Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    We are probably leaking too much honor to pull that off but I genuinely admire your ambition!
    I leak too.
    t h e H E R E T I C S

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    We are probably leaking too much honor to pull that off but I genuinely admire your ambition!
    Don't need the honor...you have the EOACF in place. Nice to have such clause in it.

I like to post
    Wow, so now BB noticed Civil Disobedience (CD). So let's all sum it up.

1. BB claims they're not going for growth.
    2. BB CFs their competition, makes constant use of explore pool and stays in top 5.
    3. BB claims they want war.
    4. BB notices an under-trained CR and cry foul when said target runs into war.
    5. BB notices an under-trained CD and claims they're interested in war.

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells can see CD is in no shape to even remotely think about war, nor are they given the required prep time to even think about fighting back. So my conclusion are:

1. BB is going for growth.
    2. BB is not interested in warring. 0/0 record and only noticing significantly deprived targets.
    3. BB is simply a feyrplay enforcer. With every move we've made it's always them involved in the GB talks. Even this time when we had a legit war with CR we were threatened with GB. And for what reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    LOL

EJ got hit by AMA when they "ran" into war with PewPew
    Pewpew got hit into war by AMA when they ran into war with EJ later same age.

Hesus delivered notice, hesus made this a double conflict.

If I had delivered notice to him, then sure, feel free to dodge.
    BUt this? Noticing me, having me train up, then run into a war? ehhh? u stupid?
    As the quote shows, it was established during the Pandas conflict that.

1. If KD A notices B + C, and goes to war with B, C can wave in.
    2. If KD A gets noticed by C and goes to war with B, nothing can be done.

Now according to BB logic:

1. If KD A gets noticed by C, and goes to war with B, B should be GBed.

So our KD is not allowed to notice people now anymore either? You yourself have waved many KDs this age but you claim you are not trying to outgrow anyone. Why would we care about the crown race when it's already over, Emeriti won, I guess it's only you who still doesn't realize that and is hoping to surpass them. Who said the notice meant anything more than being just that, a notice of CF expiring, CD is probably going to ask for like 2 weeks prep time if they agree to war at all, no idea what my LS will do. What I do know is that protector is way too busy irl to be dealing with little ****s like yourself (threatening to GB you or otherwise) so quit the lying and throwing rocks at others. This thread is about Spartans and all the **** they have pulled this age thus far, we don't even have to go back to previous ones, you provide plenty of material on an almost daily basis. Trying to slander the one KD that's trying to be nice to everyone and is getting pushed around for it should do you no favors unless this game's community is at an even worse state than I thought it was. Protector doesn't post here he just continues to be nice to everyone and I'm sick of it but at least he doesn't come here to lie. I can see why he gave up on this forum, there is no reasoning here, just a set of trolls that use ad hominem attacks as a form as discussing the glaring issues of this game. You are making people actually quit the game, yes you have succeeded in your goal, people are leaving the game because of you, I really hope you are proud. It's becoming harder and harder to find reason to try and compete in this game with all the cheating and **** play going on. I for one am probably quitting at EoA if I even make it that far, or I will see if I can play in Ghetto and get away from all this **** at the top as far as I can, give it one more go so to speak. Many people would have tried to stay as small as possible if they knew what you would make this age out to be at the top. There is no competition, just a check who has less morals and can get away with the highest grade of cheating. This is not a game I'm willing to play anymore. I know nobody will be sorry I'm leaving, just a heads up so you can start your celebrations early. I was hoping to meet all of you in game in epic wars, this was the "dream", but I gave up on that illusion this age.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

I like to post
    Why would we care about the crown race when it's already over, Emeriti won, I guess it's only you who still doesn't realize that and is hoping to surpass them.
    I didn't mention anything about you crowning. You can go for growth without expecting to crown. I guess losing 15-20K land to emeriti/pandas/CR will really help us surpass Emeriti. We'd have been 90K now without it with CF only expiring 6 hours from now according to our former deal. And we'd have had a 14K acres faery-cow.

Who said the notice meant anything more than being just that, a notice of CF expiring, CD is probably going to ask for like 2 weeks prep time if they agree to war at all, no idea what my LS will do.
    Your KD has made no offer at all to give extra prep time to CD as it stands.

Trying to slander the one KD that's trying to be nice to everyone
    Ask that to the ghetto's you abused last age with your NW-tactics.

Stop playing the saint here. It's quite funny you make those claims while I get messaged daily by people from the lower tier thinking we're doing a great job out here up top trying to shake things up. Sure, I get it can be very annoying to the people who are used to the controlled environment of CFs, taxes and bottom-feeding. If you cannot stand unpredictability why are you even playing the game anymore?

OK, so you are not trying to crown, you are just trying to go for #2 again, your friends Emeriti lead by hypocrites like lampost at #1 works out nicely.

I'm guessing our LS is still waiting for a response from CD, I really don't know what's going on but #6 getting waved by #5 land KD should be shocking to anyone (although I seriously believe this is not what will happen). It wouldn't be the first time someone waved someone for land to get in range to war someone else either.

