Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans

Post Fiend

Spartans

Hi,

I'm a scrub by some of your elitist attitudes but I'm pretty sure that a certain KD is acting a bit hypocritical these days, hitting into a hostile (you'd call us ghetto because we're not feyrplay) simply because they can. Tagged war agreed, now we have to deal break because of said wave, amongst other waves into us with less than five hours until our agreed war.

Thanks guys.

I like to post
    Game Date March 5 of YR2
    Real Date Thu, 5 May at 22:25 GMT+00:00
    Sender King the King of the Rogue of Garviel Loken (Spartans)
    Recipient King Stew the Blessed of Yeti crab (Crazy Animals)
    Subject Hey
    Hey, good evening. My name is Bart from the Kingdom of Sparta. It has come to my ears that some of your provinces have taken an interest in the wealth our warriors have gathered through conquest and harsh helot farming. I hope you understand that a treasure is treasured by those who possess it.

I understand that this theft happened without your knowledge, so I will pass it off as a coincidence. If you can send over a CF we can prevent this from happening in the future. It will also prevent some of my guys taking matters in their own hands.

Greetings,
    Bart.

Game Date March 17 of YR2
    Real Date Fri, 6 May at 10:34 GMT+00:00
    Sender Lord chicakdee the Blessed of Elegant Tits (Crazy Animals)
    Recipient King the King of the Rogue of Garviel Loken (Spartans)
    Subject cf due to robbing?
    Hi my monarch informed me that you are looking for a CF due to some kd mates of ours robbing?

Of course I can understand your mates hard work, but we can both also understand that gold lying around for free is a great temptation for rogues :)

I told our guys to hold off and leave you in peace, hopefully that is enough, as I am sure that you wont be happy to have your KD mates wasting time on us in the NW race, and see an age go to dust due to them not following orders.

Have a nice day :)

April 13 of YR4 An unknown province from Cr4zY AnImAlS (Ghetto) attacked and pillaged the lands of Horus Aximand (Spartans).

You've been warned. You've been offered a free CF. If you want people to respect your conflicts or agreed wars, then don't hit out.
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 21-05-2016 at 14:06.

In this thread: "ghettos" (i just LOVE the arrogance there Barta your epen rose a bit after putting the ghetto instead of X:X like people do, eh ? :D ) stealing to get an edge before the war and Spartans using every excuse to whore a bit. It's fine guys, top is hard, got to search for that extra edge.

I like to post
    Zahpeter, we're dropping out of the top. We're going to lose 50K land over the next few days. This is a useful way of getting our armies out :) I'll edit in the KD-name for you

Post Fiend
    No need to edit it in, we know who we are.

I think you guys at the top have forgotten how the rest of the server has to play the game. We don't have the luxury of CFing everyone threatening, sitting on 100% BE and max population in order to prepare for war. It doesn't work like that for the rest of us. Couple solutions for us and none are really plausible. We could grow, separating us from some riff raff, but then we have to play by some unwritten set of "rules" (very loose description) that the people we would be competing against have created. Other option is to not steal, not do much of anything, simply because you never know who is going to overreact next, and go into war unprepared. I recall someone saying they always tell their KD mates to check the news before hitting into KDs tagged war because people fake tag.

The other part of the problem is calculating gains. KD networth should factor into the gains formula - it would promote people hitting into KDs of similar size, and also probably close the gap between the top and everyone else.

I'm not speaking on behalf of my KD, I'm speaking on my own accord. I'm not trying to bash you guys or anyone for that matter, but I'm sure some of you guys and gals have not been in our shoes in quite a bit of time and forgot how the rest of us have to play.

I'm all for intelligent conversation and I'd be more than happy to PM you for further conversation, here or in game.

I like to post
    Stealth. I agree on your first point. This is exactly the reason we're now losing 50K land to get rid of all that crap ^^

The other part of the problem is calculating gains. KD networth should factor into the gains formula - it would promote people hitting into KDs of similar size, and also probably close the gap between the top and everyone else.
    This is already so. We're hitting you for -33% gains.

Bart isnt part of the "top" per says his kd just happends to be at the top cause the competition is so watered down. Hes whats called a Warring tier kingdom.

But if you hit out from prep you should face the consequenses or even if you just stole. You can expect people to just turn a blind side to your actions cause you are about to war.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Zahpeter, we're dropping out of the top. We're going to lose 50K land over the next few days. This is a useful way of getting our armies out :) I'll edit in the KD-name for you

So who are you farming out 50K to? Cromulent "0/2" Republic?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    Everyone gets a piece. Some people less than others and FS gets 0 :)

theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Everyone gets a piece. Some people less than others and FS gets 0 :)
    Guess they all need it apart from Emeriti. FS have a much better setup and cow situation and would eventually eat the other kds around them unless they managed to farm past them. Guess they might manage now (and Pyroblood got themselves a farmwar with Greeks).

I'm interested to see what flogger thinks of this. Personally I think its disgusting and that Sparta should just intra kd down themselves if they wanna drop 50k
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    Personally I dont give a **** what u guys think about it. These are our acres and u got 0 right to even think about what were.going to with them.

Personally I dont give a **** what u guys think about it. These are our acres and u got 0 right to even think about what were.going to with them.
    Maybe you should stop visiting the forums again? Your old habits are starting to show. :)

Enthusiast
    I read on forums that 2 ages back Emeriti was forced to raze their acres, they gained from sparta, by CR and The U. So its time Emeriti does the right thing as we cannot see 40k acres 'donated' to a beggar!

Postaholic
    Uh 2 ages ago Spartans dealbroke divinity; we double teamed them for a couple days and gained like 5k acres in it. The U, backed by CR, forced us to raze them off under threat of dealbreak.

That's not the same as what's happening here though. Farming is wrong and we should stop.

Thread Information