Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Upcoming War in Top 10 : The U vs ???????

  1. #1
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    860

    Upcoming War in Top 10 : The U vs ???????

    Can the relevant parties update us what is going on? Understand that recruiting and prep is going on from CP recruitment thread.

    Perhaps, shall we have a brief introduction of the 2 involved parties and the setup as the prelude. Thanks

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    784
    Aren't you busy? Why not tell us all about your current situation?

  3. #3
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    860
    Seem like war not gonna happen when The U has tagged "Retal War"
    Not sure what has happened.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13
    We are about to start with x:x if that gives you something to do and follow.
    Last edited by Palem; 17-05-2016 at 19:54.

  5. #5
    Post Demon Chrystal Palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    1,561
    There will be no war for The U while meter is hostile with this ghetto. They won't cf but they are proud to claim they retal. I mean they only lost 8k acres. Should have accepted one of the many cf attempts we made. All of our cf come with no notice in hostile. However we would like to close these relations so we can serve notice but as we see from pandas and emeriti we don't want to fight on two fronts.



    Edit: also not sure who harkonia is but he/she does not play for us.
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 17-05-2016 at 21:58.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    There will be no war for The U while meter is hostile with this ghetto. They won't cf but they are proud to claim they retal. I mean they only lost 8k acres. Should have accepted one of the many cf attempts we made. All of our cf come with no notice in hostile. However we would like to close these relations so we can serve notice but as we see from pandas and emeriti we don't want to fight on two fronts.



    Edit: also not sure who harkonia is but he/she does not play for us.
    Well this ghetto you speak of stomped you last age. But now you feel brave because I retired and you had 20k acres on them. I talked to the new leadership and they have no plans to ever give you a CF. So good luck too you.
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 17-05-2016 at 22:14.

  7. #7
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    Well this ghetto you speak of stomped you last age. But now you feel brave because I retired and you had 20k acres on them. I talked to the new leadership and they have no plans to ever give you a CF. So good luck too you.
    These things eventually get sorted and cf'd....

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    These things eventually get sorted and cf'd....
    You don't know the guy I left in charge.

  9. #9
    Post Demon Chrystal Palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    1,561
    I don't think we got stomped and if so it was our off age with all of us going inactive after pandas beat us. But whatever. We are cool with farming them more. No cf means we can't be noticed by anyone else. And them hitting out means more acres for us.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    I don't think we got stomped and if so it was our off age with all of us going inactive after pandas beat us. But whatever. We are cool with farming them more. No cf means we can't be noticed by anyone else. And them hitting out means more acres for us.
    Hmmmm so if your just farming a ghetto as you say but yet you can't be noticed? That's just silly what are you claiming it's a active hostile lol. They stopped hitting you and won't be hitting you. So hence not a hostile and you can be noticed. Whether anyone notices you or not is up to them. But claiming you can't be noticed is dumb. So glad I am retired and good luck hiding behind that excuse.

  11. #11
    Post Demon Chrystal Palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    1,561
    Meter is 112 to 96. They are still oping. Won't accept cf. So hence still hostile.

    Also they said and I quote " you will have to turn us all green because we won't stop oping you. When you go to war we will hit into it." So I don't know anyone in the top that will **** play us until we resolve this issue. And resolve it we will.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

  12. #12
    Post Demon Chrystal Palace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    1,561
    Here is the kicker. I talked to their war target and asked them to hold off on war to give this kd time to recoup after our first wave. I also offered to release thieves and and allow them to rob gc in order to get back in fighting position because I felt bad. They continued to hit. So I'm at peace with how this is playing out. Also those talks were after they hit back and we were about to hit again. So start of second wave when they didn't lose a butt load of acres. You can try to make us out to be the bad guys but it is what it is. Until they accept a cf with terms or we put them so far down they aren't a threat we are hostile.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    So you made a kingdom mad and now you can't be touched the rest of the age? I am not exactly following that logic.... As for opts a top kingdom goes unfriendly with anyone or even hostile on the meter and it's considered a active hostile? As for what happens i guess we will see how it plays out but I can guarantee if both kingdoms where same size my guys would destroy you again.

  14. #14
    Postaholic
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by handofthrawn View Post
    So you made a kingdom mad and now you can't be touched the rest of the age? I am not exactly following that logic.... As for opts a top kingdom goes unfriendly with anyone or even hostile on the meter and it's considered a active hostile? As for what happens i guess we will see how it plays out but I can guarantee if both kingdoms where same size my guys would destroy you again.
    But this is a fact which u got to accept. The 2 kingdoms who are in conflict, as long as there is no cf, it is considered hostile. No one shall notice or hit in. This is the practice by the top, regardless how big the gap between the 2 involved parties.

    Same applies to when 1 kingdom wave another, another top kingdom will not wave in. But they can wave in immediately once an official cf is in place between the two.
    Last edited by JusticeLeague; 18-05-2016 at 05:08. Reason: Pls correct me if i am wrong

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    768
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    But this is a fact which u got to accept. The 2 kingdoms who are in conflict, as long as there is no cf, it is considered hostile. No one shall notice or hit in. This is the practice by the top, regardless how big the gap between the 2 involved parties.

    Same applies to when 1 kingdom wave another, another top kingdom will not wave in. But they can wave in immediately once an official cf is in place between the two.
    I don't have to accept anything I quit playing. But apparently rules are always changing and evolving. I would never consider bottom feeding a legit hostile and would have no problem putting someone on notice regardless of what they say.
    Last edited by handofthrawn; 18-05-2016 at 05:26.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •