Quote Originally Posted by CR7 View Post
Judging from Godly's tears during week 1, I would assume this is a lie. You did compete but had to forfeit your race for b2b2b2b after flogger finished playing with you.
Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzz and likely not true.
I dont know where you play but feel free to msg hesus, he is not playing in CR, he took 3k land for a cf earlier (so he is no allie or something like that) and ask about it yourself he can confirm everything i said.

Godly was upset about the retardnes of letting emertiti get away for free straight oop by locking us and flogger up in war, first few weeks you can do fine without any real leaders, every age ghettos get big early. Flogger pretty much gave emertiti no competition with having his kd and our kd locked in war while also pandas was in war oop. Emertiti didnt even have to try to get ahead, it pretty much was a result of that. I can understand godlys rage about that. We could never have warred emertiti this age but not being locked in war mean you can put pressure with exploring provs, having high off etc which forces emertiti to be more careful.