Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    Uh 2 ages ago Spartans dealbroke divinity; we double teamed them for a couple days and gained like 5k acres in it. The U, backed by CR, forced us to raze them off under threat of dealbreak.

That's not the same as what's happening here though. Farming is wrong and we should stop.
    Better term would be chart shaping?

I like to post
    The top accepts landdrops all the time. The top chartshapes all age long by giving gc to warring/honor tier KDs to win their crowns.

Sparta simply Landdropped to get into warring range again. Nothing out of the ordinary and has happened for many ages.

We viewed our option up top, and figured we would unlikely get a good war there again. We're tired of the drama, so we invited some KDs to drop us so we can war again. Pyro was offered land as well but stalled diplo for so long that I simply called it off.

Quite funny how george comes up here and complains even though his own KD was included in the landdropping.

t h e H E R E T I C S

I like to post
    Hehe nice one Rizen. That gorilla is a good illustration of Sparta this age ;)

When i saw this, i lol'd.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Post Demon
    This entire age is sad, mostly due to sparta.

Though there is a huge difference between landdroping a warring kd and charting shaping like Spartans is doing now.

Bart you are doing it wrong.. Call it acres4cf and the chart shaping is no issue.

Just make sure you point to the fact you got EoACF's for the acres donated to each kingdom taking them off you, i assume thats Panda, CR and Emeriti? (no feyrplay KDs).
    War is what happens when language fails.

I like to post
    yeap. only kds in top not eoa cfed now are Coss and Pyro.

So not bad results altogether. we had a lot of fun, pissed off the people we wanted to piss off, got 3 WWs and a bunch of cfs

See no chart shaping then, just deals made for CFs which is obviously a legit trade in the eyes of the masters as previous ages has shown ;)
    War is what happens when language fails.

Postaholic
    Are you just dropping acres on the orcs? If you're dropping to get wars I doubt it will happen with 6 TM at 700k+ NW

Quote Originally Posted by home.alone View Post
    Better term would be chart shaping?
    So when emertiti ask for 5k for a yr7 for example thats legit and fine, when sparta trade 6-10k for a eoa thats chart shaping? Just want to know where you draw the line, since that seem to be even less then 10% of their kdsize in some cases.

If trading 12% land for a eoacf was chart shaping then pretty much all acres4cf are chart shaping which would make the whole term useless.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    So when emertiti ask for 5k for a yr7 for example thats legit and fine, when sparta trade 6-10k for a eoa thats chart shaping? Just want to know where you draw the line, since that seem to be even less then 10% of their kdsize in some cases.

If trading 12% land for a eoacf was chart shaping then pretty much all acres4cf are chart shaping which would make the whole term useless.
    6-10k how many kingdoms are there to share of the acres? They are dropping 50k acres and i doubt they are donating acres to moer than 5 kds so thats at least 10k acres per kd. Probably less amount of kingdoms than 5 even.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post

Well from the last SN that i got, Emeriti and Panda stopped hitting and CR has gained nearly 10k land?

Also the 10k CR has taken will put it like 15% land already?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    6-10k how many kingdoms are there to share of the acres? They are dropping 50k acres and i doubt they are donating acres to moer than 5 kds so thats at least 10k acres per kd. Probably less amount of kingdoms than 5 even.
    Just 3 from what I know off and Emeriti and panda stopped it.

Thread Information