Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on OOW plunders

Veteran

Thoughts on OOW plunders

FREE are warring Care Bears right now and they have a tiny province they use to continuously OOW plunder ghettos with.

FREE actually previously did this (maybe 10 ages ago) and got heavily criticised & razed for it.

What are the current rules around OOW plunders? AFAIK they are doing nothing wrong, but it is a tactic that is pretty impossible to counter. Plunder inactive kingdoms who will not retal.

Seems a bit shady that it is allowed, it also makes me suspicious of multi farm accounts.

Perfectly fine as long as you don't whine about getting when you hit the wrong ghetto.

Yeah what Korp said imo, the people they are hitting should revolt and hit them into their war, raze, whatever they can do, if they have the activity to actually care to begin with that is.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Veteran
    Alrighty then, thanks.

Veteran
    Totally shady.

No doubt the same KD doing these plunders would be painfully upset if they got hit into war by other KDs. Everyone assumes a level of protection from oow hits when in war and eowcf. That works both ways - if you expect others to follow the general game-agreed rule of no hitting into your wars, then you can't turn around and hit out of your war. While not against the game rules, it totally flies in the face of probably the single most widely-accepted community agreement in the game.
    Josh; leader of a lovable band of misfits, Pinoys, and probable virgins.

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Well...

Lets be honest, If you are hitting innactives, and KDs with 15+ innactives, who cares lol, Its free game, everyone can do it, If you choose not to...Then dont...

Veteran
    change inactive to multi gc farm.

Forum Addict
    People learning and plundering out of their "conflict", because they agreed to "no hostilities until date X" with the kingdom they claim to be in conflict with, are much worse.

Those should be hit and raze-killed into war by the ghettos they deem to be "no danger" much more often.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MkyMatt View Post
    Lets be honest, If you are hitting innactives, and KDs with 15+ innactives, who cares lol, Its free game, everyone can do it, If you choose not to...Then dont...
    That's not the point, and you know it. The validity of hitting in and out of wars isn't determined by activity levels. Care Bears here are just abusing the community-wide accepted rule of 'stay out of other KDs' wars' which is an accepted way to ensure '1 v 1' conflicts, which benefits the vast majority of the server.

MkyMatt, do you play in Care Bears KD?

My Raging Clue

*If a Utopian falls in the woods, and no-one is around to see him...was he still bottom-feeding?

Hitting out of a war to plunder makes the war 24v25 with some guy getting 100k gc every 14 hours as opposed to a 25v25 war where the opposing kd is getting smacked around every 7 hours. It really isn't a big deal lol, stop crying kid.

Veteran
    Hitting out of a war to plunder makes the war 24v25 with some guy getting 100k gc every 14 hours as opposed to a 25v25 war where the opposing kd is getting smacked around every 7 hours. It really isn't a big deal lol, stop crying kid.
    You ignored my question - do you play in CB? I don't play for either KD, btw. And again you're just ignoring the point of the 'Utopian code', or whetever you want to call it. If my KD starts hitting you right now, will you be cool with that because we're only 'gaining 100k gc every 14 hours'? Maybe 10k books here and there? Or will your KD come to the forums upset about it?

My Raging Clue

You are talking about hitting into a war as opposed to hitting out of one, stay on topic please, and no i dont play there. If you hit them in war, im sure you will pay for it later on...So if these KDs getting hit from in a war feel like retaling then do it....But no one cares about you hitting their innactives, if you smack an innactive in a KD at war for stuff, i doubt anyone is going to care. Most KDs that post on the forums don't have an activity problem. Its a war game, stop being a whiney lil ***** bro.

Veteran
    You are talking about hitting into a war as opposed to hitting out of one, stay on topic please, and no i dont play there. If you hit them in war, im sure you will pay for it later on...So if these KDs getting hit from in a war feel like retaling then do it....But no one cares about you hitting their innactives, if you smack an innactive in a KD at war for stuff, i doubt anyone is going to care. Most KDs that post on the forums don't have an activity problem. Its a war game, stop being a whiney lil ***** bro.
    Alright man - as we see from these forums, the easiest way to try to win an argument isn't to come at it with any kind of logic, but rather just to talk **** to one another, accuse people of crying, etc. Anyway, a few questions:

1) Do you think that hitting out of war and hitting into war are different subjects? They have different 'codes' around them? If so, why?
    2) If our two KDs were warring, you chained a few of my guys to oblivion, and then they sat on 40k nw pulling in a 100k, 200k whatever per 24 hours from hitting into other KDs, you wouldn't be annoyed about that? You wouldn't feel that was against the spirit of 1v1 conflict?
    3) You said 'No-one cares about you hitting their inactives' - well, fair enough. But do you think the issue here is 'hitting inactives' or is it 'anti-banking and oow hitting'?
    4) Why do you think I'm being a 'whiny lil *****', bro?

My Raging Clue

Anti-banks ftw! Surely he's bringing in more than 100k at a time. He should be able to clear at least 2m per unique after full war protection has set in~
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Anti-banks ftw! Surely he's bringing in more than 100k at a time. He should be able to clear at least 2m per unique after full war protection has set in~
    Yea was a brilliant strategy dubai came up with.

Thread Information