Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Spartans

Post Fiend
    The 'top' in utopia is filled with backstabbing power hungry narcissists who made a sport out of ****playing each other. Pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorash View Post
    The 'top' in utopia is filled with backstabbing power hungry narcissists who made a sport out of ****playing each other. Pretty much sums it up.
    Yet there is more structure and fair play in the top than the bottom. :)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yet there is more structure and fair play in the top than the bottom. :)
    Because ****play takes careful planning, you can't just rush into a dealbreak swinging willy nilly and hope it all works out with proper deniability and escape plan excuses.

I like to post
    No Korp, there really is not. There is simply more crap talking to explain actions. In the bottom people at least act out of passion or IDGAF.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    No Korp, there really is not. There is simply more crap talking to explain actions. In the bottom people at least act out of passion or IDGAF.
    Please, yourself is a grand example of how much cheating going in the bottom tier.

I like to post
    Sorry Korp. Current honor crown holders and #2 land/NW last age :/

Sorry Korp. Current honor crown holders and #2 land/NW last age :/
    What? is honor crown and 2th spot something to brag about? But i dont see the relevancy

I like to post
    Yes it is Korp. It was a great achievement of which we are proud.

Yes it is Korp. It was a great achievement of which we are proud.
    It isnt really but thats besides the point, how is it relevant to what you commented?

Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    Hi,

I'm a scrub by some of your elitist attitudes but I'm pretty sure that a certain KD is acting a bit hypocritical these days, hitting into a hostile (you'd call us ghetto because we're not feyrplay) simply because they can. Tagged war agreed, now we have to deal break because of said wave, amongst other waves into us with less than five hours until our agreed war.

Thanks guys.
    April 16 of YR4 An unknown province from Cr4zY AnImAlS (x:x) attacked and stole from Baby Orc (y:y).
    April 16 of YR4 An unknown province from Cr4zY AnImAlS (x:x) attacked and stole from Baby Orc (y:y).

It is funny how things work nowadays. you complain about how hypocritical Sparta is acting, but at the same time you triple hit a province in a 12 provs kd as your kd tag ''hostile stayout''.

I like to post
    It is funny how things work nowadays.
    You just stole Korp's line.

Regular
    Seeing some players complaining here of foul play is such an interesting hypocrisy exercise.

The same players that play in a kd that just waved another kd who was at war with a third kd?

A precedent was created where if you dont have a CF or your notice expired (not a hostile or war relation), means u can attack into conflicts and do whatever u want.

Do you want a worst foul play than this sort of actions?

A Panda enjoying the sun!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    Seeing some players complaining here of foul play is such an interesting hypocrisy exercise.

The same players that play in a kd that just waved another kd who was at war with a third kd?

A precedent was created where if you dont have a CF or your notice expired (not a hostile or war relation), means u can attack into conflicts and do whatever u want.

Do you want a worst foul play than this sort of actions?
    Can u suck it up please? Atleast don beg for acres to emeriti and then come cry wolf!

I like to post
    they no longer need to beg. acres are plentiful!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Catarsis View Post

It is funny how things work nowadays. you complain about how hypocritical Sparta is acting, but at the same time you triple hit a province in a 12 provs kd as your kd tag ''hostile stayout''.
    Thanks for signing up to the forums!

Regarding the triple hits - sorry? I'm not quite sure why you're upset - at that point we were not tagged; our NAP broke on the 17th, at that point we tagged. Everything else that I stated in my initial post occurred after the 17th.

Pretty suspicious that you guys are razing into that four man KD however, especially when they are tagged. Whose hypocritical now?

Thanks for playing.

Thread Information