Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming War in Top 10 : The U vs ???????

Like I said we offered a cf when they were still able to war their target and offered gc to rebuild. We were not trying to be jerks. It was wave them or wave their war target. Their war target actually was nice and we gave them cf for free. However I'm not complaining. I have no reason to complain. They went pure animal on us and now we in a pickle we seem to not be able to get out of. So our choices are hope that we can resolve this issue or drop them low enough that when we go to war we won't have to worry about them hitting into it which is what they said they would do.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    I don't have to accept anything I quit playing. But apparently rules are always changing and evolving. I would never consider bottom feeding a legit hostile and would have no problem putting someone on notice regardless of what they say.
    I used to think it that way too... But fact are always cruel..only way to change the rule to what u wanted, u must be at the top, the most powerful one..create the changes.

A very good example which just happened: Hitting into war is always discouraged. But Emeriti did it. And guess what, no one dare to action on them. Because they are the biggest. Though they do have some reasons which they think is sufficient to justify their acts.
    No one in range wish to jepordize their shot at crown by facing against the biggest when they are much weaker.

Perhaps we can talk about the so called feyrplay alliance. Well I would say this alliance is also BS. They only appeared when there is gains. Acts which may benefit ownself, then they police. Let say it was a unknown kingdom at 50% size of emeriti did the hitting into war act. I am sure Feyrplay will action on them
    Last edited by JusticeLeague; 18-05-2016 at 08:54.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Like I said we offered a cf when they were still able to war their target and offered gc to rebuild. We were not trying to be jerks. It was wave them or wave their war target. Their war target actually was nice and we gave them cf for free. However I'm not complaining. I have no reason to complain. They went pure animal on us and now we in a pickle we seem to not be able to get out of. So our choices are hope that we can resolve this issue or drop them low enough that when we go to war we won't have to worry about them hitting into it which is what they said they would do.
    That's also flawed in so many ways. Any size kingdom at any point can hit into a war. Only way to insure your wars don't get hit into is not to make people mad enough to hit into your wars. My guys have never hit into any war since I created the kingdom few years ago. So obviously you did something to really make them mad if their even talking about it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    I used to think it that way too... But fact are always cruel..only way to change the rule to what u wanted, u must be at the top, the most powerful one..create the changes.

A very good example which just happened: Hitting into war is always discouraged. But Emeriti did it. And guess what, no one dare to action on them. Because they are the biggest. Though they do have some reasons which they think is sufficient to justify their acts.
    No one in range wish to jepordize their shot at crown by facing against the biggest when they are much weaker.

Perhaps we can talk about the so called feyrplay alliance. Well I would say this alliance is also BS. They only appeared when there is gains. Acts which may benefit ownself, then they police. Let say it was a unknown kingdom at 50% size of emeriti did the hitting into war act. I am sure Feyrplay will action on them
    Hitting into wars isn't against the rules fyi. Another example of not angering someone to the point they hit into your wars.

I like to post
    Chrystal is in an active conflict and that should be respected by everyone in the top. wed be really upset if anyone hit them.

Hand of thrown I offered terms many times before they got wrecked. I even stated to your current monarch we were both being hard headed. I tried to play nice and that's not in my nnature. I hope this can get resolved.

And conflict has been resolved.

Postaholic
    Congrats...

Who are these ghetto's?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    These things eventually get sorted and cf'd....
    And conflict has been resolved.
    +1 for lampost

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    +1 for lampost

And I'm going to have to give you a -1 for for taking my name out of your signature.

Can we get an update??
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

^^scratch that I'm illiterate...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information