Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans deal break Fighting Ferrets

Matija, If you are going to attack me personally please refrain from doing so in the forum, if you cant discuss like a normal person maybe you shouldnt post at all.

Secondly i WAS in hospital like 2 ages ago, for a week... Which i no longer am.

I am back playing and im intitled to my opinion and views just like you are, If i want to say i think Emeriti was winning regardless of Sparta waving FS i will.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 08-05-2016 at 16:46.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    One thing I find interesting is Bart / Spartans have laid out a deal to deescalate things by razing down and taking themselves out of the crown race yet no one else seems interested in taking their offer and just wants to GB them.

Kinda seems like there are other motives to the GB then FairPlay, does it not?
    Well they also want FS to be 20k acres.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Literally every single of your posts is a lie or a logical fallacy or rather both at the same time, take this one for example, you didn't fight on anyone's side besides your own, all you did was fund a dragon on Outsiders and decided things are starting to look dicey then you bailed out because you have no spine, no morals or real substance to ground you.
    They saved your ass. Show some gratitude. (shame on you bart :P)

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Are you even playing the game atm? Please stop telling me about the state of the game from your hospital bed or whatever every age.
    and this? just shows how sick you are.

.....now continue the cheer-leading.

I like to post
    Wow, I totally missed that one from Matija. Matija, don't ever speak to me again. You really crossed a line there talking like that to Angels. You make me sick, disgusting behaviour. BLUGH.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    It would be best for all if Spartans and FS settled their problems 1v1 and without impacting the top charts.

Deal breaking and threatening to deal break are both clearly bad. I would advocate both kingdoms duke it out with each other in the ~30k land range.

GB would just change the land position of top charts and ruin ages of people who have attained their position through fair play and good strategy.

I like to post
    It would be best for all if Spartans and FS settled their problems 1v1 and without impacting the top charts.

Deal breaking and threatening to deal break are both clearly bad. I would advocate both kingdoms duke it out with each other in the ~30k land range.

GB would just change the land position of top charts and ruin ages of people who have attained their position through fair play and good strategy.
    We're ok continuing our fight with FS without outside interference.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Let's refrain from personal attacks

4. Agreed a fakewar with TBB to keep their land out of Crazies' hands. This was mostly brokered between me and Octo. Expendables then farmed us 300-400M gc to make sure we'd beat TBB. Then Fluffylicious waved in on TBB, something we had not anticipated. I went and coordinated with Kandy to make sure they kept up the hitting/opping on TBB. I then had to go into TBB chat to convince their KD to war us.
    You mean you convinced angels and fluffy to wave us because i refused to your DO NOT HIT TMS agreement because of Honor reasons?

I warred you anyways because we didnt care then u called me an idiot for doing so then also tried to say DealBreak because i didnt wave ontime because we had no GC, NO offense, Low defense and low morale due to the 4 day hostile we had with fluffy which we already warred earlier on and had a CF which u took advantage of like your doing with FS to get your way. Any loophole u exploit..

Hell i even gave u a break on a few occasions because we had agreed war and u back out last minute because we overpumped ur kd by 200k NW.. For exchange we took land and maybe some science dont fully remember as it was 4 ages ago or so. Regardless we had a 5 day agreed war and time was wasted but u couldnt sit there and give me the same respect back when i got waved for 4 days and fought back without maxing the meter against fluffy.

But u wanna sit here and cry innocent player with everyone and expect sympathy because the big mean top is tired of your crap and your games and have justifiable reason to action.. iF they do or not I dont know.. Not involved and i have no idea on whats happening

Bart this is your fault.. Im not sitting here saying FS is an innocent KD I know they had some bad dealing in the past however you cant sit there and be a hypocrite when ur doing the exact same things others have done.
    Last edited by Diabeticmoose; 08-05-2016 at 17:50.

Waved you when Diabiticmoose?

