Thread: Add shop item that allows KD leaders to see prov info

Regular

Add shop item that allows KD leaders to see prov info

Add a new shop item that will allow a free SOT/SOM/SOS/Survey without use of resources for Monarch/Scribe to any province within the KD with no limit. Limiting it to monarch/scribe should limit the number of troll farms and spies that join a KD. For extra credits, the monarch can perhaps allow the entire KD to view this info or only specific provinces.

This will allow leaders to see how their entire KD is doing at any time to make better decisions.

A summary page of Max Offense/Defense/Army Out/Mod WPA+TPA/Food/Gold/Runes/Peasants/Solders can be added in as a bonus. Maybe add options for viewing building % of specific structures if monarch wants KD to have certain buildings for a strat.

You can also add a summary page of who sent what troops/gold to slay/fund a dragon as an added feature or a separate item.

I haven't been monarch so if they can already see all that ignore this post :P

So you are suggesting to view who is the FB /starving/AW/prop/ns target in your KD while the provinces are offline and make it a paid option.

Don't like the idea :).

Regular
    I'm not sure why you don't want the KD monarch to know how ready his KD is before war and during. If you can't trust your monarch and scribe then you're already in the wrong KD. :/

Post Fiend
    Your reasons for asking are likely altruistic, however there are other services which would facilitate this, i.e. stinger, upoopu, or pimp. To allow it in any form in game removes the choice a player has to play in whatever manner he wishes without interference. Obviously, you can require your provs to join these services, relocate, or face removal, but making an in game option removes their ability to opt out if they so choose, hence I'm not in favor of adding it in game at this time.

Thread Information