown with a thud.

Save the best for last, our most important war of the age. I am not sure how we, a collection of noobs(especially our king) can stand up against COL, but we will try to give them an enjoyable war. ;p

Veteran
    Do frankenstein and butters still inhabit col?

I was with CoL this age until war #5. I have to leave because im currently working on reviving TUWAD next age. Butters retired two ages ago. Currently Loke is leading CoL. My money is on them. Good luck to all my friends in there specially to Loke, Charis, Elixir, fLy, Grassman, Hessen, Guinnie, QKK, Herpderp, CagedAnimal, Ritz, Gnasher, Gorbo, BryanWeppler and Soup. Good luck guys! Bring home the crown.

Needs to get out more
    I'm following when I can. I overextended in war to buy time to see this one. Anybody like fat faeries at the bottom of the nw list? Best way to check enemy activity.

Have fun guys and keep us updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Both kds are among the few good warring kds who war without drama. Good luck to both! And good luck to frankenstein. Happy to see TUWAD next age.

Post Fiend
    200k troops difference :o almost 15%
    Good luck fellas. Just make it clean and let better KD win

Veteran
    Wow is it 200k difference? How do youi find that number? Whats the munk command? Haha

We have: 70k acres | 14,431k nw | tpa+wpa+sci 3,370k nw | 273k peons | 1,265k units (+6k solds) | 1,153k income (181k TOG) | 1,315k wages | 24,451k gc | 4,282k runes | 3,699k food

They have: 70k acres | 15,505k nw | tpa+wpa+sci 3,610k nw | 298k peons | 1,408k units (+32k solds) | 1,257k income (211k TOG) | 1,744k wages | 38,442k gc | 4,975k runes | 7,535k food

loke try to count better, they have only 143k troop advantage..

anyway war will be in 5 ticks from now...goodluck to both sides

Post Fiend
    okay true, maybe some old info on us. 143k + 26k sols
    GL sexy people!

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    I was with CoL this age until war #5. I have to leave because im currently working on reviving TUWAD next age. Butters retired two ages ago. Currently Loke is leading CoL. My money is on them. Good luck to all my friends in there specially to Loke, Charis, Elixir, fLy, Grassman, Hessen, Guinnie, QKK, Herpderp, CagedAnimal, Ritz, Gnasher, Gorbo, BryanWeppler and Soup. Good luck guys! Bring home the crown.

you missed owa frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    you missed owa frankenstein
    owa who?

Veteran
    Clearly it's all going to come down to MRC's huge bushel advantage. Looking forward to starving out those ud/tacts!

Frank now i'm hurt. You didn't mention me

Thread Information