Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Kingdom that Never Crowned

Best Kingdom that Never Crowned

Because my last thread got derailed as I was trying to pin down the best kingdom on the server (it still inconclusive, and i'd have liked the thread to reach 10k views), I would like to resume this discussion with a slight twist.

Whats the best kingdom, that if they played in today's atmosphere, would win a crown without contest?

I'm gonna nominate Heretics. Secrets is right up there as a close second.

Heretics was a social institution fit for first place but the shell happens to be cursed. Secrets would be my first pick definitely.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Serenity was pretty good, dont know if they crowned.

I'm going to be pretty one eyed and say Imperials .... we should have crowned age 21 ..... but we got dragged into a BS situation.

|||| Cthulhu in 2012 ||||
    ::: why choose the lesser evil :::

Post Fiend
    Probably a super stacked scripted kingdom that got deleted before it got anywhere, there have been a few of them.

KO or Regulators
    Utopia Politics and General Talk.
    Sinners is recruiting active, racist and/or sexy members! #sinners

I'm too nub to even know much about Heretics other than a few people who played there.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    Serenity was pretty good, dont know if they crowned.
    13: Age of Mystery - Morgoths Minions (##:#) 156,106 Acre [1st in Battlefields] <- Serenity's predecessor, so doesn't count as Serenity
    20: Age of Dreams - Serenity (##:##) 165,391 Acres [2nd in Battlefields] <- Lost to Pansies, nothing to be ashamed of
    22: Age of Conquerors - Serenity of Absalom (##:##) 141,876 Acres [2nd in Battlefields] <- Lost to Pansies again
    26: Age of Turmoil - Serenity (##:##) 90,318 Honor [1st in Battlefields] <- Crowned, so rules them out
    28: Age of Intrigue - Serenity (#:##) 213,370 Acres [3rd in Battlefields] <- lost the #1 spot after EOA attacks
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

theHERETICS is a pretty good candidate in that they were first or second losers a few times, but they didn't last long enough though? If I go with the longevity argument, I would throw Dragons of Absalom in the mix - they were pretty solid for a long time.

32: Age of Kings - theHERETICS NoX (#:##) 338,514 Acres [3rd in World of Legends]
    33: Age of Prosperity - theHERETICS NoX (##:##) 815,227 [3rd in World of Legends]
    34: Age of the Dragons - theHERETICS NoX (##:##) 76,351 Honor [2nd in World of Legends]

i dont think Longevity should matter, ive read that Secrets might be the best loser of all time (loser in that they dont win), and theyre a fairly recent kd who lasted maybe 5 good ages.

Does vermilion still come in second place for largest province?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Enthusiast
    Lust during their existence in ages 35-37. They finished #4, #3 and #2 their ages, with only 2nd of them being a whoring age (that got ruined by Eq backstabbing), so they have never crowned.

Lust was the best kd in the game those ages by far and i'm sure most leadership figures from other top kds that time would agree. All the foundations for dominating the server for many ages had been made, when it all came to a sudden end.
    Last edited by hint; 08-09-2011 at 13:48.

Enthusiast
    13: Age of Mystery - Morgoths Minions (##:#) 156,106 Acre [1st in Battlefields] <- Serenity's predecessor, so doesn't count as Serenity
    20: Age of Dreams - Serenity (##:##) 165,391 Acres [2nd in Battlefields] <- Lost to Pansies, nothing to be ashamed of
    22: Age of Conquerors - Serenity of Absalom (##:##) 141,876 Acres [2nd in Battlefields] <- Lost to Pansies again
    26: Age of Turmoil - Serenity (##:##) 90,318 Honor [1st in Battlefields] <- Crowned, so rules them out
    28: Age of Intrigue - Serenity (#:##) 213,370 Acres [3rd in Battlefields] <- lost the #1 spot after EOA attacks
    Honor crown dont count :D
    Seems they was close to land crown atleast 3 times with no wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    i dont think Longevity should matter, ive read that Secrets might be the best loser of all time (loser in that they dont win), and theyre a fairly recent kd who lasted maybe 5 good ages.
    Meh, where's therock when you need an agely average rank to back up your arguments?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitram View Post
    Honor crown dont count :D
    I think you'll find that it does. War wins on the other hand..

Thread Information