You mean a few ages ago when you were TBB? in which case we never spoke to proteus or anyone else, you were the best target at the time, the CF you speak about was never confirmed, i offered and asked you to confirm it, which you never did, so few days went by and i waved.

If the CF had been in place i would have been dealbreaking and dealt with by BB, FS, Pyro who were all able and more then willing to deal with me had i broken the deal.

I believe Flogger and Protector confirmed that you didnt agree to the actual CF which i had asked you to a number of times via ingame pm, so that one was down to yourself forgetting or ignoring me asking you to confirm, the blame is noone elses.

If you mean another time/age plz clarify as i dont remember waving TBB any other time then the 2 that age.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 08-05-2016 at 17:53.
    War is what happens when language fails.

I like to post
    Bart this is your fault.. Im not sitting here saying FS is an innocent KD I know they had some bad dealing in the past however you cant sit there and be a hypocrite when ur doing the exact same things others have done.
    I agree I was in the wrong there. This was the whole reason I posted it. It's called confessions. Ever since the divinity issue we've played cleanly and haven't ****played people intentionally. It's nearly year ago and I fully understand it was wrong and apologized for it. I'm actually quite good friends with some in TBB now.

FS seems to consistently lack any remorse for their action nor try to find fault in what they do. That is what bothers me. They threaten a KD with DB, then even laugh about it and call it witty diplomacy. THAT is what's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Waved you when Diabiticmoose?

You mean a few ages ago when you were TBB? in which case we never spoke to proteus or anyone else, you were the best target at the time, the CF you speak about was never confirmed, i offered and asked you to confirm it, which you never did, so few days went by and i waved.

If the CF had been in place i would have been dealbreaking and dealt with by BB, FS, Pyro who were all able and more then willing to deal with me had i broken the deal.

I believe Flogger and Protector confirmed that you didnt agree to the actual CF which i had asked you to a number of times via ingame pm, so that one was down to yourself forgetting or ignoring me asking you to confirm, the blame is noone elses.

If you mean another time/age plz clarify as i dont remember waving TBB any other time then the 2 that age.
    Where in my post DID I SAY Dealbreak between us... I acknowledged the arguement and it was partially my fault for not saying Yes which i mean come on is really a silly reason just to break the CF we had just to wave when u knew spartans and I had agreed war.. Even further then that when told u still continued to wave for 2-3 more days as me and kandy tried to sort it out so lets be honest here.

You waved with further intentions other then we were the best target .. Even tho we had already war and lost to you because me and war leads with busy with work and couldnt really make any clear strat to handle ur kd especially during drug out hostile .. Also i dont remember how chart was layed out but i guaranteed there was another kd u could of waved ..

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    For spear lies?

The plot thickens!

Veteran

I honestly have to say that's the most ridiculous statement I have had the pleasure of reading. You do realise by dealbreaking FS they caught them in pump mode and currently farming them. These acres will put them above Emeriti and put them in the driver seat to win the land crown. Why the top can't do nothing because once Spartans pass everyone they can dealbreak each growth kingdom one by one and win the age.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    We're ok continuing our fight with FS without outside interference.
    I would be shocked if that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I agree I was in the wrong there. This was the whole reason I posted it. It's called confessions. Ever since the divinity issue we've played cleanly and haven't ****played people intentionally. It's nearly year ago and I fully understand it was wrong and apologized for it. I'm actually quite good friends with some in TBB now.

FS seems to consistently lack any remorse for their action nor try to find fault in what they do. That is what bothers me. They threaten a KD with DB, then even laugh about it and call it witty diplomacy. THAT is what's wrong.
    Im sure ur friendship with TBB is gotten a little better but U never tried to speak to me after the fact especially with all the Crap u talked to me.

Just because i took 2 ages off from TBB doesnt mean i wont return so in the future dealings im sure ur gonna need to go thru me for anything diplo talk so id really think how ur gonna treat me vs before

Thread Information