Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans deal break Fighting Ferrets

I like to post
    Till u forget to mention that FS did not just threaten OS. They threatened to db and wave OS (they had an eoa cf) if OS waved TBB with whom they agreed war. When I confronted francis with this he told me he was proud of the diplo and that threatening with DB to achieve goals is a legit way to do diplomacy. Francis tried the same on us, and now it has come back to bite him.

We agreed a CF. Then Francis told me theyd db is if we ever agreed a land for CF deal with Emeriti. Well, we did just that which invalidates our CF.

Another day, another scum bag move by Sparta. Bart, you really are a piece of ****.
    Last edited by BuddyTheDog; 07-05-2016 at 17:24.

Bart what proof do u have to show that conversation happened

"You have undertaken to cheat me. I won't sue you, for the law is too slow. I'll ruin you." - Cornelius Vanderbilt
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Postaholic
    Without the 2 above mentioned kds doing **** in utopia these forums would be deader than the actual game.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

I like to post
    diabetic will post wapp log when I come home :)

Unless it's ingame doesn't count as it isn't technically counted as a final draft.. Ur ingame cf that I saw is final and does not clearly say anything about u do this I deal break .. It says cf til yr 8 no notice basically ... Irc and wapp logs don't hold any value

Enthusiast
    Damn.. how much land you guys giving to emeriti?

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeticmoose View Post
    Unless it's ingame doesn't count as it isn't technically counted as a final draft.. Ur ingame cf that I saw is final and does not clearly say anything about u do this I deal break .. It says cf til yr 8 no notice basically ... Irc and wapp logs don't hold any value
    So bascially no diplo that goes in top kds are valid in your eyes cause they arent made "ingame"? lol.

Post Fiend
    What the f is spartans thinking? Stop cheating and dealbreaking

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    What the f is spartans thinking? Stop cheating and dealbreaking
    They definitely think this is worth it. Does fs ever think thats worth it?

Some kds it's not an issue lol but when kds are always problems about diplo ingame is as binding as it gets ... Also note that Bart also believes that anything other then ingame isn't binding and that's his words to me 3 ages ago

I'm not sure how valid our CF with Francis was considering the extent to which he was plotting and colluding behind it to dealbreak and GB us. As recently as 2 days ago I was still receiving info from kds he had been approaching for help.

"Let's be an alliance he said!" The nerve of some people... Do you really think we don't hear about every nefarious little conversation you have? Rallying the ghettos and extending your cf with Emeriti at cost to open up a window... We aren't going to pretend we have a CF until you obtain a reasonable position from which to break it. We are going to remove you from play so that we might pump and prep in peace among the kds in the game that belong up here.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    I'm not sure how valid our CF with Francis was considering the extent to which he was plotting and colluding behind it to dealbreak and GB us. As recently as 2 days ago I was still receiving info from kds he had been approaching for help.

"Let's be an alliance he said!" The nerve of some people... Do you really think we don't hear about every nefarious little conversation you have? Rallying the ghettos and extending your cf with Emeriti at cost to open up a window... We aren't going to pretend we have a CF until you obtain a reasonable position from which to break it. We are going to remove you from play so that we might pump and prep in peace among the kds in the game that belong up here.
    Then no CF with Spartans is valid consider the amount of plotting and colluding octobrev does? :D :D Everyone, Spartans is up for grabs doesnt matter if you ahve a cf or not!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Then no CF with Spartans is valid consider the amount of plotting and colluding octobrev does? :D :D Everyone, Spartans is up for grabs doesnt matter if you ahve a cf or not!
    I'm quite respectful toward those who deserve respect ^^

Thread Information