Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feyrplay Alliance hitting into Agreed War

Feyrplay Alliance hitting into Agreed War

Just a couple hours ago, we got hit by fs into an agreed war which we have with another kd from said alliance. Was solved then and there with fs for the mistaken hit

Just an hour later, words been pouring in from many sources that apparently, the pyrobb merge will be waving us in next few hours because apparently their CFs expiring Yr4 with couple kds and they needed land. How they see it? Well. Hitting into agreed war is justifiable. After all, its not hostile. Not hits are exchanged.

Utter BS is what i say. I dont know if this is all a coincidence. But all just seems so ridiculously set up. Not gonna accuse anything without proof but if u ask me, looks as if they just setting up their ally for a easy war win here. Forgive me if im wrong but really? Honorable kd for wanting to wave into agreed war. Kudos to you

I like to post
    Oh wow what a surprise. I've known for quite some while that the feyrplay alliance is making plans for this age to ****play their way to a crown. Still quite strange to come from them since according to feyrplay logic War Agreed carries the same weight as an EOA CF. Does this mean that if Pyro waves all their CFs will become invalid?

What KD are you from Magicianz?
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 13-05-2016 at 21:38.

Were TBB. No top kd here. Just some kd thats a tad better than regular ghettos out there. Back when they needed help in AWAR vs Emeriti and co, Feyr asked if we could help and I agreed to it. I remember clearly Protector even mentioning "We would really owe you a big one"

Well that was the first. Then came the raze on SS. I started wondering if all this made any sense. But had an eoacf with SS back then so i did not join up.

Then this age got a few asking if we would like to join feyr in gbing Sparta. We were in war at the time so had to pass. Did not follow on the progress with the people asking. Now all of a sudden, Panic Station decides to wave us for whatever reason they think they should. Probably thats just "feyr" hitting into agreed war. Hits arent done yet but i know its coming

I like to post
    Perhaps someone from the alliance could come up here and explain? Quite surprised to hear you're from TBB. From what I know you did them quite a service. Didn't you have some spat with FS as well last age? I highly doubt Pyro would hit into an agreed war. Even though Mr. GB-Flogger has no morals, I've always known Nesta to be on the right side of things.

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Veteran
    Magicianz with 7 posts is totally not bart. Talking to yourself... I am worried for your mental health bart.

Needs to get out more
    I smiled before I even hit the link.

They're coming Bubbles..
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 13-05-2016 at 22:39.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Magicianz with 7 posts is totally not bart. Talking to yourself... I am worried for your mental health bart.
    I am from TBB as well. Magicianz and Bart are two separate people I can assure you lol

Veteran
    cant i troll bart in peace.. jeez

Not having CF's and being in range must suck.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Postaholic
    Ok, we have evidence on hand to show that there isn't agreed war at the first place. But I will not show u. Promise my source already.
    So your complains is invalid

I like to post
    I see TBB and WSK tagged WAR AGREED to each other.

What makes this situation even more hilarious is that WSK is part of the feyrplay alliance. Such a convenient timing. First stack more land on MR GB's kd, then let the other feyrplay kd win the war.

I have promised TBB that we will guarantee that their agreed war is respected.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Ok, we have evidence on hand to show that there isn't agreed war at the first place. But I will not show u. Promise my source already.
    So your complains is invalid
    http://s32.postimg.org/96jt8v96d/123.jpg

show me urs now! :)
    Last edited by cRs; 13-05-2016 at 23:26.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I see TBB and WSK tagged WAR AGREED to each other.

What makes this situation even more hilarious is that WSK is part of the feyrplay alliance. Such a convenient timing. First stack more land on MR GB's kd, then let the other feyrplay kd win the war.

I have promised TBB that we will guarantee that their agreed war is respected.
    why do u even think we would do such things?? we had no ideea they were TBB in the 1st place and 2nd of all me and nesta havent spoked to eachother for like an age now when we bailed off from a war with them..

I like to post
    locs! and excuses to wsk if they had no idea their alliance partners are trying to mess with their agreed war.

Edit: seems that is the case. So excuses to wsk for insinuating that. that assumption was incorrect.

Thread Information