Those CFs are what protect you all this time but you break them at will. You tax and bottom feed harder than most (certainly more than protector). You are fine with "the way top works" when it suits you, not anymore when it doesn't. You are the scum of this game and those people that are telling you you are doing a good job are where they are for a reason.
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Fiend
    As Bart said, if Spartans enter top 5, Emeriti will break CF and wave them, that's the supposed deal. I wonder if it will happen tho

Quote Originally Posted by Dean21 View Post
    As Bart said, if Spartans enter top 5, Emeriti will break CF and wave them, that's the supposed deal. I wonder if it will happen tho
    Oh they will, it's Emeriti after all. Maybe Bart thinks they wouldn't dispose of him like an old rag once his use is over to them.

I like to post

Apples are good for you?

I like to post
    We're never going to agree on this point anyways. I for one am happy with what we have achieved so far this age. KDs haven't been able to sit on 25% draft stacking gc, pumping sci, and bottomfeeding KDs a quarter of their size. That is a HUGE gain for most of the server. It levels the playing field and has given protection to the smaller KDs. If you think this is bad for the game and drives people away, think twice. Yes, it drives away certain people --> the kind of people who hide behind their CF-wall while feeding on the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    We're never going to agree on this point anyways. I for one am happy with what we have achieved so far this age. KDs haven't been able to sit on 25% draft stacking gc, pumping sci, and bottomfeeding KDs a quarter of their size. That is a HUGE gain for most of the server. It levels the playing field and has given protection to the smaller KDs. If you think this is bad for the game and drives people away, think twice. Yes, it drives away certain people --> the kind of people who hide behind their CF-wall while feeding on the weak.
    No remorse huh? You truly have no scruples. By "the weak" do you mean the Ghetto that had people leave the game because of your fake war planted by either octo or till? Or do you mean the Ghettos that you razed this age? Or all the Ghettos you hit for land with condescending messages of annexing their land? Or anyone else you waved this age for that matter? You haven't won a single real war this age, I wouldn't be so proud of it myself, but that's just me. My most proud moments in this game are losing to Mythos, winning against Ascension while they were highly favored in terms on honor stacked on their TMs, things like that. I take no pride in what happened in the FS vs ED conflict (I wasn't part of LS anywhere I played so you can't blame me, as a new player you have no say in anything, I'm glad I left FS before they started threatening to break CFs - the only actual **** play they have done that I know of, everything else is conjecture, I really don't understand why first yume did it and Francis repeating it afterwards is even more mind boggling to me) and stupid **** like that that you like to escalate, in fact that's the only thing you do, you escalate **** play.

Enthusiast
    I think the nastiness and disdain that is shown by some in feyrplay both in game and on these forums just goes to show what the server has been up against the past few ages. Its not being 'gullible' or 'hearsay.' Its reality and peoples in game experiences. Thats probably why Emeriti are so paranoid, thats why so many in the server want to hold you to account.

People in feyrplay (unless your name is matja) dont need to threaten to leave. Just leave or stay whatever you want. Its just interesting to note how bullies act like when they are not in such a favorable position.

Oh and btw if you want to know when people 'really' left the game, it was after your dear protecter DB'd emeriti and started the Awar. People left the game after you ****played ED. People left the game after you ****played outsiders. I can go on, but since you said this thread is about spartans I'll say this. Whenever I have dealt with Bart in the past he has been only happy and pleased to help. Always nice and courteous, which is head and shoulders above you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Oh they will, it's Emeriti after all. Maybe Bart thinks they wouldn't dispose of him like an old rag once his use is over to them.
    If anything it shows Barts virtues. Spartans after all were actioned by Emeriti.

You are still so salty about the AWAR, ****played Outsiders? Just another one of your satellite Ghettos... Nobody **** played them either. The ED thing I'm not too well informed since I wasn't in FS when the whole 2 ages long conflict started. Spartans were more than willing to give you land just to further their quest to screw over the "FeyrPlay Alliance". You are still living in the past of what happened in the AWAR. You just can't get over it, nothing will keep you satisfied. I played in Emeriti for 1 week last age, that is how long I could take the personalities that reside over there. I know what you are about, I think most of us do, stop trying to hide it, just comes out tragicomical. Protector is about keeping the game fair, if you don't believe it try playing in his KD for a week.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    You are still so salty about the AWAR, ****played Outsiders? Just another one of your satellite Ghettos... Nobody **** played them either. The ED thing I'm not too well informed since I wasn't in FS when the whole 2 ages long conflict started. Spartans were more than willing to give you land just to further their quest to screw over the "FeyrPlay Alliance". You are still living in the past of what happened in the AWAR. You just can't get over it, nothing will keep you satisfied. I played in Emeriti for 1 week last age, that is how long I could take the personalities that reside over there. I know what you are about, I think most of us do, stop trying to hide it, just comes out tragicomical. Protector is about keeping the game fair, if you don't believe it try playing in his KD for a week.
    Personally no I'm in a happy place atm, because finally the whole server is coming to realise what feyrplay are. You seem to be the salty one.

p.s Matja played in FS during the ED saga, but folks would you believe it, she knows nothing about it??????

p.p.s protector keeps the game fair? With respect, I think thats a minority opinion.

Thread Information