Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cromulent Republic vs Ancient Spartans

Quote Originally Posted by CR7 View Post
    Judging from Godly's tears during week 1, I would assume this is a lie. You did compete but had to forfeit your race for b2b2b2b after flogger finished playing with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by khronosschoty View Post
    ZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzz and likely not true.
    I dont know where you play but feel free to msg hesus, he is not playing in CR, he took 3k land for a cf earlier (so he is no allie or something like that) and ask about it yourself he can confirm everything i said.

Godly was upset about the retardnes of letting emertiti get away for free straight oop by locking us and flogger up in war, first few weeks you can do fine without any real leaders, every age ghettos get big early. Flogger pretty much gave emertiti no competition with having his kd and our kd locked in war while also pandas was in war oop. Emertiti didnt even have to try to get ahead, it pretty much was a result of that. I can understand godlys rage about that. We could never have warred emertiti this age but not being locked in war mean you can put pressure with exploring provs, having high off etc which forces emertiti to be more careful.

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post
    I dont know where you play but feel free to msg hesus, he is not playing in CR, he took 3k land for a cf earlier (so he is no allie or something like that) and ask about it yourself he can confirm everything i said.

Godly was upset about the retardnes of letting emertiti get away for free straight oop by locking us and flogger up in war, first few weeks you can do fine without any real leaders, every age ghettos get big early. Flogger pretty much gave emertiti no competition with having his kd and our kd locked in war while also pandas was in war oop. Emertiti didnt even have to try to get ahead, it pretty much was a result of that. I can understand godlys rage about that. We could never have warred emertiti this age but not being locked in war mean you can put pressure with exploring provs, having high off etc which forces emertiti to be more careful.
    I do not question that you asked hesus. I question CR's "off age". Godly's rant simply confirms you started the age with every intention to persue another crown. Once you lost to Pyro and then to Greeks, your age was over and you claim off age.

What makes you think you could pressure their orc/warriors?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by vir View Post

You realise CR has had this advantage every age they crowned?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I find it funny that Godly cried about the unfairness of getting blocked because he wasn't able to block Emeriti lol

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    You realise CR has had this advantage every age they crowned?
    You mean like the age they had 8 people 4 weeks in?

Lol

Just saying reading all this argueing sometimes wish a new kd could just blindside everyone rofl

I'm not sure I need to make this clear but just in case: my comments were that I did not believe the libel being spread that accuses CR of being full of it when they say they intended on taking this age off.

To be redundantly clear, I believe CR intended on taking this age off.
    #magi

Thread Information